• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Stronginthearm
Member
(04-01-2017, 12:00 AM)
Stronginthearm's Avatar
I'd already spent almost 25 so I just bought stuff I wanted that was on sale.
Shane86
Member
(04-01-2017, 12:22 AM)
Shane86's Avatar
Nice to get 10 back but delaying it until the moment their sale ends is very annoying.
Ludens
Member
(04-01-2017, 01:51 PM)
Ludens's Avatar
Well, I received nothing at all, while other people in Italy received the mail already :S
Kresnik258
Member
(04-01-2017, 05:15 PM)
Kresnik258's Avatar
Got my e-mail, kinda weird that it's coming through a PS4 notification though lol. I never turn on my PS4 and will have to do it just to get this voucher.
TheBowen
Sat alone in a boggy marsh
(04-01-2017, 05:18 PM)
TheBowen's Avatar
Pre ordered persona 5 yesterday so I hope it counts

Haven't got an email yet, but 10 would be pretty nice
Guerrillas in the Mist
Member
(04-01-2017, 05:20 PM)
Guerrillas in the Mist's Avatar
Having at the end of the sale is a tad cheeky, I was going to put it towards Bloodbourne
SolidusDave
Member
(04-01-2017, 06:54 PM)
SolidusDave's Avatar

Originally Posted by Guerrillas in the Mist

Having at the end of the sale is a tad cheeky, I was going to put it towards Bloodbourne

Does it really matter? It's not a % code but PSN cash. It just goes towards whatever you purchase next, there's no difference in value.
Planet
Member
(04-01-2017, 07:23 PM)
Planet's Avatar
Also after the end of sales usually means the next sale already kicked in. And if there isn't anything for you, wait another 2 weeks. :)
Manky
Junior Member
(04-02-2017, 12:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Kresnik258

Got my e-mail, kinda weird that it's coming through a PS4 notification though lol. I never turn on my PS4 and will have to do it just to get this voucher.

What you said is kinda weird.
YianGaruga
Banned
(04-02-2017, 12:55 PM)
YianGaruga's Avatar
I didn't get an email, hope it'll be okay :x
dglavimans
Member
(04-02-2017, 11:07 PM)
Not received anything yet, these come in waves I guess?
Kresnik258
Member
(04-03-2017, 09:30 AM)
Kresnik258's Avatar

Originally Posted by Manky

What you said is kinda weird.

How so? I spent the 40 on the web store and haven't used my PS4 in at least 4 months (started watching Netflix on my PC).

I mean, it's not an end-of-the-world hassle, but I'd rather just have an e-mail with a code on *shrug*
Yankee Ruin X
Member
(04-03-2017, 09:41 AM)
Yankee Ruin X's Avatar
I got the email saying I will get a 10 voucher and to check my notifications on the PS4 over the next few days. I didn't buy anything in March apart from Horizon Zero Dawn which I preordered in Jan/Feb and that was 49.99 so looks like they have let me off the 0.01p I was short.
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(04-03-2017, 05:42 PM)
Rhaknar's Avatar
wru voucher, I want to buy Persona ;_;
YoRHa No.2 Type B
Member
(04-03-2017, 05:49 PM)
YoRHa No.2 Type B's Avatar
Ok I am asking this now for the thousand time and no one seems to want to answer me.

I preordered NieR: Automata in January, which was released in March, will I get a 10 voucher code?
Radius
Member
(04-03-2017, 05:54 PM)
Radius's Avatar

Originally Posted by YoRHa No.2 Type B

Ok I am asking this now for the thousand time and no one seems to want to answer me.

I preordered NieR: Automata in January, which was released in March, will I get a 10 voucher code?

Since you pay immediately when preordering a game you haven't spend the money in March, so no, you're not eligible for the money, I'm afraid.
YoRHa No.2 Type B
Member
(04-03-2017, 05:58 PM)
YoRHa No.2 Type B's Avatar

Originally Posted by Radius

Since you pay immediately when preordering a game you haven't spend the money in March, so no, you're not eligible for the money, I'm afraid.

That totally sucks.
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(04-03-2017, 08:23 PM)
Rhaknar's Avatar
just re-read my email. Voucher will be sent between the 6th and 7th...

