• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Driver (August, Directed by Edgar Wright)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much looking forward to this. Although I have to question if the Austin Powers mask gag works these days, 15 years after the last one.

Ooh boy, the reactions from Twitter at SXSW have me so hyped.

baby_driver_twitter_sxsw_by_digi_matrix-db20dfs.jpg

baby_driver_twitter_sxsw_2_by_digi_matrix-db20dg2.jpg

baby_driver_twitter_sxsw_3_by_digi_matrix-db20dfx.jpg

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
You had me at Edgar Wright. I don't really like action movies or car chases but.. no choice but to start liking them now.

Fitts

Yooooooooooooooo!

It's hard to get excited about movies anymore, but goddamn am I in for this! Edgar Wright can do no wrong!

Would now be a bad time to mention this is probably gonna make like 40-45 mil and fall off a cliff, if the rest of his filmography is any indication?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
This intl trailers looks and sounds so much more generic, it jumps around too much.

I feel like it's the exact opposite, the international trailer is much more unique and tells us about the music expect of the film, while the other trailer really doesn't.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I wish the first trailer had shown the music more and the international trailer did just that.

BruceCLea

Banned
I mean, this is all about Edgar. It's him versus the movie studios...this is what he made out of spite towards the system.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom