• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Scirrocco

So I got a 300 biometric and I'm not sure who to use it on. It would put Elsa and iron fist into 6 star status with a few to spare for upgrad s. Elsas better I hear, but I think it would be a while before I tier2 her, and I only have 1 6 star combat hero, and its cap who's lacking in damage, so I feel like it would be better to level him up to help with shadowland.

Any suggestions?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So I got a 300 biometric and I'm not sure who to use it on. It would put Elsa and iron fist into 6 star status with a few to spare for upgrad s. Elsas better I hear, but I think it would be a while before I tier2 her, and I only have 1 6 star combat hero, and its cap who's lacking in damage, so I feel like it would be better to level him up to help with shadowland.

Any suggestions?

Elsa is only good once Tier 2'd, Iron Fist is usable at T1 and since you need a solid combat guy it feels like you've answered your own question.

In what capacity? Agent Venom is a vastly superior character and is still (by far) the top dog in ABX.

Just in general. One is an easy to farm character and the other is paywall, but the power levels of the two aren't too far apart. Also Agent Venom hasn't been top dog in ABX since the update he was released in. I've yet to see someone score above 400k with him, but people are already passing that with Anti-Venom. Also Wolverine players have hit 500k+.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I wish I had a faster way to farm Gear Up Kits. I never had a problem with them until a couple of weeks ago. It's really hindering me from upgrading characters right now and it's annoying. I'm sitting at about 800, which is pathetic. Dimension Debris, on the other hand, I have around 40,000 and that's what I used to be short on. >:|

I wish I had a faster way to farm Gear Up Kits. I never had a problem with them until a couple of weeks ago. It's really hindering me from upgrading characters right now and it's annoying. I'm sitting at about 800, which is pathetic. Dimension Debris, on the other hand, I have around 40,000 and that's what I used to be short on. >:|

Only thing I can suggest (if gold isn't too much of an issue for you), is getting your shop to 30 minute refresh and buy all the GUKs that show up. Easy several hundred to thousand a day right there.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Only thing I can suggest (if gold isn't too much of an issue for you), is getting your shop to 30 minute refresh and buy all the GUKs that show up. Easy several hundred to thousand a day right there.

I don't know if mine is at that level yet, but I have been buying them whenever I see them.

edit: Mine is at 16 slots, 30 min refresh.

I haven't even cracked 100k in ABX yet.

I think I'm just terrible at this game. I feel like I have a decent roster, cards etc but seem to be falling very short of what most of you are achieving.

What's the consensus on current best Timeline team?

I'm running Strange, Sharog and Dormammu at the moment, but could switch one out for Thanos if he's better?

I always use Wasp lead because when you're attacking you need to buy time before your player disadvantage on cooldowns wears off and I'd rather waste it with her than Dorm or Strange.

With Strange you can just get your time freeze off immediately and wait for your 5 skill to come off CD. If the other team has debuff protection then just fall back at the start of the match to mess with the opponent AI until 4 is off CD the use 2 and that to buy a little time for 5. Haven't had an issue at all with my Strange dying when he's lead, and his leadership is more useful for sure.

Yeah, prepare to be surprised, confused, and have a shitload of energy. That was my experience skipping a year after only playing for the first few weeks after the game launched.

Also, try to prioritize getting Sharon Rogers, she'll help open things up.

Alur

Ok, I'm confused.

Special Missions have hidden routes that are often tied to the quest pack you choose for unlocking stuff like Dorm or extra bios for other characters or whatever...my issue is that I want to do the New Avengers quest pack to unlock Dorm, but the New Avengers missions do not show Hidden Routes available while the others (Inhumans, Spidey's Rogues Gallery) show "Hidden Route!" on all of theirs.

Is there a reason for this? How do I get the hidden routes to show up so I can use my tickets on the New Avengers quest pack?

Sinatar

Ok, I'm confused.

Special Missions have hidden routes that are often tied to the quest pack you choose for unlocking stuff like Dorm or extra bios for other characters or whatever...my issue is that I want to do the New Avengers quest pack to unlock Dorm, but the New Avengers missions do not show Hidden Routes available while the others (Inhumans, Spidey's Rogues Gallery) show "Hidden Route!" on all of theirs.

Is there a reason for this? How do I get the hidden routes to show up so I can use my tickets on the New Avengers quest pack?

They came up with Hidden Routes much later, that's why New Avengers don't have them. So you gotta make a choice between a NA character or Dormmamu.

Alur

They came up with Hidden Routes much later, that's why New Avengers don't have them. So you gotta make a choice between a NA character or Dormmamu.

