Well, that's certainly a unique game trailer, and now I'm hungry.
New trailer showing a cooking recipe that you can grab off the official website.
The game will run at 1080P and 30 FPS on a regular PlayStation 4 console, while the native resolution will be bumped to 1620P (75% of 4K’s 2160P) on PS4 Pro where the frame rate will be close to 60FPS (70% of the time it will be stable at 60FPS, for the remaining 30% it will vary between 50 and 60FPS).
The lack of supersampling is very disappointing, but it's very nice that the digital version includes the soundtrack. That was the single most important thing, that made me pre-order the game.
Some technical details
Anyway, have this preordered for next week. Planning to be my bank holiday game. Can't wait
The audio through the headset was gripping, gave that sense of something was coming.
Those are some really cool pictures, it makes me look forward to the Sixth Edition even more. Can you share anymore thoughts on the game since you played it 3 times? What makes it so good, the kinds of puzzles/enemies you encounter, the use of sound, etc?
The demo was escaping from the chef, the use of the environment to escape and to hide made it interesting.
Hiding under a table from the chef, that with the other children hiding and moving around could alert the chef to where you are, more so if you were using the lighter to see where you are going and it spots you. The fact the chef would even reach under the table to hunt you was thrilling. Made you think "am i far enough under to avoid being grabbed". The puzzles were decent, i mean the only one i can recall is using hams to create a sausage string to swing across
Not just the game demo, but the characters walking around added atmosphere. I had one of the chefs watching me (i didn't know until Six was caught in-game), there was Six walking around hiding in the queue as well.
Looking good on the PS4 Pro.
Some technical details
Same here, was quite memorable and the game itself seems pretty solid. The AI also appears to be above average if the demo was anything to go by. Loved the art direction and atmosphere.
It surprised me when i played a demo at EGX last year, in fact i liked it enough to play 3 times over the weekend i was there. Heck, even the booth was great. Was a highlight of the weekend.
I'd like to see more games like this and I'll be there day one.