• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO are teasing one of the largest sets ever

I have the USC falcon and have tried to put it together on 4 seperate occasions. It's not a joy to put it together at all.

They didn't number the bags for the chapters in the book so it was a nightmare sifting through 1000s pieces.

DonShula

I have the USC falcon and have tried to put it together on 4 seperate occasions. It's not a joy to put it together at all.

They didn't number the bags for the chapters in the book so it was a nightmare sifting through 1000s pieces.

You can bet that will be remedied in this new set.

That'll be $800.

Pagusas

Elden Member

I guess I'm weird as I enjoy sifting through pieces and hate how they make it easy now

F34R

Can't wait to see what it is for sure..

Just got my Ninjago Movie set.. 70620 yesterday.

I probably have 30 sets still needing to be built lol.

Kayhan

Still the king:

71TO3DStP-L._SL1000_.jpg

Woorloog

Banned
I mean hey I do Warhammer I'm not judging at all

It just feels less like 'playing' per se and more like... hobby-ing?

Not uncommon for (adult) collectors, i think.

I would modify my sets if i had space to spread out pieces from older sets. Then i could construct stuff. But alas, no space... (Basically all my old legos are stuffed into boxes with no organization whatsoever.)

Koren

Toxi

Banned
After the TIE Fighter, the Volkswagen Beetle, the Volkswagen Bus, the Mini Cooper, the Ferrari, and the Parisian Restaurant, I don't even have any space left for sets.

bremon

I mean hey I do Warhammer I'm not judging at all

It just feels less like 'playing' per se and more like... hobby-ing?
As someone who enjoys both 40k and Lego I think there is definitely some similarity.

I'm trying to figure out buying this set. I can afford it but I will have some explaining to do lol.

DonShula

Where's likely to have the best price for the new UCS Falcon when it becomes available on the 1st September?

The teaser video showed 10/1, so don't expect it to be sold anywhere except for the Lego Store until then. The Lego Store will probably have it a couple weeks earlier as part of their free-to-join VIP program.

As far as the price, expect MSRP everywhere. Hard to find Lego sets sold at online retailers rarely see price breaks and are usually excluded from general sales. The best you can do on release is to pick up some discounted gift cards for the store you plan to buy from.

Top Bottom