• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S4 |OT| ZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAACH

hxSWa0u.png
I'd say someone succeeded in turning this into just that.

I wonder if Chandler Riggs was really happy after the end of last season. Carl really can't do anything to become worse than Zach now.

Carl was never anywhere near as bad as Zack.

Oh, I meant when Carl was in his really annoying phases, early seasons. But I haven't watched those seasons in a while.

I wonder if Chandler Riggs was really happy after the end of last season. Carl really can't do anything to become worse than Zach now.

At least Carl's annoying shit adventures translated into actual development, he learned from his mistakes. He's been cool since S3.

Oh, I meant when Carl was in his really annoying phases, early seasons. But I haven't watched those seasons in a while.

At least Carl's annoying shit adventures translated into actual development, he learned from his mistakes. He's been cool since S3.

Eh,
him deciding he was going to try to kill Negan all by himself was a pretty dumbass thing to do.

bitbydeath

I feel like I missed something with Eichorst? Last episode he was in flames from a molotov and this episode he's just wandered off on a completely different assignment that came out of nowhere?

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
I feel like I missed something with Eichorst? Last episode he was in flames from a molotov and this episode he's just wandered off on a completely different assignment that came out of nowhere?

Bad enough that he's got such obvious plot armor but yeah, he just kind of shows up wherever he needs to be.

It was disturbingly cringey listening to Zach go all nice guy/red pill.

tootie923

I'm 20mins into this episode and Zack showed up. I hope he dies this episode.

My only hope at this point is the strigoi housekeeper loses the Master's mind control and stings Zach at the end of the season. Though at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Eph loses his nerve and decides not to kill his horrible son.

Mindlog

Wandered off on a completely different assignment and still needs someone else to drive him. Didn't immediately take control of one of the guys to steal their knowledge. Didn't kill Zatch.

Triple failure.

Zakc is the ultimate vasectomy advertisement.

Oh Zack. On one hand, I'm glad they're not trying to make him sympathetic or redeem him. On the other, please give that kid a horrible death soon.

Also what is up with this show and the background music volume. Half the time it's playing so low during action scenes that they might as well not play it at all.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Ouroboros

His health failing, Setrakian ignores Eph's warnings, pushing himself to the limit in his quest for victory and revenge. Also: Fet and Quinlan race back to Manhattan, while the Master seals off the city and prepares to eliminate them all.

Dammit Eph! Stop fucking around.

No surprise Alonso is a traitor. Dudes had it with Gus and his leadership.

Edit: my mans is straight dumb, lol. Like, are you for real trying to strike a deal with The Master?! Good to see that The Master using more of his powers again.

Trying way too hard to make Setrakian the voice of reason.

Well..... It was nice knowing you pretty lady ;_; Lol at Setrakian's battle cry.

It seems to me that Eichorst got buffed again.

Edit: Setrakian also has Superspeed, lol. Who knew The Strigoi can be poisoned :shrugs:

IronRinn

Eichorst is dead

Fiiiiiiinnnnaaaalllllyyyyy
I'm going to miss Eichhorst as a character but yeah, it's about time. Abraham finally putting him down was probably one of the most thrilling things this show has managed, though that isn't saying much.

It's pretty terrible, even for The Strain, that the show spent all that time building up Alex just so she could have her neck unceremoniously snapped.

Top Bottom