• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I think he means 70% as base and 90% as dokkan ability since Trunks and Zamasu both do 70% max and 1ki.

I think its actually gonna be 80% and 2ki into 100% and 3ki for Gogeta and Omega.

Gogeta will give super effective damage to everyone as his leader skill too. Gotta make him godly somehow since his passive isn't that amazing considering SSJ4 Goku gets 30% more on his attack boost.

Ffs, I deserve to pull Gogeta. I didn't get any SSJ4.

Aiii

So not worth it
I know Rhymestyle is a whale, but seriously fuck that guy's luck.

How Nano has not murdered him in his sleep I don't even know.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So after the Maintenance we wont be able to restart the game if a Super is about to finish you off ?

Glad i already farmed many Medals i needed during this Anniversary.

idonteven

I know Rhymestyle is a whale, but seriously fuck that guy's luck.

How Nano has not murdered him in his sleep I don't even know.

most lucky guy ever

edit:no wait i have a friend that started playing the game 2 weeks ago and he got 3 ssj4 goku 2 ssj4 vegeta and 2 brolys in like 200 stones

Im kinda lucky i guess. I pulled LR gohan first try and got 2 pikkan and 1 goku off the banner in my only pull of it the other day. But then ive also done prolly like 500+ ds wasted trying to get ssj4 vegeta

J4g3r

I didn't pull any SSJ4s, instead I pulled 6 PHY SSR Pans.

I definitely deserve SSJ4 Gogeta.

Chances are both SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta will be on the banner anyway - I'll be happy with any of the three.

So once youre done getting all the stones from quests, how else do you farm stones? Because im only a few hard and z-hards away from finishing them.

Next Dokkanfest after SSJ4 Gogeta/OS...

gogeta.jpg

Fox1304

Crap, I just realised that I spent 35 Vegeta stones to awaken the STR GT trunks, and I just pulled Vegeta yesterday. More farming then ... at least it's a good unit.

I didn't pull any SSJ4s, instead I pulled 6 PHY SSR Pans.

I definitely deserve SSJ4 Gogeta.

Chances are both SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta will be on the banner anyway - I'll be happy with any of the three.

Hahahaa. I pulled 3 PHY SSR Pan.
http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/6718/
We had as much odds as pulling VB. Can you believe that you could've got 6 VB ? :")

edit: OH SHIIIIT DELAYED MAINTENANCE. HOW CAN I GET MY TWO FREE ELDER KAIS ???

Is the game already up ? Otherwise i dont know what you are talking about xD

Yeah looks like. Just woke up and I'm in. Says the Bojack characters and the Androids are dokkan awakenable now too. But they are greyed out on the awaken screen so incoming maintenance? Those characters are purchaseable in Baba's shop with a ticket you can get in "Pilaf's Trove" now too.

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah looks like. Just woke up and I'm in. Says the Bojack characters and the Androids are dokkan awakenable now too. But they are greyed out on the awaken screen so incoming maintenance? Those characters are purchaseable in Baba's shop with a ticket you can get in "Pilaf's Trove" now too.

Good thing I prefarmed those zangya and android 18 medals, good shit.

Guys, I updated my phone to iOS 10.3.4 or something like that and now in the Japanese version of the game get a black sreen and a message :(

What can I do to fix it?

Meneses

Any of those new Dokkans worth it?

I have all of them except the AGL Gohan, don't know if it's worth it to get that Pilaf stuff for him.

I like this, you can now sort by potential system activation %

not at all a stealth brag post

The bundle is decent value because there are stones in there, the AGL Gohan is good for Super AGL too. Not sure if OPTIMAL but one of the better supports for sure. Orb changers are always nice to have as well, so those androids are decent. It's not a must-get but eh. It's okay. Not sure if I'll spring for it.

And yeah loading in and out of events is way faster now, thank god

I can't get the game to load up yet -- can someone tell me what's included in the pilaf package?

25 Dragon Stones
5 of each Training Sword
Awakening Medals
SSR Ticket for Baba Shop to redeem for a character (AGL SSJ2 Gohan being the best choice) but also has androids and i forget the others

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I haven't done the GT Baby Final SaGa Event yet. Should I still bother with it for the Elder Kais? Don't really know what stage I should run for the Hercules Coins but all u did so far only brought me in like 200 coins per run... That's much lower compared to the other GT Event.

PS. Was cool to see those 2 free Elder Kais. Maxed my FP Frieza.

I haven't done the GT Baby Final SaGa Event yet. Should I still bother with it for the Elder Kais? Don't really know what stage I should run for the Hercules Coins but all u did so far only brought me in like 200 coins per run... That's much lower compared to the other GT Event.

PS. Was cool to see those 2 free Elder Kais. Maxed my FP Frieza.

Yeah it sucks, most you can get is 400 coins from stage 1 Z-Hard if you land on all the spaces. Was a terrible, boring grind even by dokkan standards. Is it worth it... I think kais are pretty much always worth it personally, but it's up to you.

Xanru

So apparently starting on the 27(?) we get a bunch of missions that give 2 stones per completion. These missions last until 8/31 and are daily, so we get 20 stones a day, with one(?) extra mission on the weekend for more stones.

Top Bottom