Persona 5 comes out on the 4th...

kadotsu
Member
(04-03-2017, 08:24 PM)
kadotsu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rhaknar

just re-read my email. Voucher will be sent between the 6th and 7th...

Persona 5 comes out on the 4th...

Rejoice! It will be available to purchase after the 4th, too.
2blackcats
Member
(04-03-2017, 08:36 PM)
2blackcats's Avatar

Originally Posted by kadotsu

Rejoice! It will be available to purchase after the 4th, too.

Ha
ferunnico
Junior Member
(04-03-2017, 09:07 PM)
ferunnico's Avatar
So the current sale will be over when we get the voucher. That sucks.
SeeNoWeevil
Member
(04-04-2017, 09:31 AM)
SeeNoWeevil's Avatar
I'm willing to bet that the 1 month PS+ I bought didn't count and they've screwed it up. No email/notification yet.
formasymphonic
Member
(04-04-2017, 09:42 AM)
formasymphonic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Yankee Ruin X

I got the email saying I will get a 10 voucher and to check my notifications on the PS4 over the next few days. I didn't buy anything in March apart from Horizon Zero Dawn which I preordered in Jan/Feb and that was 49.99 so looks like they have let me off the 0.01p I was short.

As I understand it, they made an exception to include Horizon pre-orders due the proximity of the launch date. It says in the comments and the T&Cs

Applicable Products

Any items available in an Applicable Store (including any pre-order purchases of the Horizon Zero Dawn game completed before the Opening Date).

B_Signal
Member
(04-04-2017, 10:05 AM)

Originally Posted by SeeNoWeevil

I'm willing to bet that the 1 month PS+ I bought didn't count and they've screwed it up. No email/notification yet.

I bought 3 games, easily spent over 50, and I've still not received an email. I'm not not panicking, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything that we haven't received anything yet
OfTheOverflow
Member
(04-04-2017, 11:48 AM)
OfTheOverflow's Avatar
Plenty of people who haven't gotten this yet, Sony in my experience, are pretty lazy with these promotions and take their time fulfilling them. It literally took me months to get the PayPal one.
playXray
Member
(04-04-2017, 11:51 AM)
playXray's Avatar

Originally Posted by kadotsu

Rejoice! It will be available to purchase after the 4th, too.

But then you miss out on the pre-order stuff :( Still, a 10 saving is probably worth it - I just want to see how cool the pre-order dynamic theme is. I was gutted to see that the Horizon 'dynamic theme' was just a collection of frickin' stills!
Yankee Ruin X
Member
(04-04-2017, 12:00 PM)
Yankee Ruin X's Avatar

Originally Posted by formasymphonic

As I understand it, they made an exception to include Horizon pre-orders due the proximity of the launch date. It says in the comments and the T&Cs

That's great then, I was somewhat irked when I thought I had missed out by 1. pre-ordering Horizon and 2. it being 0.01p short of the 50 threshold. Thanks Sony
black070
Member
(04-04-2017, 01:05 PM)
black070's Avatar

Originally Posted by playXray

But then you miss out on the pre-order stuff :( Still, a 10 saving is probably worth it - I just want to see how cool the pre-order dynamic theme is. I was gutted to see that the Horizon 'dynamic theme' was just a collection of frickin' stills!

The dynamic theme is great, with background music to boot.
JDM
Member
(04-05-2017, 12:49 PM)
I've still not heard anything at all about getting the 10. I went through my transactions for the month and I definitely spent over 50.

Is anyone else in the same boat?
Freeman76
Member
(04-05-2017, 12:51 PM)
Freeman76's Avatar

Originally Posted by ferunnico

So the current sale will be over when we get the voucher. That sucks.

Now there is a better one, so chin up chuck
Meantime
Member
(04-05-2017, 12:51 PM)

Originally Posted by JDM

I've still not heard anything at all about getting the 10. I went through my transactions for the month and I definitely spent over 50.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I'm pretty sure I read that it was due to appear on the 7th or thereabouts. Don't have a link though, sorry.
StylusX
Member
(04-05-2017, 12:53 PM)
StylusX's Avatar
Email i got said between the 6th and 7th.
JDM
Member
(04-05-2017, 02:35 PM)

Originally Posted by StylusX

Email i got said between the 6th and 7th.

