• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto UNS3 Full Burst announced for PC/PS3/360

Pooya

http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/n...ystation-3-and-xbox-360-this-winter-2013/3597

Franchise debut on PC brings tons of Ninja-powered enhancements to highly acclaimed title, with new retail pack and DLC coming for console players

It’s a red letter day for NARUTO fans as NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe announces the official debut of the explosive franchise on PC with NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst heading to the platform this winter 2013. The enhanced edition of the acclaimed title will also be available at retail for PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360®, while existing owners of the console game will be able to download the new content as a DLC pack.

Originally released in March 2013 for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 to wide critical and fan acclaim, NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 has been given a thorough overhaul for its PC debut and console come back. Not least among the wealth of enhancements is the addition of the much anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation.

“We’re very excited to be bringing the incredible NARUTO franchise to PC for the first time, while also bringing extra content to existing console fans of course,” said Olivier Comte, Senior Vice President, NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe. “The NARUTO games series goes from strength to strength, so it’s only right that we should let even more players enjoy it with this PC release.”

NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst includes the following additional features:

• Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
  • New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
  • Director’s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.

• 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.

38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.

*Costumes aren’t Full Burst exclusive and therefore not part of the Full Burst DLC

Full Burst exclusive content will be available simultaneously for existing console players of NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 as a Full Burst downloadable content pack.*

NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is the latest vital chapter in the NARUTO video game series and offers unsurpassed immersion in the fabled anime universe. The game features the most extensive character roster of any game so far in the series, and lets fans engage with a huge number of their favourite personalities from the NARUTO universe, including for the first time Naruto (Tailed Beast Mode), Madara and all the Jinchurikis. In story mode, players are thrown into the heat of battle in the 4th Great Ninja War, while the game’s electrifying fights are punctuated with massive scale boss battles, including fearsome confrontations with the Tailed Beasts including the gargantuan Nine-Tails.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
CC2 Awesomeness finally with the right amount of AA. Nice.

yay, and another fighting game for the PC! (even if I don't really know how good or bad this game is and don't like Naruto anymore)

so, only KoF is left?

Silky

Banned
Looking forward to experience this on my PC! As well as JoJo in August! CC2 has been on a roll.

Cess007

And now my patience has paid off!! Yei, i was kinda expecting a GoTY edition with all the DLC; but this is way better.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Only one new character? I thought they would try to make those 4 edo kages and 7 Mists being playable characters. I guess they rather to wait for Generation 1.5/2 for those characters.

Erasus

UNS2 looks great on PS3, all it needs it AA.

FINALLY! PC version is going to look amazing with AF and good AA

Pooya

enhanced graphics comparison
ok...

naruto-shippuden-ultik2slu.jpg

naruto-shippuden-ultidhsgi.jpg

more shots here: http://gematsu.com/gallery/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-full-burst/july-4-2013/

Namco: "sorry, we can't add any characters as DLC"
Now with this announcement we see this is BS.

The visuals were all awe inspiring, I genuinely loved some of the ideas, but the pacing of the game was horrible, and the end was a chore until i figured out how to game it. I hope the PC mod crowd can improve those aspects.

Raxious

Depending on if they actually change the ending to something more manga like, I might buy it. If it's still the retarded ending the original UNS3 has, I'll pass.

oni_saru

Nice! Was about to buy UNS3 the other day! Guess i'll buy this one instead.

Also what was the crap ending in UNS3?

Aytrial

I was considering picking up UNS3 a few weeks ago because I saw it discounted but gave it a pass, plus I already have a massive backlog. Guess this gives me sometime to clear out that pile of shame!

DR2K

Banned
Sweet don't have to buy another disc. Just got the game on sale.

Will masterbate to pc shots.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
what with that awful filter?

PC version will be good with some AA (hopefully it support TXAA)

Right after I sold 3..... A mess.

The ending was pure trash and not canon

Going with the shit going now on the manga that that turned it into a complete joke, I'd take non canon over Kishi's crap any time.

Malajax

I heard the story mode is awful.
I've just been waiting on a definitive version of the game. Story mode is only one of my interests.

Right after I sold 3..... A mess.

The ending was pure trash and not canon

Perhaps they'll have enough time to make a more faithful version this time around. I don't see this arc ending that soon, but they could probably get to a better stopping point than just a filler ending.

Mengetsu

They should have split the game up, ended it on a cliffhanger. That would have been better than what we got.

Yes. I was so disappointed at that ending. I wouldn't had mind a To Be Continued but, we have to please the buyers and give them "that" ending
LLShC.gif

Top Bottom