• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Everyone saying that Chaos Claws were found in the dark forest were dirty liars. 2 days worth of grinding and nothing to show for it.

Well unless I was looking for a bunch of Evil Bones.

Maybe I should just go back to trying and failing to get Crystals.

gaiadyne

If Nero Fest wasn't enough Umu for you...
001.png

Also 1/2 AP on Main Quests the week after 1/2 AP for Free Quests, which is about as back-asswards as humanly possible. Whatever. No 1/2 AP on hands which every actually wants.

OVDRobo

Okeanos was finally announced ? Hopefully this marks a turning point for content release frequency. I'm not sure the game could survive if everything was spaced out this much in the future. It'll be strange actually playing the game again instead of just logging in and closing the app for the day.

I might have considered pulling on this banner if it wasn't for the trash sandwiched between Umu and Waver. I already have an Atalanta and Chevalier d'Eon to remind me of the dangers of pulling on a banner featuring 4* units I don't want. Quartz is too scarce and the odds too poor to risk hitting a 3% chance on something you don't want.

Grazzt

Everyone saying that Chaos Claws were found in the dark forest were dirty liars. 2 days worth of grinding and nothing to show for it.

Well unless I was looking for a bunch of Evil Bones.

Maybe I should just go back to trying and failing to get Crystals.

I got two in one night. But never see one after that.

Finally got the last caster monument. Now I just need the last dragon scale for my Gil.

I didn't bother grinding the items that had very low drop rates like the chaos claws or the hearts. Gaul was already painful enough and luckily I got just enough to ascend Berserker before the 1/2 rate ended.

aitakute

Just great. Merlin, Blue saber and Lancer Altria rate up. I already have all of them. Great chance for people to get Merlin though

Mupod

There is never enough UMU

However at this point I'm done rolling until Tamamo

I was done rolling until Tamamo the day the game came out, lol. Well, I spent a ticket on a couple banners, one was a kaleidoscope so it's all good.

the fluffy tail fund has become quite considerable but I can't be too careful here. Got a few more interludes to do, I try to knock one out before bed every night but this game literally puts me to sleep.

Quonny

I was done rolling until Tamamo the day the game came out, lol. Well, I spent a ticket on a couple banners, one was a kaleidoscope so it's all good.

the fluffy tail fund has become quite considerable but I can't be too careful here. Got a few more interludes to do, I try to knock one out before bed every night but this game literally puts me to sleep.

I respect and admire your resolve.

Qurupeke

Man, I really hope you'll get your Tamamo.

elty

Finally get my last caster monument and Waver is in his final form.

Back to free quest farming. So far

3 crystal
3 claw
1 dragon fang

Wonder who to final ascend - Gil or Heracles. Gil is missing a heart and Heracles is missing 2 monument . I only have 4 dragon scale though and it is one or the other.

T-Rex.

Banned
JP salt has been amazing today with people getting spooked by Waver, Tamamo etc. It's pretty much the only time you can actually be disappointed with getting Waver.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map

I think my mental health would take a severe blow if I saved that much and came up short. I'm really hoping you pull her.

Pejo

Someone taped a pen to a rotating desk fan and is using it to repeatedly tap his phone screen in order to automate pulling from the JP event lottery.

lol, thanks.

Grailed Cu 2x now, he finally got the gold border he deserves. If I keep going with it, apparently he can get 11,797 ATK and 15,007 HP. Not game-breaking but with his survivability it will definitely make him even more useful.

Can some of the upcoming event bosses actually be insta-KO'd by his NP, or is that only ever useful for Free Quest stuff?

Also, Cu and Saber Alter animation updates when?

EDarkness

001.png

I wouldn't mind getting Nero. I haven't had much luck pulling units in this game at all. I've been trying to get Artoria 5*, but no luck so far. Probably not going to get her before the rate up is over. I guess it's all good since I can't really add her to my group anyway as she's a 5*, but I use other people's 5* Artoria all the time and she's great. I might just give up pulling for new units in this game because it's too difficult to get anyone good.

They should implement a system where repeated insta kill attacks lower the enemies insta kill threshold. So that with enough insta kill spam you can get it to proc even on bosses.

kewlmyc

OH GOD THEY'RE REAL.

Got two of them in a row. Just 2 more to go. ;_;

Also, what would be the next event that we get crystals and claws?

