• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

mbpm1

Elena. *shudders*. Between being a Yang main with his 'damage' and her getting healing twice a round she may as well have been immortal.

you fault for playing the only character that heals characters with combos against a character that already heals

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I have nightmares about that Infiltration vs Gamerbee match, and I wasn't even the one playing.

That is the point when I said "fuck this game" though.

I'm not gonna lie. I kind of wanted USF4 at evo last year just to see an all Elena top 4.

you fault for playing the only character that heals characters with combos against a character that already heals

Yang the masseur. Only six mixups away from taking every round.

mbpm1

I'm not gonna lie. I kind of wanted USF4 at evo last year just to see an all Elena top 4.

Yang the masseur. Only six mixups away from taking every round.

He would also get fucked bc dps were so prevalent in that game. If he was in sfv he would be Rashid + Mika level. But in sf4 you could always reversal, you could always reversal his divekicks, his reversal punishes did like 150 damage, etc

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I'm the complete opposite.

I'm too cheap to buy an outfit for the one character I do play.

Same. I thought, hmm I should buy that tuxedo for Ken. Then I just changed to a different color of the default outfit for a while.

btw we had a fun set a long time ago and we should play again. I fight like one Nash every two weeks at this point. If you ever get an invite from hey_its_that_dog, that's me.

JAXXX

"Smh more Chun costumes" they said

hey easy...
Don't make ChunLi mad...

post-26165-chun-li-jealous-gif-go-karts-o-IDBd.gif

9a73e0a4fd551d7937e26f45d7346873.gif

post-26165-chun-li-gif-access-denied-ligh-WgTO.gif

chun_li___celebration_by_cyderak-d485zmv.gif

MCD250

Some GREAT interviews on the CFN website.

https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column/list/cat4768

Akira Yasuda, AKA Akiman, one of the original creators of Street Fighter I, and the designer who brought Chun-Li into this world. Very insightful interview in the history of his time at Capcom.

Part 1: https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column/112429

Part 2: https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column/112432
I can't read this at work. Does he go into his fetishes for women with thick ass thighs and whatnot?

Same. I thought, hmm I should buy that tuxedo for Ken. Then I just changed to a different color of the default outfit for a while.

btw we had a fun set a long time ago and we should play again. I fight like one Nash every two weeks at this point. If you ever get an invite from hey_its_that_dog, that's me.

Yes I do remember that set and I'd love to play you again.

XenoRaven

I should point out that I was trying to say that despite the fact that she's bottom 3 in usage rate right now, she's still a popular character and there's a reason she keeps getting costumes.

Gotta keep the doors open.

kirblar

If I hadn't already picked up the Chun/Ryu/Cammy costumes (one via preorder) I'd be interested... but I really don't want any of the others.

MrCarter

Onemic

Elena. *shudders*. Between being a Yang main with his 'damage' and her getting healing twice a round she may as well have been immortal.

That's why you main both like me

Elena is bae <3

Also Yang fucks Elena up anyway, so that mu wasnt really that bad.

Does anyone have any tips for increasing my success rate as far as execution goes? Especially on pad. Been noticing i'm dropping more stuff as I continue in my pad-oriented reprogramming.

Neoxon

Does anyone have any tips for increasing my success rate as far as execution goes? Especially on pad. Been noticing i'm dropping more stuff as I continue in my pad-oriented reprogramming.
This is what I usually do...
  1. Nail the combo in Training Mode.
  2. Nail the combo in Vs. CPU.
  3. Nail the combo in a Casual Match.
In terms of actually nailing the combo, I just break down the combo into chunks so I can focus on the problematic links.

Top Bottom