• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty S3 |OT| Keeping Summer Safe - Sundays on Adult Swim

Rafavert

On Netflix it's going to be a week behind the US by the sounds of things, but yeah.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a834183/rick-and-morty-season-3-netflix-uk-soon/

Hi *burps* guys.

Short n sweet:
Working on the show translation for netflix. The schedule we have suggests it will be released simultaneously/a day later on Netflix (Europe? Don't know which countries are part of it). The way S2 was handled (high profile, push for worldwide release on Netflix) supports this.

LycanXIII

Finally finished Season 2 the other day, and watched Ep1 last night.

It's more the way she talks and acts than how she looks. Like she's doing a spoof of a tellsell program or something... Kinda creeps me out tbh :)

She wasn't that bad before Disney purchased Maker.

Ashhong

The episode with the simulations is not an Inception episode, wtf. If anything it's a 13th Floor episode. Lmao trying to say the layers of the simulation are like the layers in the dreams, I guess they should have called the episode The 13th Rick or The Rick-teenth Floor to make it more clear.

Never heard of 13 floor but I don't see what's so ridiculous about comparing it to inception.

Struct09

After buying S3 on Amazon and re-watching E1 I was surprised to find out that it's uncensored. I was taken back when Summer was dropping full on F-bombs.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Never heard of 13 floor but I don't see what's so ridiculous about comparing it to inception.

The show already does a more direct homage to Inception with Lawnmower Dog, for one thing.

The Alien simulation episode has just the most absolutely surface level similarity to Inception. Their criteria is basically a thing within a thing, which means there are a lot of things like Inception. My BLT sandwich is as much inspired by Inception as this episode.

After buying S3 on Amazon and re-watching E1 I was surprised to find out that it's uncensored. I was taken back when Summer was dropping full on F-bombs.

was it like that on the stream? I haaate watching censored versions of shows. Mr. Robot was really annoying about that.

It just seems like a stretch to me, a really lazy connection. 13th Floor is literally about simulations within simulations.

The show already does a more direct homage to Inception with Lawnmower Dog, for one thing.

The Alien simulation episode has just the most absolutely surface level similarity to Inception. Their criteria is basically a thing within a thing, which means there are a lot of things like Inception. My BLT sandwich is as much inspired by Inception as this episode.

Yes this

I don't know what it is but that's hard to watch.
Like she's so fake she's made out of plastic or something....

She also steals ideas and recipes from smaller nerd food blogs without credit. She's stolen from my friends who run Pretty Cake Machine and Fiction Food Cafe over seven times now. Any comments referencing this get deleted, of course. :/

I can't believe McDonald's sent a bottle. Now Nintendo needs to step up and show the love.

I can't believe McDonald's sent a bottle. Now Nintendo needs to step up and show the love.

LycanXIII

Oops. This was the entire reason I subscribed recently. Guess I can cancel before the 30 day trial is up after all.

Does this come on Hulu after airing? Won't have cable tonight

Answer for Hulu:

https://www.facebook.com/hulu/posts/10155067832777188

Hi, Carleigh. Thanks for taking the time to write into us! It would depend on the subscription you're currently enrolled into. New episodes of Rick and Morty will be available to those subscribed to Hulu with Live TV. If you have our classic subscription, a new season typically is added once it has aired completely on TV. We hope this helps! In the meantime, please be sure to add the show to your Watchlist or My Stuff for all future updates. Best, Amanda C., Hulu Social Support

Hulu with Live TV costs $40+ per month.

RpMBN5z.png

Hi *burps* guys.

Short n sweet:
Working on the show translation for netflix. The schedule we have suggests it will be released simultaneously/a day later on Netflix (Europe? Don't know which countries are part of it). The way S2 was handled (high profile, push for worldwide release on Netflix) supports this.
Yeah that's the way it's been with every other US show they've bought over I.e. Better Call Saul, iZombie.

The whole reason would be to cut down on piracy by having it conveniently available simeltaneously, having it a week late completely defeats the point of that.

So I guess Hulu will be no help to me.

Can someone tell me, if I buy season 3 on Amazon for $20 do I get every episode as it airs?

Also, are the Amazon episodes censored?

Thanks, I looked into it, and it says "usually the following day" Damn, I don't want to wait.

Cheapest way to watch all episodes as they air in America without cable?

iTunes? If a show airs at say 6pm on a Tuesday it's usually up for viewing by midnight that night. And in some cases they count midnight on the east coast as drop time so if you're on the west coast you get shit around 9.

The only time I've experienced any kind of delay with iTunes is Cartoon Network shows that are 11 minutes long, because they usually release them 2 episodes at once, every other week.

I did not know there were uncensored releases. Watched the first two seasons on Hulu which were censored.

Where's the best place to watch this if you don't own a TV? Will it be on their website tonight

I saw the livestream but I meant something that I can pause and come back to

Look. I love this show.

But they better not retcon the s2 finale.

Dan Harmon loves his nihilism, but it is reaching South Park levels.

Top Bottom