• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 lives again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Why buy a phone you can't take on an airplane. They won't give a shit if you claim its refurbished, it's not getting on the plane.

ZOONAMI

Why buy a phone you can't take on an airplane. They won't give a shit if you claim its refurbished, it's not getting on the plane.

Have a burner for air travel? Also if it's in a case it isn't exactly super obvious what it is. I just flew to AZ and no one was looking at what kinds of phones people have. The longer it goes without a note 7 starting on fire on a plane the less and less they will be paying attention to whether someone has one.

To this day there are still airport announcements saying that the Note 7 is not allowed on flights period. Even if these new Note 7s didn't have batteries and were instead powered by dreams and wishes, it would still be banned.

sant

I guess it's a demographic that can't afford air travel anyway?

Yup. Phones are more important to those people than us in the West. They don't have laptops or brick and mortar infrastructure like banks. People transfer money with their phones

SpecX

Ok...Does this mean I can reactivate mine since Verizon still has yet to get me what's needed to return it? Got to admit, it's been a great secondary device for gaming and browsing the Web while at home on wifi.

SpecX

It's still a great phone and I guess if you never travel by air, then why not. If the price is real good, then it's definitely worth having since it was seriously the best phone on the market till the recalls.

Ok...Does this mean I can reactivate mine since Verizon still has yet to get me what's needed to return it? Got to admit, it's been a great secondary device for gaming and browsing the Web while at home on wifi.

No because it hasn't been refurbished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom