• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

CGwizz

Japan 10 free tickets, with these 10 and the 5k pull from the start i have more rainbows than all my 3 GL accounts, not even played and i have already 2 rainbows...

Muku

Japan 10 free tickets, with these 10 and the 5k pull from the start i have more rainbows than all my 3 GL accounts, not even played and i have already 2 rainbows...

That's just luck. Since I've started my JP account, I haven't gotten a Rainbow. Made sure to start off with a couple decent ones. Rainbows at start were Wilhelm, Tidus, and Onion Knight of awesomess.

It's okay though. I love OK and Tidus. Capped out Tidus earlier, and on way to capping OK. (5* cap... but gotta farm 6* mats to break them.) Once OK is capped Camile is going into group to level.

Rixa

Sad day it's not Nier, but Nier will still be coming.

Positive side is, it's another 11 tickets for the Nier Banner, plus whatever additional I can round up in the next two weeks. The portal rewards should be 3 more, the Raid itself should have 4 + 4* one. So, ideally, I should be able to net 60+

Another good side is, this is going be the best Mog King in a while. Most should be walking in with 300-400% to begin with. Shame the banner isn't split.

Actually. Portal App might give 4 tickets and 5 Star Quartz, they added 1350000 pts target that has 3 tix and 5 SQ. 1250000 pts has one tix as reward.

More to hoard tix for Nier.

I want those 2 9S and especially their TM's.
With enhanced Ace I have a plan. Depending of enemy and their resistances.

Noc1 Excalibur or Fire weapon or Thunder weapon
Noc2 Excalibur or Fire weapon or Thunder weapon
Ace Holy Rod or Fire Rod or Rod of Lightning

Rest of the team can be:
Wilhelm
Rikku
Friend Tilith

First turn, collect crystals for Ace LB for example autoattacking (Ace does Tri-Beam)
2nd turn Noc1 & Noc2 uses 9S tm to chain and Ace uses LB Jackpot Shot
When shit goes loose and plan fails, my Noctises can stll do a lot of things.

Thats the plan, in theory atleast. I just need those two 9S.

bonkeng

Actually. Portal App might give 4 tickets and 5 Star Quartz, they added 1350000 pts target that has 3 tix and 5 SQ. 1250000 pts has one tix as reward.

More to hoard tix for Nier.

I want those 2 9S and especially their TM's.
With enhanced Ace I have a plan. Depending of enemy and their resistances.

Noc1 Excalibur or Fire weapon or Thunder weapon
Noc2 Excalibur or Fire weapon or Thunder weapon
Ace Holy Rod or Fire Rod or Rod of Lightning

Rest of the team can be:
Wilhelm
Rikku
Friend Tilith

First turn, collect crystals for Ace LB for example autoattacking (Ace does Tri-Beam)
2nd turn Noc1 & Noc2 uses 9S tm to chain and Ace uses LB Jackpot Shot
When shit goes loose and plan fails, my Noctises can stll do a lot of things.

Thats the plan, in theory atleast. I just need those two 9S.

Let's just hope the 2 GL exclusives are not 4* base. Or else we'll have Tilith 2.0 scenario again.

Rixa

Let's just hope the 2 GL exclusives are not 4* base. Or else we'll have Tilith 2.0 scenario again.

Thats my fear. Everyone swimming with 21O's (ok I like to have them too) but no except few lucky ones will get 9S.
^^
With that scenario there goes my plan to Make Noctis Great Again.

Muku

Sweet baby Cecil. Finished with Luneth. Cut Through and Sword Master @ +2 each. Finished Ace yesterday or so on alt. Only one I'm working on now is DKC on my alt account.

robotuw

Thursday the plan is to awaken Agrias asap and run explorations with two growth eggs to max level her. That way I can be ready for the Friday event and spend the king's cactuars on either Lunera or a second Agrias. It depends how easy the event ends up being. I know un-enhanced Agrias can't chain with Orlandu but she can at least chain with herself right? If I give her all my gear that should be enough. If the boss is strong to light I can always switch elements.

Rixa

Thursday the plan is to awaken Agrias asap and run explorations with two growth eggs to max level her. That way I can be ready for the Friday event and spend the king's cactuars on either Lunera or a second Agrias. It depends how easy the event ends up being. I know un-enhanced Agrias can't chain with Orlandu but she can at least chain with herself right? If I give her all my gear that should be enough. If the boss is strong to light I can always switch elements.

Just remember. Don't equip light weapon to Agrias. KM event enemies are 100% Light resist (unless Gumi makes changes).

PRO Ultima Demon Demon +100% Light Immune to all except Blind & Silence
ELT Ultima Human +100% Earth Immune to all
ELT 2x Ultima Demon Demon +100% Light Immune to all except Blind & Silence
Challenge Archangel Ultima Demon +100% Earth, Light, Dark Immune to all except +50% Blind / MAG breaks only

Alkez

[JP] I don't know why but JP raids are so stingy when it comes to moogles. You would think with 5 units on the banner they would be dropping like candy. GL definitely made improvements in that area because we get way more than we need. This is the second raid where I doubt I'll finish any of the banner TMs again because of the drop rate. Despite running Elite 15 times a day I'm only at around 30% with each unit after nearly a week. At least I got the fairy girls TM for Sakura. Hopefully will get one more.

Rixa

Atleast I got decent last free pull: My 6th(!) Sozhe.

Finished RotL nr.2 today.
Still working with 2 Jacks & 2 Sozhes, so slapped that 6th Sozhe to train and I will fuse it to another one when time is right and finish other one with moogles same time.

Game is not giving me Ashes nor Raislers but it surely will give lot of Sozhes.

Syntsui

[JP] I don't know why but JP raids are so stingy when it comes to moogles. You would think with 5 units on the banner they would be dropping like candy. GL definitely made improvements in that area because we get way more than we need. This is the second raid where I doubt I'll finish any of the banner TMs again because of the drop rate. Despite running Elite 15 times a day I'm only at around 30% with each unit after nearly a week. At least I got the fairy girls TM for Sakura. Hopefully will get one more.
How frequently are you playing it? I finished Edea, I'm about to finish the second Magnolia/Green Fairy and the first Yu/Agnes/Tiz. The only really awful drop rate is for the Bunny Agnes TM.

Alkez

How frequently are you playing it? I finished Edea, I'm about to finish the second Magnolia/Green Fairy and the first Yu/Agnes/Tiz. The only really awful drop rate is for the Bunny Agnes TM.

I'm doing 15 runs of elite a day. That's the most I can do sadly, but out of a potential 24 that's not that bad. Maybe I'm just getting some really bad RNG. Is bunny agnes' TM even in the gacha? I assumed it wasn't because I haven't got a single moogle for her. Could use her TM as well.

All of this being said I did get a 5* moogle and a couple of 4* ones so I guess I should be happy with that.

Removed some inactives so I have 4 free slots. Get your carry here. Evade Noct, Ling, Lightning. Top tier BIS Orlandu, Fryevia, Tidus, etc.

408 213 179

Have Gaf in your in game message or get kicked.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just fired the game up for the first time in a while and after getting poop pulls as always, I decided to use the 4-star EX ticket I had. I guess they are minimum 4-star because I finally pulled my first rainbow, Ramza.

Apparently he's like stupid overpowered because he can be enhanced to have the best party buff in the game? Sounds pretty rad.

tuffymon

Just fired the game up for the first time in a while and after getting poop pulls as always, I decided to use the 4-star EX ticket I had. I guess they are minimum 4-star because I finally pulled my first rainbow, Ramza.

Apparently he's like stupid overpowered because he can be enhanced to have the best party buff in the game? Sounds pretty rad.

Eventually, he doesn't have that ability yet.

Muku

Last hot garbage pull on main is... Freya.

Whew. A month (not quite a month...) of all dumpster pulls.

I don't get why we can't have an actual full month of it.

Edit: And alt's last pull is ... Jack. Yep. Awful pulls all around this whole time

Valentus

So basically...

Merc Ramza: Trash... Saintly wall not being a tank... WHY?!?!?

Knight Delita... Is like fohlen... chainer but doesnt have a powerful weapon of his element... i know he can imbue that element but its a turn wasted and you lose the "flash attack" moment

Orran: Just plain trash

Meliadul: Jack of all trades in breaks... I like it actually.

Gaffgarion: Enhanced is actually... a beast?!?!? but vanilla form is even more trash than dark knight cecil vanilla

Agrias: Waifu. Even being an insane statement. Its not impossible have three 6 star agrias and chain them until enhancements and rock and roll with your 3 waifus in your f2p account.

i dont want to pull but... mah reviews!!!!

tuffymon

It looks like he just got it in Japan a couple of weeks ago? How long is the Jpn-US/global gap for Exvius?

Like 6 months between the two, but he's had them in Jp for probably that long or longer, Gumi/Square/Alim whoever you feel like believing, has decided we don't deserve/need/not in our plans just yet to have...

So basically...

Merc Ramza: Trash... Saintly wall not being a tank... WHY?!?!?

Knight Delita... Is like fohlen... chainer but doesnt have a powerful weapon of his element... i know he can imbue that element but its a turn wasted and you lose the "flash attack" moment

Orran: Just plain trash

Meliadul: Jack of all trades in breaks... I like it actually.

Gaffgarion: Enhanced is actually... a beast?!?!? but vanilla form is even more trash than dark knight cecil vanilla

Agrias: Waifu. Even being an insane statement. Its not impossible have three 6 star agrias and chain them until enhancements and rock and roll with your 3 waifus in your f2p account.

You filthy discord copy paster :p

Merc Ramza - Gets... interesting with enhancements... I suppose his setup is still a support role but instead of being a support bard he becomes a support tank/dps

Though he isnt overly proficient in either he does become one of the best "2nd Tanks" after enhancements

Knight Delita - Like Fohlen is a compliment. He is excellent and the best unit on the banner. He doesnt need a matching element weapon since his chaining skill is the imbuing skill and the one you are likely to use most often unless you want him as a chain finisher with his other Nuking attack. But dont chase him. This banner sucks so just be happy to snag him on your next random rainbow i guess

Orran - Has some support uses but his kit is so limited and small... I dont get how they keep building 4 star base units like this when they release units like Ling, Zyrus and Xon

But he isnt useless. 30MP is no joke as an MP battery. Durai Papers is an excellent defensive buff and entrust is always useful.

he is just too redundant and equivalent to a rainbow pull on this banner...

Meliadoul - Such a cool sprite.... and redundant as hell. Unfortunately for her we just have SOOO many units that can break and plenty that break better than her while also being able to do other things (Warrior of Light, Ling, Delita, Ramza)

They DID give her Reraise for global... Which makes her useful for the Robot trial. I imagine they did that on purpose. Also has doubled counter and more attack passives...... but NO NUKE. So no DPS chops at all. No chaining, no finishing... no nothing unless you give her a TM. It hurts because she is such a cool character otherwise.

The others.... You probably have already pulled several of them and will likely pull more on this banner

SO dont pull

Kouriozan

Meliadoul is like a baby 9S, breaks 40% single stat or 2 stats, meanwhile 9S is also 4* and breaks 50%, also include 50% imperils and on demand 30% damage mitigations.
9S LB also break 54% all stats at max level.

robotuw

Just use a friend unit like you sometimes do. Wait for hippo to pull half of them by accident or DrNo to pull all of them on purpose.

If the free daily is really going away today then good riddance. It gave me some good stuff overall but the past week has been terrible. Not a single gold and I can't even tell if it's on-banner anymore (the only unit I got was Cecil).

Syntsui

I feel like even Whales will stay away of this banner. The rates are so insanely low for such trash units, it will just few like a waste of time, considering money is not really an issue.

