• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Messi is the GOAT

pants

i don't know much about football

but i have heard people say that peak brazilian ronaldo might of been more skilled than messi, but was injury prone and doesn't have the legacy of messi

is this accurate?
Absolutely not.

Boss★Moogle;253025595 said:
LOL Messi is definitely NOT the GOAT, He didn't win anything at a national level, even though he's in a very strong national team. Not even a Copa America, and OP wanted to call him the GOAT cause he helped Argentina barely qualify on the last day.

Ronaldo won a Euro last year with Portugal so that puts him above Messi in my book. But both are far from Zidane who won everything there was to win in Football and was an absolute brilliant player. Even in his very short managerial career so far he's managed to win most than a lot of great managers. That's what a GOAT should be.
Absolutely not.

jonnyp

Boss★Moogle;253025595 said:
LOL Messi is definitely NOT the GOAT, He didn't win anything at a national level, even though he's in a very strong national team. Not even a Copa America, and OP wanted to call him the GOAT cause he helped Argentina barely qualify on the last day.

Ronaldo won a Euro last year with Portugal so that puts him above Messi in my book. But both are far from Zidane who won everything there was to win in Football and was an absolute brilliant player. Even in his very short managerial career so far he's managed to win most than a lot of great managers. That's what a GOAT should be.

This argument is so illogical it's insane.

Top Bottom