Was this an email to confirm that you qualified? If so I've not even had that.
YianGaruga
Banned
(04-05-2017, 02:36 PM)
YianGaruga's Avatar

Originally Posted by JDM

Was this an email to confirm that you qualified? If so I've not even had that.

I didn't either and I certainly spent over 50€

Seems a bit random
2blackcats
Member
(04-05-2017, 07:37 PM)
2blackcats's Avatar
Check your notifications peeps. Just got mine.
Smax
Junior Member
(04-05-2017, 08:25 PM)
Smax's Avatar
I got mine and redeemed it. It's a code for 10 just like those of the prepaid cards. It added the amount to what I already had in my wallet. It says that it must be spent during April, but since I had more money in the wallet already, does it mean I have to spent that as well? The 10 is just part of my sum now, how do they calculate this?
Fournier
Junior Member
(04-05-2017, 08:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Smax

I got mine and redeemed it. It's a code for 10 just like those of the prepaid cards. It added the amount to what I already had in my wallet. It says that it must be spent during April, but since I had more money in the wallet already, does it mean I have to spent that as well? The 10 is just part of my sum now, how do they calculate this?

I think you just have to redeem the code before the expire date, than you can spend it when you want.
Smax
Junior Member
(04-05-2017, 08:39 PM)
Smax's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fournier

I think you just have to redeem the code before the expire date, than you can spend it when you want.

I thought so too at first, but that's not the case. The notification that gives you the code explicitly mentions you have to spend it during April.
Fournier
Junior Member
(04-05-2017, 08:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Smax

I thought so too at first, but that's not the case. The notification that gives you the code explicitly mentions you have to spend it during April.

That would be strange, I know that codes can expire but I never heard that credits wallet can expire too.
For me it's not a problem thanks to easter sale :P
Smax
Junior Member
(04-05-2017, 08:57 PM)
Smax's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fournier

That would be strange, I know that codes can expire but I never heard that credits wallet can expire too.
For me it's not a problem thanks to easter sale :P

I've already spent 5 since redeeming it and I'm spending at least another 20 before the sale is over, but the problem is that, as I mentioned before, I already had funds in my wallet. They don't specify what happens in this case in the terms.
JDM
Member
(04-05-2017, 09:16 PM)
Has anyone from the UK heard anything?

I just went through all my purchase confirmation emails and PayPal details and the total is 54.27 so I should definitely be entitled to it.
Fournier
Junior Member
(04-05-2017, 09:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Smax

I've already spent 5 since redeeming it and I'm spending at least another 20 before the sale is over, but the problem is that, as I mentioned before, I already had funds in my wallet. They don't specify what happens in this case in the terms.

I think you shouldn't worry. If you spend at leat 10 in april there is no problem at all.
Even if you don't buy anything, I think there is no way sony can get back 10 from your wallet.
liquidtmd
(04-05-2017, 09:52 PM)
liquidtmd's Avatar

Originally Posted by JDM

Has anyone from the UK heard anything?

I just went through all my purchase confirmation emails and PayPal details and the total is 54.27 so I should definitely be entitled to it.

Im UK, I got this on 31st March

JDM
Member
(04-05-2017, 09:53 PM)

Originally Posted by liquidtmd

Im UK, I got this on 31st March

Thanks, I'll contact support tomorrow.
Auto_aim1
MeisaMcCaffrey
(04-05-2017, 09:54 PM)
Auto_aim1's Avatar
I just got a notification on PS4 while playing Persona 5 of the wallet top up.
Joey Ravn
Member
(04-06-2017, 11:33 AM)
Joey Ravn's Avatar
I still haven't got mine. Anyone in Spain got theirs?
Ludens
Member
(04-06-2017, 11:34 AM)
Ludens's Avatar
Still nothing here (Italy). I hope to get the code soon since there are a couple of PS2>PS4 games I want to get in the sale.
Yaska
Member
(04-06-2017, 11:46 AM)
Yaska's Avatar
Got mine in Finland, also shows up on my phone.
AbandonedTrolley
Member
(04-06-2017, 12:00 PM)
AbandonedTrolley's Avatar
No email or notification yet, spent over 50 in PSN credit on pre-orders
Kresnik258
Member
(04-06-2017, 03:28 PM)
Kresnik258's Avatar
I shall have to remember to check this when I get home.

Thread Tools