EDIT: Nevermind, both are available during the GUDAGUDA event. Wasn't it said that we might not get that or something due to not having the manga over here?

A.J.

Banned
OH GOD THEY'RE REAL.

Got two of them in a row. Just 2 more to go. ;_;

Also, what would be the next event that we get crystals and claws?

EDIT: Nevermind, both are available during the GUDAGUDA event. Wasn't it said that we might not get that or something due to not having the manga over here?

I'm pretty sure we are getting it. They just said it would be difficult to implement without people having the manga beforehand.

It probably just means they are going to have to localize it so that it is less referential

Articalys

https://webview.fate-go.us/2017/0921_facebook_campaign/
Thanks to everyone's support, our official Facebook page has reached over 100,000 followers!

To show our gratitude, we will be holding a special campaign.

Eligibility:
All users playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 2017-09-22 03:59 UTC

Present Details:
- Saint Quartz X10

Distribution Method:
Present Box

Distribution Period:
2017-09-22 4:00 - 2018-02-28 23:59 UTC
Don't know why they feel like they need to use the word "campaign", but I guess these will be the equivalent of the every-100k Twitter follower milestone gifts on JP.

A.J.

Banned
I had a lapse in judgement and threw my 17 summoning tickets at the bait gatcha since I wanted Nero, Liz, Waver, and Attila.

I got a gold saber card......

You know who it was though.

At least I still have my quartz for Tamamo.

gaiadyne

I had a lapse in judgement and threw my 17 summoning tickets at the bait gatcha since I wanted Nero, Liz, Waver, and Attila.

Siegfried?

chrono01

266 SQ saved for Jeanne Alter (and MAYBE a multi-pull or two for Jack, but nothing crazy). I'm spending tickets whenever, not saving those.

I want Jeanne Alter. :(

Sumanai.

266 SQ saved for Jeanne Alter (and MAYBE a multi-pull or two for Jack, but nothing crazy). I'm spending tickets whenever, not saving those.

I want Jeanne Alter. :(

For many people, Jalter is like the...Holy Grail....of waifus. YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

chrono01

For many people, Jalter is like the...Holy Grail....of waifus. YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeah, she's definitely waifu material.

Man, I'm going to be so depressed when I fail to pull her (and let's be honest, I probably will). Even with my planned 400+ SQ I doubt I'll manage it, which will tempt me to re-roll which I would never end up doing since I have so much progress already made on my current account, not to mention my pulled characters. To add to this, I'm also planning on purchasing the New Year's guarantee pull (if Global gets it, which I hope we will) which means I'll have at least one allotment of money already put into the account, so I would never throw it away even for Jeanne Alter.

Just have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst, I guess.

Laiza

Sucks not having started playing the game at the start. Down 100 quartz lower than I should be. I know I've said that before, but seeing a screenshot of someone with 300+ quartz just reminded me of that.

I'm saving up everything I can for that Okita banner. Even just for her animations, I want her pretty badly... and this is despite the fact that I already have both d'Eon and Altera filling that saber slot.

Flavor counts for a lot in my eyes, and Okita is chock-full of it.

OVDRobo

Despite my own advice, I decided to dump my 30 summon tickets on this banner because I ran out of willpower and needed something to be excited about in this game again.

I could not possibly be more disappointed right now. Even the cat would've been better. I'm honestly considering selling her out of spite because I absolutely will not ever use her.

chrono01

Despite my own advice, I decided to dump my 30 summon tickets on this banner because I ran out of willpower and needed something to be excited about in this game again.

I could not possibly be more disappointed right now. Even the cat would've been better. I'm honestly considering selling her out of spite because I absolutely will not ever use her.
Look on the positive, some/most people don't receive a single 4* Servant with 30 summon tickets, so you're ahead of the game already. As for not using her, you'll never know whether she'll be someone you need in the future, so keep her around. I personally keep a copy of EVERYTHING, including all of the 1/2/3* Servants. Definitely keep any/all 4*.

Don't bully, she tries her best.

She get buffed later on and she's actually one of the better supports in the game if your opponent is female. Also she's voiced by Rumi Ookubo and she's an adorable waifu. She's way better than Tamacat who is basically a worse version of Lancelot at farming and useless at boss killing.

You can see someone using Lizzy for support buffing in the Kiyohime vs. Goetia video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnnfp3Ix4oA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom