• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

JohnDrake

This is one crazy MitB match.

I guess the rest of the card will be Orton/Mahal, Natalya/Naomi, Charlotte/Tamina, Becky/Carmella, Usos/New Day (maybe with Fashion Police added in) and Tye Dillinger beating another jobber on the pre-show.

Tagyhag

Lol I love KO, dude sounds so natural. Everyone else feels so damn scripted, even AJ right now with all those damn nicknames.

ReiGun

if all of these are in the mitb who they hell is gonna wrestle in the other matches on the ppv

Tag title match. Women's title match. Women's MITB. WWE Championship match. And maybe an undercard match featuring some mix of Tye/Mojo/Erick/Harper.

It'll be a stretch, but they can make it work.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
man if they wanted to make the tag team championship credible, teaming Aj and Nakamura wouldnt be a bad idea with good competition

Cody_D165

Banned
Nakamura would benefit well from a manager imo, someone like Heyman does for Brock to hype the shit out of him for the crowd.

Kusagari

Are there even any other heels on the roster besides Rowan? You've got Sin Cara, Mojo, Harper and Tye without a match to bulk up the PPV, but they're all faces.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/contract-broken-matt-impact-nordholm/#.WSTRZhMrKAw

Very long article detailing the emails Nordholm is releasing to the media. Too long to fully quote here, but here's the intro:

Ed Nordholm is fighting back … releasing a series of communications between he and Matt Hardy which he claims is proof that he didn’t avoid anyone — and in an attempt to end the IP discussion, he released a portion of the wrestler’s contract.

Pro Wrestling Sheet received a LENGTHY email from Nordholm this evening in which the Impact President says, “In response to on-going speculation concerning our position with respect to the “Broken Brilliance” creative, I am providing this detailed log of our communications on the subject and the contractual structure of our relationship with Matt Hardy with respect to intellectual property matters (which is standard to our roster and in the industry).”

“There has never been any argument from Impact Wrestling that the Hardy’s were key contributors to the development of the characters and story line, or that Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy executed on their roles in spectacular fashion. But the position taken by the Hardys is a massive disservice to the contributions of the rest of the creative team at Impact Wrestling, including Jeremy Borash, Dave Lagana, Matt Conway and Billy Corgan, and is totally at odds with the terms of their contracts.”

He then provided a log-line of what he claims is every communication he’s had with Matt/his lawyers.

Top Bottom