• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Just lost a game thanks to top lane Shen. His first purchase was Sheen followed by Hextech Revolver. Is he by any chance free this week?

And he didn't care about reports because he was going to play Diablo 3... What a sad way to drop elo.

garath

Just lost a game thanks to top lane Shen. His first purchase was Sheen followed by Hextech Revolver. Is he by any chance free this week?

And he didn't care about reports because he was going to play Diablo 3... What a sad way to drop elo.

Yep.. Free week shen :( On the bright side, the rotation is great. I really want to try Morde.

And finally Ezreal on sale!!!

I just played 4 Akali games last night. Most fun champ I've played so far. Was a little rough start but by my last game I was doing pretty well. Couldn't carry my team to victory though. People just kept getting caught :( finished 15/4/10 or thereabouts (I rarely remember the assists).

Ken

Yep.. Free week shen :( On the bright side, the rotation is great. I really want to try Morde.

And finally Ezreal on sale!!!

I just played 4 Akali games last night. Most fun champ I've played so far. Was a little rough start but by my last game I was doing pretty well. Couldn't carry my team to victory though. People just kept getting caught :( finished 15/4/10 or thereabouts (I rarely remember the assists).

Sweet. Now I can buy Ezreal again.

XeroSauce

I hate Shen and Kennen with a passion in top lane. Can't do anything to them unless the players are bad themselves, and even then:

Kennen get free assists and kills with a ridiculous ult
Shen tanks everything and still deals buckets on damage, great in 1v1 and in teamfights

How do I deal with these goddamn champions

Blizzard

Banned
I hate Shen and Kennen with a passion in top lane. Can't do anything to them unless the players are bad themselves, and even then:

Kennen get free assists and kills with a ridiculous ult
Shen tanks everything and still deals buckets on damage, great in 1v1 and in teamfights

How do I deal with these goddamn champions
Shen is normally banned in 80-90% of games, so that's how he's dealt with. Kennen...well I want to know how to play kennen well. I figure kennen and ryze are my main options for non-easily-counterable non-banned champions that can carry.

Also, one answer to kennen top might be to play olaf or yorick or even cho since I assume they don't lose top lane much, but eh.

Also, what is a hard counter to katarina? I main katarina and in the 5% of games where someone grabs katarina on the other team before I can (making me rage) I can't even figure out how to lane against her. Ryze was supposedly a counter previously, but his spell vamp is so low that I couldn't figure out how to use him either. Talon is the primary option that I think I need to purchase and learn, but that will then require me convincing someone else to go AP top lane.

And please don't say "anything with a stun/silence" etc. -- I know VERY well that stuns and silences cancel kat's ult, but hard countering her in lane is more complicated than that.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
played naught this morning before leaving for class. was more fun than i thought he would be. of course the other team was pretty bad (kept grouping around me but not focusing me =/). not saying i was any better with 4/5/16 but it was my first time playing naught.

Rayven, Spectator Mode is great. I have to take my dad to the hospital for hours at a time, and the place isn't exactly conducive to getting work done... but it's not exactly comfortable for playing, either. Spectator Mode really helps while away the hours.

That, and GAF.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Rayven, Spectator Mode is great. I have to take my dad to the hospital for hours at a time, and the place isn't exactly conducive to getting work done... but it's not exactly comfortable for playing, either. Spectator Mode really helps while away the hours.

That, and GAF.
i find spectator mode extremely boring, dunno how you can watch someone play a game youd rather play.

also hope everything is ok with your dad.

XeroSauce

Shen is normally banned in 80-90% of games, so that's how he's dealt with. Kennen...well I want to know how to play kennen well. I figure kennen and ryze are my main options for non-easily-counterable non-banned champions that can carry.

Also, one answer to kennen top might be to play olaf or yorick or even cho since I assume they don't lose top lane much, but eh.

Also, what is a hard counter to katarina? I main katarina and in the 5% of games where someone grabs katarina on the other team before I can (making me rage) I can't even figure out how to lane against her. Ryze was supposedly a counter previously, but his spell vamp is so low that I couldn't figure out how to use him either. Talon is the primary option that I think I need to purchase and learn, but that will then require me convincing someone else to go AP top lane.