I feel like even Whales will stay away of this banner. The rates are so insanely low for such trash units, it will just few like a waste of time, considering money is not really an issue.

Hope to one day pull Meli when pulling for something more worth while. Only wanted her for nostalgic purposes. But we all need avoid this banner like the plague. Hopefully Nier within a month's time. I'll have a great amount of resources to pull by then.

Syntsui

OOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODD YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

ANOOOOOOTHER FUCKING DAILY RAINBOW ON JP!!!!

CG FUCKING SAKURA, THE ONE AND ONLY I WANTED THE MOST HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

So I logged in late today because I didn't get a chance to play until my lunch break. Started with the free daily pull and almost choked on my sandwich when it came up straight rainbow.

Lunera!

I am still not sure if I should be super excited.... but hey! That's pretty awesome. Here's hoping the bard meta becomes a thing.

Yeah, I am actually not pulling on this banner. I might do a daily on the first day if the drop rates are good for bonus units, but otherwise nah. Lunera who I wasn't going to pull for either ended up being useful. I don't see either this Ramza or Delita swaying me especially on a double banner. Effffff alllll offff thhhhaaaaaatttt.

Muku

Today's uber trash in JP too. :( Free was .. well was blue then went gold. Ended up being fucking Vaan though. Did 1/2 daily and got Nine. Fuck Type0. What a dumpster fire of units it has added to the pool.

Yeah, I am actually not pulling on this banner. I might do a daily on the first day if the drop rates are good for bonus units, but otherwise nah. Lunera who I wasn't going to pull for either ended up being useful. I don't see either this Ramza or Delita swaying me especially on a double banner. Effffff alllll offff thhhhaaaaaatttt.

Famous last words?

robotuw

So I logged in late today because I didn't get a chance to play until my lunch break. Started with the free daily pull and almost choked on my sandwich when it came up straight rainbow.

Lunera!

I am still not sure if I should be super excited.... but hey! That's pretty awesome. Here's hoping the bard meta becomes a thing.

Nice! The more Lunera's the better for us. I just started working on her TM so it'll be a while, but I'll be ready for when her enhancements make her a beast. I can already get her up to ~850mag.

Pejo

Today's uber trash in JP too. :( Free was .. well was blue then went gold. Ended up being fucking Vaan though. Did 1/2 daily and got Nine. Fuck Type0. What a dumpster fire of units it has added to the pool.

Famous last words?

It's Hippo, he'll get both 5* bases on a single daily pull. You know it to be true.

Muku

It's Hippo, he'll get both 5* bases on a single daily pull. You know it to be true.

Well, that is true. I meant more about "not going to pull" mention. Because we know that is happening.

I feel the itch to pull, but not on these banners. I have my eyes set on OK. I must save everything up for OK! I can do this!! (Since game didn't seem to think I needed Tidus in Global. ;_;)

Edit: To be honest, I'm actually okay with my group on main right now. I'd love a Tidus, but he's not absolutely required. (Plus I can play JP and enjoy his Blitz Ball goodness.) I've got 4 5* bases in group right now (WKN sits on bench waiting for his day all geared and potted up) so I do well. And with Luneth getting his enhancements, it's been damn amazing. Now it's just the gear I gotta work on!

Famous last words?

Nah, I really am not going to this time. Unless global exclusive abilities make them viable units then they aren't useful to me just like Naked Dark Fina wasn't and I didn't pull for her. TM's alone aren't enough for me anymore as I am done with the min/max bullshit. The only exception to that is Prische. I don't care for her as a unit, but I want her hat.

Alkez

[JP] I nearly have 100% worth of regular moogles. Who should I use them on out of CG Sakura, CG Laswell, and Gilgamesh?

OOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODD YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

ANOOOOOOTHER FUCKING DAILY RAINBOW ON JP!!!!

CG FUCKING SAKURA, THE ONE AND ONLY I WANTED THE MOST HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

wtf dude how can anyones luck be this good? Congrats though. Welcome to the Sakura club.

Meanwhile I'm over just getting no raid moogles lol. Yet alone non troll rainbows (still salty about mercenary ramza daily).

Muku

[JP] I nearly have 100% worth of regular moogles. Who should I use them on out of CG Sakura, CG Laswell, and Gilgamesh?

I dunno what CG Sakura and Laswells stuff are... but you can't go wrong with a Genji Glove. <3 Okay, so Gilgamesh for my free guaranteed 5* this month spoiled me. XD

[JP] Finding in JP right now honing in on Trusts that are weapons. Right now going for Camile's to get Tidus a good sword. Plus will give him DW to put him on par with OK who has it since level 1. OK and Tidus are my stars. Gotta build them up first with gear.

Alkez

[JP] I have more cactuars then I know what to do with atm. Could raise Agnes I guess but I don't see myself using her unless there's a no white magic challenge. So tempted to waste some tickets hoping for OK and Orlandu lol.

I dunno what CG Sakura and Laswells stuff are... but you can't go wrong with a Genji Glove. <3 Okay, so Gilgamesh for my free guaranteed 5* this month spoiled me. XD

This is true. And I don't have a dual wield yet. Would be useful for Sakura and Camille and if this game ever wants to give me Agrias (or any other chainer) her too lol.

Rixa

But refia isn't....Oh.

We are living dark times :).
In discord we were talking about rainbows. So I listed my pulls during 14½ months of play time.

2016: Golbez, Snow, Lightning, Gilgamesh, Noctis, Noctis, Ace.
2017: Refia, DKC, Wilhelm, Tidus

Screenshot_20160927-110934.png
Screenshot_20161205-101320.png

Didnt take screenie from Refia. Outside of trolls, solid list of Rainbows, when / if Nocs get their upgrades.

Muku

This is true. And I don't have a dual wield yet. Would be useful for Sakura and Camille and if this game ever wants to give me Agrias (or any other chainer) her too lol.

You can never go wrong with it. Plus, when you do get DWs, you can pass Glove off to someone else if you feel it will fit them better. But DW in beginning ... means wonders. I remember first thing getting on main was DW. Dear god was that the quickening.

I would give you my Agrias if I could. :) Though to be fair she is in my group. XD I'd still give her up if I could. But it is good to be working on someone who can Break.

Building up whatever Fina and Wilhelm in case I need the other two parts to the holy trinity. But right now I'm figuring my pewpew group is going to be OK, Tidus, Agrias, CG Sakura... and haven't figured on last spot yet.

Edit: Wait, maybe Camile? She chains with Tidus, correct?

As for GL.. if we're talking about troll Rainbows... My first two pulls on my main were 5* Garland and 5* Kuja in that order, back-to-back. I didn't know significance other than my husband saying he was jealous and it was amazing. Haha. It definitely helped in beginning. But looking at it now, it's all... like .. ;_;

Alkez

Building up whatever Fina and Wilhelm in case I need the other two parts to the holy trinity. But right now I'm figuring my pewpew group is going to be OK, Tidus, Agrias, CG Sakura... and haven't figured on last spot yet.

Edit: Wait, maybe Camile? She chains with Tidus, correct?

Maybe a buffer if you have one? If not the free Bunny girl from the raid can sing for 2 turns buff attack and mag 80%.

Edit: Scrap that, Sakura can buff and dual cast it lol. Nvm.

And yeah Camille chains with Tidus (using &#27700;&#36805;&#25731;&#27969;&#26028;) and Aileen (using &#22303;&#28059;&#28872;&#27874;&#21091;).

Syntsui

JP expeditions are so fucking worthless besides the esper's food. Hopefully they tweak the atrocious TM xp soon, they proved they are willing to make it more attractive with those chocobo weapons, but in two days I already got all of them.

They could put some pots in there too, they are way more conservative with those than Global.

Top Bottom