• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

wetflame
Pizza Dog
(03-24-2017, 02:07 PM)
Thinking of picking up Beyond: Two Souls, Infamous Second Son and TLOU Remastered, comes to about £26. Not sure there's £24 worth of stuff I'd want to get other than that though, and then I'd only have a short time to spend the £10 I'd get back too.
Planet
(03-24-2017, 02:11 PM)

Originally Posted by wetflame

and then I'd only have a short time to spend the £10 I'd get back too.

Wrong.
StylusX
(03-24-2017, 02:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Triggerhappytel

I think it said the vouchers should be sent out between 1st and 9th March.

Hope i get mine before the GR2 deals ends!
Tizoc
(03-24-2017, 02:35 PM)

Thinking of picking up Beyond: Two Souls, Infamous Second Son and TLOU Remastered, comes to about £26. Not sure there's £24 worth of stuff I'd want to get other than that though, and then I'd only have a short time to spend the £10 I'd get back too.

Read the last posts in the previous page
There are some cool stuff on preorder like wonder boy dragon's trap
Kresnik258
(03-24-2017, 02:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Triggerhappytel

I think it said the vouchers should be sent out between 1st and 9th March.

If you mean April, then that's awesome, since I might be able to grab some of the stuff that's in the current sale haha.
wetflame
Pizza Dog
(03-24-2017, 03:59 PM)

Originally Posted by Planet

Wrong.

Oh? The terms and conditions say that the voucher expires on the 30th of April, and I've heard they're not sending out the vouchers until the 9th.
Planet
(03-24-2017, 04:09 PM)

Oh?

Like it has been explained multiple times, e.g. one page back, you have to add those 10 bucks to your account before the end of April. But then you can spend them whenever you feel like it.
wetflame
Pizza Dog
(03-24-2017, 04:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Planet

Like it has been explained multiple times, e.g. one page back, you have to add those 10 bucks to your account before the end of April. But then you can spend them whenever you feel like it.

I actually do see that now, sorry!
1.21Gigawatts
Banned
(03-26-2017, 06:12 PM)
So I renewed my Ps+ subscription for 49,99€ the other day.
I'm still 0,01€ short of getting the 10€ voucher now?

I see Ratchet&Clank and Bloodborne GOTY Edition is on sale.
Which one should I buy?
LordOfLore
(03-26-2017, 06:14 PM)

Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts

So I renewed my Ps+ subscription for 49,99€ the other day.
I'm still 0,01€ short of getting the 10€ voucher now?

I see Ratchet&Clank and Bloodborne GOTY Edition is on sale.
Which one should I buy?

Bloodborne. R&C goes on sale fairly often compared to Bloodborne GOTY Edition.
1.21Gigawatts
Banned
(03-26-2017, 06:17 PM)

Originally Posted by LordOfLore

Bloodborne. R&C goes on sale fairly often compared to Bloodborne GOTY Edition.

I've never played a Souls game before and I'm kinda scared that it'll crush me.

We'll see how I fare :D
alexbull_uk
(03-26-2017, 06:19 PM)
Do preorders count towards the spend?
brawly
(03-26-2017, 06:22 PM)

Originally Posted by alexbull_uk

They better. Pre-ordered Crash for this.
Tizoc
(03-26-2017, 06:25 PM)

Originally Posted by brawly

They better. Pre-ordered Crash for this.

If you bothered to read the very first post, you'll get your answer. :V
alexbull_uk
(03-26-2017, 06:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Tizoc

If you bothered to read the very first post, you'll get your answer. :V

Oh yeah, lol

I skim read Mass Effect and forgot this thread was from before release.
Tizoc
(03-26-2017, 06:32 PM)

Oh yeah, lol

I skim read Mass Effect and forgot this thread was from before release.

I recommend buying a little over GBP 50 or equivalent just to be on the safe side.
grmlin
(03-26-2017, 06:36 PM)

Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts

I've never played a Souls game before and I'm kinda scared that it'll crush me.