And please don't say "anything with a stun/silence" etc. -- I know VERY well that stuns and silences cancel kat's ult, but hard countering her in lane is more complicated than that.

Instinct tells me Garen, Riven, Talon, and Galio. Galio and Talon are generally top or mid, while Garen and Riven are usually top.

Garen because of his insane damage early on with silence and spin, and Riven because Riven outdamages and zones Kat at level 4, making Kat waste shunpos on allied minions to get away from the combo, and being able to shield the dagger. At leve l6, it's a toss up on player skill.

Talon because of the silence, and his insane burst. I think his harass also does more damage, and while he's limited by mana, he just needs to pull one combo and then run.

Galio because dat magic resistance and his taunt/shield.

Mid: Kass has silence, Xerath can outrange, Malz has silence, DoT to counter spellvamp, and a suppress, so two skills that can cut your ult.

In general, Alistar, Fiddlesticks, and Leona are good against Kat, for obvious reasons.

Taking Exhaust is also amazing for countering Kat.

i find spectator mode extremely boring, dunno how you can watch someone play a game youd rather play.

also hope everything is ok with your dad.

My Cait game took a dramatic turn for the better (recent games having no bearing on my Cait skill) after I watched a pro-game that had a good Cait in it. I'm hoping to do the same for other toons I play.

I would love replay mode for a similar, if opposite, reason; I can watch games and see where I messed up, where my intuition was right (and I ignored it), where my intuition was wrong, and how the other team beat mine. Positioning, jungle movement, lane control, extension and over-extension... there's a lot that's missed that can be picked up on repeat viewings with a full view of the battlefield.

And thanks for the concern over my dad. :) Hopefully things will turn out alright.

Edit: For example, I just watched a game where Fizz, on the losing team, was rockin' it. The losing team was losing the plot, but could still hold their own in team fights. They were waiting out an enemy Baron buff.

For the last team fight at the third mid tower, Fizz fucked up. He threw his ultimate on the opposing Nautilus. Naut's team just stood away from him and let Naut eat it, but stood close enough to back him up.

This signaled to the opposing team that one potent ult was out of the equation. Fizz's team decided to engage anyways. Loss.

Blizzard

Banned
Instinct tells me Garen, Riven, Talon, and Galio. Galio and Talon are generally top or mid, while Garen and Riven are usually top.

Garen because of his insane damage early on with silence and spin, and Riven because Riven outdamages and zones Kat at level 4, making Kat waste shunpos on allied minions to get away from the combo, and being able to shield the dagger. At leve l6, it's a toss up on player skill.

Talon because of the silence, and his insane burst. I think his harass also does more damage, and while he's limited by mana, he just needs to pull one combo and then run.

Galio because dat magic resistance and his taunt/shield.

Mid: Kass has silence, Xerath can outrange, Malz has silence, DoT to counter spellvamp, and a suppress, so two skills that can cut your ult.

In general, Alistar, Fiddlesticks, and Leona are good against Kat, for obvious reasons.

Taking Exhaust is also amazing for countering Kat.
Exhaust is a good idea, and so is fiddlesticks (if you're crazy enough to fiddle mid). Malz seems to work well (I don't have him), Kassadin has silence (I probably don't have him), and Xerath might work well but doesn't have skillshots and presumably doesn't bring any sort of healing along with him.

I think that laning as Leona against Katarina would be a terrible idea against Katarina because of the lack of damage. You don't need the ult to kill, you just need to be able to harass her out of lane with Q, unless she somehow has enough HP regen to survive that.

Contrary to what you might expect, I really don't think Galio is a good choice. I went against one last night, and despite his magic resist stacking (both big item and little item), I was like 30-40 CS ahead of him and kept knocking him out of lane. I lost the game though, partly because I left his tower up because I didn't want to lose the farm I was getting, and partly because that might have been one of the Teemo Games (i.e. Teemo + whoever were 1/15 combined bottom lane and I hadn't ganked so it was partly my fault). And presumably partly because I was a terrible player and died to the jungler 2-400 times.

The big deal with Galio is that he's skillshot, and a good kat should dodge most skillshots, meaning his Q harass will just take his mana and probably won't hurt Katarina. If you're farming well and hitting him with Q and building sorc shoes and have magic penetration masteries/runes, you'll go through some of his magic resist already. The only healing he's probably going to have early is the shield, and is that something that heals a lot and can be spammed? Didn't seem so as far as I can tell.

And how about that ult? Well, unless he's being ganked, here's how that works. Harass with Q, get Galio low, ult if you feel like it...oh wait, he ulted? Well, now he's low health, you survived his ult presumably without taking much damage, and now you have like 45 seconds until you can just ult him again, while he has maybe 100-120 seconds to wait.

bjaelke

AP Leona is secretly OP. I've played her that way a few times in ARAM/ARAB. I reckon she'd be a great counter to Katarina mid - if your team would let you pick her.

garath

Exhaust is a good idea, and so is fiddlesticks (if you're crazy enough to fiddle mid). Malz seems to work well (I don't have him), Kassadin has silence (I probably don't have him), and Xerath might work well but doesn't have skillshots and presumably doesn't bring any sort of healing along with him.

I think that laning as Leona against Katarina would be a terrible idea against Katarina because of the lack of damage. You don't need the ult to kill, you just need to be able to harass her out of lane with Q, unless she somehow has enough HP regen to survive that.

Contrary to what you might expect, I really don't think Galio is a good choice. I went against one last night, and despite his magic resist stacking (both big item and little item), I was like 30-40 CS ahead of him and kept knocking him out of lane. I lost the game though, partly because I left his tower up because I didn't want to lose the farm I was getting, and partly because that might have been one of the Teemo Games (i.e. Teemo + whoever were 1/15 combined bottom lane and I hadn't ganked so it was partly my fault). And presumably partly because I was a terrible player and died to the jungler 2-400 times.

The big deal with Galio is that he's skillshot, and a good kat should dodge most skillshots, meaning his Q harass will just take his mana and probably won't hurt Katarina. If you're farming well and hitting him with Q and building sorc shoes and have magic penetration masteries/runes, you'll go through some of his magic resist already. The only healing he's probably going to have early is the shield, and is that something that heals a lot and can be spammed? Didn't seem so as far as I can tell.

And how about that ult? Well, unless he's being ganked, here's how that works. Harass with Q, get Galio low, ult if you feel like it...oh wait, he ulted? Well, now he's low health, you survived his ult presumably without taking much damage, and now you have like 45 seconds until you can just ult him again, while he has maybe 100-120 seconds to wait.

I rarely see a Kat midlane when I'm playing but I've had a lot of luck with Akali (played against one last night and she harassed me quite well until lvl4 when I was able to burst her down, zoned her from there), Kassadin, brand (have to hit his skillshots though). I've never played against one with a Cass, but I imagine her ult and dots do a number on Kat.

Blizzard

Banned
Oh, Lulu mid is really good against Katarina, as long as the Lulu can avoid getting hit by the daggers and/or have enough spellvamp/HP regen/shield to recover from it. It's exceedingly difficult for Katarina to do anything because of the double cancel and constant harass.

I rarely see a Kat midlane when I'm playing but I've had a lot of luck with Akali (played against one last night and she harassed me quite well until lvl4 when I was able to burst her down, zoned her from there), Kassadin, brand (have to hit his skillshots though). I've never played against one with a Cass, but I imagine her ult and dots do a number on Kat.
Katarina harass at level 1 and 2 is really low damage (60-160 total without autoattacks I think?), so a good Kat should really wait until level 4-6. If she's getting burst down she's just being stupid by getting in dash range when the dagger proc is on, once the ult is up she should be able to handle akali in my opinion. The ult ignores stealth so pink wards are not even 100% necessary to kill, and of course akali can do nothing to stop katarina ult. I don't know if akali can dash to minions to escape if she's gunblade'd + ult'd. I fought an akali last night and I think I started out 3/1/whatever or 3/0/whatever, but unfortunately that was Teemo Game #2.

Brand pillar is so slow that it should be easily dodgeable with shunpo (wasted brand mana), cass poison cloud SHOULD be dodgeable with shunpo but I'm super bad at it and I feel like it explodes in about 200 ms, so I need to figure out its radius, its explosion time, and whether I just need to improve or what.

XeroSauce

I'm not saying you should lane Leona against Kat, Leona just has enough stuns to lock down Kat before she can ult/shunpo away. Helps the team take care of her.

Galio is a tough one, and I'm doing this from experience. I wasn't sure who I should pick to counter the Kat (I should have gone with Annie in retrospect) so I went Galio, got an early chalice, and all I did was try to get in CS with my Q. I'd wait until she was amongst
low health creeps and then Q, she'd generally Shunpo out of the way. If she did, I get minion kills, if she did, a slow and damage and I'd follow up with an E.

W, I used only if I was by myself in lane, to mega-heal off creeps. The mana cost isn't worth it.

The ult should really only be used if you are in a team fight or you get ganked AND you have help on the way (because then it's a waste of a 2 min CD ult). BUT the ult can be used in teamfights when Kat ults.

Galio is a safe pick, he's not exactly a counter. Other mages are in the air of whether they can beat Kat because it comes down to skill most of the time, but Galio can sit back and spam Q (esp. if he levels up W like he should be) for CS, trying to harass Kat, and staying safe from ganks with W and E.

Also Xerath has 2 skillshots, and they are his major damages. o.o

Blizzard

Banned
Also Xerath has 2 skillshots, and they are his major damages. o.o
I mistyped -- I meant Xerath DOES have skillshots, which is generally a negative characteristic when laning against Kat. The ult comes out so quick with a large radius and the triple shot that you can't really dodge that, but good Kat should be able to dodge the Q shots.

Viktor is another champion who is very good against Katarina due to his ult, but I don't think I have him either.

XeroSauce

I mistyped -- I meant Xerath DOES have skillshots, which is generally a negative characteristic when laning against Kat. The ult comes out so quick with a large radius and the triple shot that you can't really dodge that, but good Kat should be able to dodge the Q shots.

Viktor is another champion who is very good against Katarina due to his ult, but I don't think I have him either.

With Xerath, I found that he can lane pretty safety, and outside of laning phase, he can outpoke the entire team pretty hard. Also landing the E, running away from ult, and then W > R hurts Kat, even if she shunpo's out of the first one. Kat has to be aggressive on Xerath or he will scale better and have better poke and shove.

Viktor is interesting, the only experience I have with Viktor is a random ARAM game and getting crushed by Kiunch so I'm not sure.

garath

Oh, Lulu mid is really good against Katarina, as long as the Lulu can avoid getting hit by the daggers and/or have enough spellvamp/HP regen/shield to recover from it. It's exceedingly difficult for Katarina to do anything because of the double cancel and constant harass.

Katarina harass at level 1 and 2 is really low damage (60-160 total without autoattacks I think?), so a good Kat should really wait until level 4-6. If she's getting burst down she's just being stupid by getting in dash range when the dagger proc is on, once the ult is up she should be able to handle akali in my opinion. The ult ignores stealth so pink wards are not even 100% necessary to kill, and of course akali can do nothing to stop katarina ult. I don't know if akali can dash to minions to escape if she's gunblade'd + ult'd. I fought an akali last night and I think I started out 3/1/whatever or 3/0/whatever, but unfortunately that was Teemo Game #2.

Brand pillar is so slow that it should be easily dodgeable with shunpo (wasted brand mana), cass poison cloud SHOULD be dodgeable with shunpo but I'm super bad at it and I feel like it explodes in about 200 ms, so I need to figure out its radius, its explosion time, and whether I just need to improve or what.

I know Kat can bouncing blade to do damage against Akali but I think shunpo is the same radius as the dash. Kat has to get in range of Akali eventually. Kat was struggling against me because she'd start her ult and I'd burn her down. I'd take a lot of damage but Akali's passive has spellvamp and my first purchase is usually gunblade. 1v1 I was outlasting her in the burst dept. I have no idea how good or bad this Kat was though. I don't usually play Kat or against her.

As far as Brand, a good brand won't harass with pillar. Harass with E and land the skillshot for a stun. Then burst ult and pillar for massive damage. I expect a good Kat can shunpo away from the skillshot though. That stun is strong if it lands however.

Blizzard

Banned
I know Kat can bouncing blade to do damage against Akali but I think shunpo is the same radius as the dash. Kat has to get in range of Akali eventually. Kat was struggling against me because she'd start her ult and I'd burn her down. I'd take a lot of damage but Akali's passive has spellvamp and my first purchase is usually gunblade. 1v1 I was outlasting her in the burst dept. I have no idea how good or bad this Kat was though. I don't usually play Kat or against her.