But the quest pack rewards still state it's from finding hidden routes? That's why I'm confused. I can't see any way to get Dormmamu unlocked because it says you have to basically clear 200 Hidden Routes to get 20 bios of him to unlock him. How can I do that if there are no hidden routes, though? Are you saying I can clear a different mission's hidden routes and get it to work that way?

Sinatar

But the quest pack rewards still state it's from finding hidden routes? That's why I'm confused. I can't see any way to get Dormmamu unlocked because it says you have to basically clear 200 Hidden Routes to get 20 bios of him to unlock him. How can I do that if there are no hidden routes, though? Are you saying I can clear a different mission's hidden routes and get it to work that way?

Hidden routes are in the inhumans and sinister six missions.

The quest packs aren't mission specific.

How's Magneto, is the deluxe pack at 6600 worth it? Can you grind for his shards after buying the pack?

Magneto is great, just don't expect him to be on par with Strange and SR. The deluxe pack is definitely worth it in the long run, especially if you use it to unlock Jean. The exclusive mission you get from it is great for farming X-Men upgrade materials and spare Magneto bios (you get about 20 per day), which you can use for native T2 leveling.

hitmon

Magneto is great, just don't expect him to be on par with Strange and SR. The deluxe pack is definitely worth it in the long run, especially if you use it to unlock Jean. The exclusive mission you get from it is great for farming X-Men upgrade materials and spare Magneto bios (you get about 20 per day), which you can use for native T2 leveling.

Thanks, I just barely have enough saved up so I'm heavily considering it. What's the best way to get norn stones? I'm kind of stuck with upgrading Strange.

Sinatar

Thanks, I just barely have enough saved up so I'm heavily considering it. What's the best way to get norn stones? I'm kind of stuck with upgrading Strange.

There is no best way, gotta grind those 5 world boss kills a day.

For the first time, I've T2ed a character without using a ticket. As much as I complained about Mkraan crystals, I've managed to save a ticket by doing Cyclops "naturally". I'll probably do Storm this way next month. And then the Jean grind will begin.
I finished Dorm last week, he's amazing. I'm torn between continuing Thanos (he's at 3*), starting Odin, or going for a regular BO character (I've already done Proxima). I understand Odin is recommended?

Having caught up on recent books, I hope we see War Thor and Superior Ock unis soon. I assume we'll get new Thor, Hulk and Hela unis for Ragnarok. I hope they'll decrease energy requirements for Asgard missions by then, because that's a really long grind for not great characters (I've already done Hela).

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I looked at my T2 Gwenpool's gear this morning only to realize that all this time I haven't had an ISO bonus. I put the wrong color on one of them, lol. So dumb.

For the first time, I've T2ed a character without using a ticket. As much as I complained about Mkraan crystals, I've managed to save a ticket by doing Cyclops "naturally". I'll probably do Storm this way next month. And then the Jean grind will begin.
I finished Dorm last week, he's amazing. I'm torn between continuing Thanos (he's at 3*), starting Odin, or going for a regular BO character (I've already done Proxima). I understand Odin is recommended?

Having caught up on recent books, I hope we see War Thor and Superior Ock unis soon. I assume we'll get new Thor, Hulk and Hela unis for Ragnarok. I hope they'll decrease energy requirements for Asgard missions by then, because that's a really long grind for not great characters (I've already done Hela).

I had gotten my Thanos to 4* before switching to ranking up Odin, and I'm glad I did. I'll get back to Thanos eventually.

I'll have my Odin at 5* tonight.

Rogue and Storm's gears are at 17/18 so not too far off Phoenix too!

What kind of materials are needed for powering up Phoenix?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'll have my Odin at 5* tonight.

Rogue and Storm's gears are at 17/18 so not too far off Phoenix too!

What kind of materials are needed for powering up Phoenix?

Crystals and phoenix feathers, I think. I'm capped on feathers and almost capped on crystals. I need to rank up either Rogue or Storm with materials, but I'm going to be waiting awhile for 20 gears and then the 150 bios.

My Rogue is all 19 gears and my Storm is 19,19,18,18. It's going to take forever though, ~10 bios a day is slow going on ranking up gear.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
For some reason, Rogue's gears are taking really long to level up here. I guess I have terrible luck with her.

I am having absolutely shit luck. The last 2 days for both Rogue and Storm I haven't gotten a super upgrade or whatever, so I've barely moved my gears.

We will cancel the Apocalypse!

vhzlsyla7taz.jpg

Top Bottom