We'll see how I fare :D

Do it and stick to it. Amazing game and one of the best I ever played.

Good luck though 😬
Lime
(03-29-2017, 06:27 PM)
When will we receive the codes?
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(03-29-2017, 06:30 PM)
well I bought Horizon march 3rd so I should be good. guess thats a 10€ discount on Persona 5 then
Tizoc
(03-29-2017, 06:38 PM)
Ended up getting Ratch '16 and 1 year of plus for little over GBP 50.
I'll be giving my retail ratchet copy to my nephews as they plan on getting a ps4 this summer.
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(03-29-2017, 07:12 PM)
so will they mail the vouchers to whatever email is associated with your PSN account or something?
Fournier
(03-29-2017, 07:19 PM)

Originally Posted by Rhaknar

so will they mail the vouchers to whatever email is associated with your PSN account or something?

Last year sony send a notification via psn.
SolidusDave
(03-31-2017, 07:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Rhaknar

Just got an email from Sony stating that I qualified for the voucher and that it will be displayed in the notification section of the PS4 on 6th/7th of April.

(I only bought the Horizon preorder, thanks Sony for still including that)
alexbull_uk
(03-31-2017, 07:09 PM)

Originally Posted by SolidusDave

Just got an email from Sony stating that I qualified for the voucher and that it will be displayed in the notification section of the PS4 on 6th/7th of April.

Yep, just got mine too :D
nampad
(03-31-2017, 07:16 PM)

I didn't so far and I would be pissed because I spent over 50 bucks just for this promotion.
Out_Of_Ammo
(03-31-2017, 07:18 PM)
Yup, also just got a mail. Guess I'll spend it on Persona 5 DLC before it expires. I don't really have anything else I want atm.
2blackcats

Yeah same and it wasn't March when I paid.

Thanks Sony, sound.
Sizu Sizu
Like others got my email this evening regarding my £10 voucher for April.
SMOK3Y
Generous Member
(03-31-2017, 07:20 PM)
I just got the spent $75 getting $15 in april email 😊 this is AU. This will go towards Destiny 2 pre-order

Ya i was trying to think what i bought too seems it must be from preordering Horizon
NewDust
(03-31-2017, 07:21 PM)

Also received mine. Though it says the code arrives between the 6th and 7th (so somewhere along the 6th)... But that could be a translation error. But it means it will not be eligible for the current store promotions.
Triggerhappytel
(03-31-2017, 07:21 PM)

Yeah, I was coming to say the same thing. I would rather get an email as I often ignore the Notification section for ages.

Dear telminator-2,

For spending £50 at PlayStation®Store this March, we’re sending you a £10 wallet top-up voucher code to use in April.

It’ll appear in the Notifications area on your PS4™ between 6 and 7 April.

From,
PlayStation®Store Team

Ludens
(03-31-2017, 07:22 PM)
I received no mail, despite spending more than 50€. Should I contact Sony?
2blackcats
(03-31-2017, 07:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Ludens

Give it an hour, I think these emails come out in waves sometimes.
Ludens
(03-31-2017, 07:27 PM)

Originally Posted by 2blackcats

Give it an hour, I think these emails come out in waves sometimes.

My problem is: I don't receive mails from PSN literally from YEARS. Since the outage to be precise. I have notifications from Sony enabled (even marketing ones), from time to time I receive some mails regarding PSPlus games from the month but that's it. I'm sure I'm eligible for the offer since I spent 55€.
SolidusDave
(03-31-2017, 07:29 PM)

My problem is: I don't receive mails from PSN literally from YEARS. Since the outage to be precise. I have notifications from Sony enabled (even marketing ones), from time to time I receive some mails regarding PSPlus games from the month but that's it. I'm sure I'm eligible for the offer since I spent 55€.

Well if you haven't received any emails (like, not even purchase conformations?), you won't get this email now either.
Good thing though is that you don't need to as the code will appear on the PS4 itself regardless if your email/settings are correct.
Ludens
(03-31-2017, 07:31 PM)

Well if you haven't received any emails (like, not even purchase conformations?), you won't get this email now either.
Good thing though is that you don't need to as the code will appear on the PS4 itself regardless if your email/settings are correct.

No, I receive purchase confirmations every single time, plus the PSPlus mails. Of course my email is correct.
WhateverItTakes
Dr. Pavel, I'm with the CIA.
(03-31-2017, 07:32 PM)
Confirmation is nice, though I'm mildly salty the code's gonna come after Persona 5's release date. No preorder skins for me!
Tizoc
(03-31-2017, 07:34 PM)

The codes will be sent put a week from now
U should sill get an email with the code since the lffer is universal to all psn members in eu
Renmyra
(03-31-2017, 08:00 PM)
How long does this code last? I'm debating whether I should wait 3 days to pick up Persona 5 or not.
Triggerhappytel
(03-31-2017, 08:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Renmyra

How long does this code last? I'm debating whether I should wait 3 days to pick up Persona 5 or not.

I think you need to register the code in April but it lasts for a good while. No need to spend it in a hurry.
Rhaknar
(03-31-2017, 08:09 PM)
just got an email saying ill get the voucher on PSN, cool.
formasymphonic
(03-31-2017, 08:15 PM)
I got my email but a buddy who bought stuff before i did has yet to receive his.
black070
(03-31-2017, 08:21 PM)
Just got the email, I guess the Horizon Zero Dawn: Deluxe Edition preorder was enough. :)
Shikari
(03-31-2017, 08:39 PM)

Originally Posted by black070

Just got the email, I guess the Horizon Zero Dawn: Deluxe Edition preorder was enough. :)

Same.

I pre-ordered Horizon Zero Dawn: Digital Deluxe Edition and paid the full amount upfront in the last days of Feb.

Was not hoping at all to receive the email for it, but was surprised to have received it.

First time ever to have participated in it (even if by accident/not enough information regarding the pre-orders counting towards it)
Tizoc
(03-31-2017, 08:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Renmyra

Just redeem the code once you get it.
You could go a whole year without spending anything on EU PSN and the GBP/EUR 10 won't go away.
Joey Ravn
(03-31-2017, 08:50 PM)
I also got mine. I hadn't realized that I had spent more than €50 on PSN this month. Yikes.
Kenzodielocke
(03-31-2017, 08:54 PM)
Really nice of them to count Horizon pre-orders for March.
stan423321
(03-31-2017, 10:01 PM)
Well, now I received an e-mail confirming my qualification for the wallet code... as well as telling that the code will arrive through a PS4 notification...

...but... uhh... I don't have a PS4 yet

Is there a way to show those notifications on a website? Are they visible on a PS3? 10€ does not sound like sufficient motivation for making me purchase a PS4 right now - well, the email mentions equivalent of 30€ instead, but I'm sure that's a mistake, and there is something about "SEN system notifications" in terms of promotion, so I'm sure that's not, and 30€ would still not be enough - I mention this because the email seems rushed, so maybe there's another way and they just forgot it?
Dambrosi
(03-31-2017, 10:16 PM)
Hmm, I've definitely spent more than £50 on PSN this month (just bought the FFXV season pass just a couple hours ago), but no email yet. Did I buy the season pass too late? <:(
2blackcats
(03-31-2017, 10:29 PM)

Originally Posted by stan423321

Well, now I received an e-mail confirming my qualification for the wallet code... as well as telling that the code will arrive through a PS4 notification...

...but... uhh... I don't have a PS4 yet

Is there a way to show those notifications on a website? Are they visible on a PS3? 10€ does not sound like sufficient motivation for making me purchase a PS4 right now - well, the email mentions equivalent of 30€ instead, but I'm sure that's a mistake, and there is something about "SEN system notifications" in terms of promotion, so I'm sure that's not, and 30€ would still not be enough - I mention this because the email seems rushed, so maybe there's another way and they just forgot it?

Notifications turn up in the playstation app too.