As far as Brand, a good brand won't harass with pillar. Harass with E and land the skillshot for a stun. Then burst ult and pillar for massive damage. I expect a good Kat can shunpo away from the skillshot though. That stun is strong if it lands however.
Kat's first purchase is also usually gunblade or gunblade parts. It might come down to who farms better to purchase it first and who has more magic resist runes. Does anyone know for sure whether kat's W + E reduces incoming ability damage by 15-35% or only autoattack damage?

If you'd like to try a practice game or two let me know, though sadly katarina vs akali practically never happens in actual games for me (1 out of 100 so far or so).

garath

Kat's first purchase is also usually gunblade or gunblade parts. It might come down to who farms better to purchase it first and who has more magic resist runes. Does anyone know for sure whether kat's W + E reduces incoming ability damage by 15-35% or only autoattack damage?

If you'd like to try a practice game or two let me know, though sadly katarina vs akali practically never happens in actual games for me (1 out of 100 so far or so).

I would think in ranked that would be a very weird matchup lol. It's blind pick fun!

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I've never played kat but from what I've played. She's weak against CC. So morgana would be a good choice if your going mid with her also malz of course. But only if you can't get morg. Also cait seems like a good solotion because of her traps. Also teemo (if you use his shrooms right).

Ken

I've never played against Kat mid as Malzahar, but I'd assume it wouldn't be too bad a matchup. Past 6 or so you can start farming safely with Malefic Visions. If she goes in on you you could drop a Null Zone under her and Call of Void/Nether Grasp her. If she's not dead throw on a Malefic Visions/Ignite.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I've never played against Kat mid as Malzahar, but I'd assume it wouldn't be too bad a matchup. Past 6 or so you can start farming safely with Malefic Visions. If she goes in on you you could drop a Null Zone under her and Call of Void/Nether Grasp her. If she's not dead throw on a Malefic Visions/Ignite.

Thing about that is to make sure you have enough damage before she jumps you, so as she can't just escape after your done vision.

Wrekt

Kat is easy as Malz. When she starts showing signs of engaging, drop a pool and a Q on yourself. When she shunpos in, E and ult. If she survives that, surrender.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Also avoid chasing teemo. He may look like the squishiest little champ in LoL but he is one sly cat
yordle
I chase teemo when ever I am fiora. I know I shouldn't but most of the time I just Q then W and E all at once and Q again. Then finish off with the ulti .... Then run like hell.

Ken

Mmm Swain's new skin. Guess it's time I learned how to play him because skins totally dictate who I play and don't play.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh my god you guys, support Nautilius is so much fun to play. He's like a fun mix of Leona and Blitzcrank.

I definitely want to save up for him now.

Blizzard

Banned
I've never played kat but from what I've played. She's weak against CC. So morgana would be a good choice if your going mid with her also malz of course. But only if you can't get morg. Also cait seems like a good solotion because of her traps. Also teemo (if you use his shrooms right).
Malz is definitely a good choice and is one of the champions I've had the most problems with as kat because of the silence AND suppress, especially if there's a warwick jungle for double suppress. Also because of the ranged harass malz has, and because malz abilities apparently use so little mana he can safely farm without running out of mana.

Teemo and Cait might be nice for harass, but can't stop kat ult. Morgana can stop kat ult, but only with her own ult which is on a delay anyway, so if kat manages to bait a snare attempt and shunpo, morgana might end up messed up on the exchange. Morgana is another champion who's banned maybe 90% of the ranked games I play so she's fortunately not an issue, however.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Malz is definitely a good choice and is one of the champions I've had the most problems with as kat because of the silence AND suppress, especially if there's a warwick jungle for double suppress. Also because of the ranged harass malz has, and because malz abilities apparently use so little mana he can safely farm without running out of mana.

Teemo and Cait might be nice for harass, but can't stop kat ult. Morgana can stop kat ult, but only with her own ult which is on a delay anyway, so if kat manages to bait a snare attempt and shunpo, morgana might end up messed up on the exchange. Morgana is another champion who's banned maybe 90% of the ranked games I play so she's fortunately not an issue, however.
I thought morgs Q traps her so she can't get out. Also its always best to play as if you don't have a jungler just cuz he/she won't be avalible for the first 15 mins of your match. Even after that your jungler is going to go top first then bot. Junglers should only help mid if you need help or have a sure kill.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I really wanna know how to jungle with fiora. And also want to try a new build with her to. I ve so far stuck with my tried and true method

B_Shoes->Bt_sword->Phantom->fuck shit up and ruin peoples day->G_angel (if needed)

It takes way too much gold to build all that. I need to find a way to be strong enough early game so as I can destroy late game without being carried/KSing.

Blizzard

Banned
I thought morgs Q traps her so she can't get out. Also its always best to play as if you don't have a jungler just cuz he/she won't be avalible for the first 15 mins of your match. Even after that your jungler is going to go top first then bot. Junglers should only help mid if you need help or have a sure kill.
Morg Q snares katarina but doesn't stop the ult, and katarina is an anti-skillshot champion so she can dodge the Q. If she baits the Q + pool and dodges both, morgana might end up taking a lot of damage.

AP Soraka counters Kat very hard.
This is true due to the low-cooldown silence, assuming soraka saves it for when kat ults. But what ranked team is going to run soraka as their AP carry?

Everyone counters Kat. Except Karthus. Don't pick Karthus.
I simply don't believe this is true for a good katarina player, and that's the sort of thing I was asking people not to say (everyone counters katarina, or just get CC lol, or whatever) -- I wanted a hard counter champion to katarina that can stop the farm and harass while outlasting her in lane. Some good choices have been mentioned.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Alright, right around Lv. 7 now, and my biggest problem seems to be getting kills. I can get assists all day long, but I rarely ever get actual kills myself. Maybe one or two, and that's if I get really lucky, or KS someone, which I obviously don't mean to do. Any advice here?

I simply don't believe this is true for a good katarina player, and that's the sort of thing I was asking people not to say (everyone counters katarina, or just get CC lol, or whatever) -- I wanted a hard counter champion to katarina that can stop the farm and harass while outlasting her in lane. Some good choices have been mentioned.
I wonder how she fares against Sion. Probably not well.

Ken

Alright, right around Lv. 7 now, and my biggest problem seems to be getting kills. I can get assists all day long, but I rarely ever get actual kills myself. Maybe one or two, and that's if I get really lucky, or KS someone, which I obviously don't mean to do. Any advice here?

Who are you playing as?

UncleBiz

Sion and LeBlanc are the bane of Katarina's existance. You can't do anything as her.

Also I'm not saying Kat is bad; she's one of my favorite champs because of how fun she is. Yes you can counter her by using any stun/hard cc in a teamfight, but a good Kat won't engage unless she knows it's safe to jump in and get her passive going. If a whole team saves their cc for Kat's ult, she's basically countered their team in a teamfight.

Blizzard

Banned
I've played AP mid to try to counter kat before. It can hurt her unless she gets enough AP farmed to simply break your shield with Q and/or E. The problem is that AP sion isn't necessarily that great...OTHER people can break his shield, at which point he's mostly useless.

I am curious about playing AD sion mid lane against katarina, but then hey, I've never figured out how to do well as AD sion, kat's very unlikely to sit still for longer than a couple of hits before she shunpo's away, and if you go AD sion mid lane then you either don't have an AP carry or they're stuck top lane (probably unlikely in ranked).

I think I've done really well and really poorly against leblanc. If the leblanc is good and lands the silence then yes it's good. If the leblanc doesn't land the silence well/often enough, then they're dead, and kat's ult autotargets both the clone and leblanc to kill her.

I really need to find out whether kat W + E reduces ability damage as well, or just autoattack damage.

Ferrio

Banned
I really wanna know how to jungle with fiora. And also want to try a new build with her to. I ve so far stuck with my tried and true method

B_Shoes->Bt_sword->Phantom->fuck shit up and ruin peoples day->G_angel (if needed)

It takes way too much gold to build all that. I need to find a way to be strong enough early game so as I can destroy late game without being carried/KSing.

I'd really discourage getting a phantom dancer/beserker shoes on fiora, she doesn't need it. Here's a link to my build.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35989721&highlight=fiora#post35989721

Though I go infinite edge instead of bloodthirster when I jungle since I already got lifesteal from the latern. Sometimes I'll pick up a brutalizer if i need some extra mid game damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom