• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

These olds can no longer go

new-england-patriots-tom-brady-chiefs-loss-90817.jpg

PalmerStruggleMAIN.jpg

r256625_576x324_16-9.jpg

Now say hello to your new QB overlords

hi-res-9ff3660e6fc323e2a4d0896aed7298e3_crop_north.jpg

usa-carson-wentz-eagles-redskins_1.jpg

gettyimages-845383398.jpg

1dba2d300b47d149503b53da96fc9359

Week 2

HOU @ CIN
BUF @ CAR
CHI @ TB
MIN @ PIT
ARI @ IND
NE @ NO
CLE @ BAL
PHI @ KC
TEN @ JAX
NYJ @ OAK
MIA @ LAC
DAL @ DEN
SF @ SEA
WAS @ LAR
GB @ ATL
DET @ NYG

#NeverForget

AZRjiOv.png

At least my Hawks can feast on the 49ers this week. Still, think we should offer up Richardson for a lineman before Russ gets killed again.

I wouldn't want to be the Saints this week. Brady might beat them so bad, they'll think they were Peterson's kids.

Gutshot not sure why you left the Browns out the new overlords section. I mean yeah we technically lost, but in many ways we won.

Go browns

Hindl

the Broncos nearly lost against the Chargers, lol
eZ Win!

Eagles lose vs KC is save bet, too
All Garrett has to do is run Zeke and the Cowboys will win. Broncos have an amazing pass D still but their run D is pretty bad.

And yeah KC gonna stomp the Eagles

Aints are gonna get murdered by the Patriots. Peterson is going to chase Payton around the sideline with a wooden stick, while Drew Brees demands an explanation on why he isn't being paid 100 million this season,

Aints are gonna get murdered by the Patriots. Peterson is going to chase Payton around the sideline with a wooden stick, while Drew Brees demands an explanation on why he isn't being paid 100 million this season,

I can honestly say this will be the first game in which I cheer for the Saints.

Bronx-Man

Banned
On the other side: if Brady can't carve into that Saints defense of all teams, the hot takes on the Pats season are gonna fly.

We still doing this in the OT?

I can't wait to watch the Seachickens find their offense and score 150 points against the niners this weekend. Good thing I'm starting Jimmy so I'll get something out of the misery.

BearPawB

Banned
Vikings looked better than I even hoped,
but man, after last season getting my hopes up is the last thing im gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom