• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mob Psycho 100 TV Anime |OT| From ONE to 100

Yes this is definitely the face of a "mob" character and not at all a really handsome and effete 18 year old.

Can't have a J-drama without pretty celebrity stars.

netflix live action mob pyscho 100? uhhh this is probably gonna bad
unless they spend like marvel mcu movie tier of money on the special effects it's gonna look like shit

It's not even Netflix; it's TV Tokyo. Netflix is just paying some money to get international distribution rights. I guarantee there won't be anywhere near that much money spent on special effects.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's like every Jdrama uses the casting script of a CW show.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Who gives a shit about Mob. If they don't get Reigen right, I don't care how good the sfx are.

Zolo

Yes this is definitely the face of a "mob" character and not at all a really handsome and effete 18 year old.

KF8FjLkw.png

Kickz

God no, I don't want to have to wait for an entire season to finish before I can even start it.

Fine then, can they atleast fund a proper Berserk remake..

Just bankroll Madhouse as the official Netflix anime parnter

And how about a Trigun remake as well.

black070

I just binged the whole season, what an awesome series - reminded me a lot of One Punch Man.

Any other recommendations ? Ideally short and concise (i.e. not running for countless seasons).

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I just binged the whole season, what an awesome series - reminded me a lot of One Punch Man.

Any other recommendations ? Ideally short and concise (i.e. not running for countless seasons).

Its by the same author as One Punch Man.

Eridani

Ping Pong the Animation. It has incredible characters, a great and unusual art style, amazing music and is outstanding in pretty much everything else. Only 11 episodes so it definitely fits the short part. It's basically the best anime ever made.

Top Bottom