• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New Sports Costumes

MrCarter

New Sporty skins! Pro Wrestler Gief, Horse rider Karin, and Ice Skater Kolin coming with Zeku!

DMimLVxVQAEzBLQ.jpg

DMimKWlVQAA6Pdc.jpg

DMimK0yV4AAL7JF.jpg

HotHamBoy

Karin's costume is incredible.

Fuck, I wish this shit wasn't $FOUR GODDAMN DOLLARS$

Gief looks cool, Kolin looks trashy.

Kolin looks trashy.

I don't even understand Kolin's dress.

What's wrong with it? It looks like a typical ice skating dress. In fact it's not even outlandish for an ice skating dress because it lacks glitter.

that kolin costume will never be allowed in a pro match stream

To be fair, if they are worried about an upskirt on ESPN, you can see it pretty often in a typical female skater's performance.

[Sigma]

Mah gurl Kolin finally got a new costume!!!!!.....and I kinda don't like it. Maybe its the hat thats the problem.

EDIT: Yeah its the hat, I hate it here.

Asbel

What's wrong with it? It looks like a typical ice skating dress. In fact it's not even outlandish for an ice skating dress because it lacks glitter.

To be fair, if they are worried about an upskirt on ESPN, you can see it pretty often in a typical female skater's performance.
It's got that Capcom trademarked top that vigorously hugs the chest from all angles with ever present shadow shading effect for the underside.

raven777

Karin’s cosutme is not bad but a bit boring. Hope there is option to remove the hat. Kolin’s look great except that hat.

Tizoc

Is that Terry Bogard?

There's this trope in anime where the rich blonde haired girl with curls is into horse riding and thus you'd see them dressed in that kind of clothing.
That image is from an anime from the 80s whose name escapes me atm.
I know it ain't Daddy Long legs though....I think?

kewlmyc

I don't get these "can't show that on TV" comments. It's a figure skating costume. Is it because it's skin tight or something?

There's this trope in anime where the rich blonde haired girl with curls is into horse riding and thus you'd see them dressed in that kind of clothing.
That image is from an anime from the 80s whose name escapes me atm.
I know it ain't Daddy Long legs though....I think?

Golgo13?

Top Bottom