• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK tabloid press this morning - "Driven to Kill by Call of Duty" [IMAGE INSIDE]

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I woke up went downstairs and was greeted to this front page sitting on my couch. I laughed.

By the way for those that don't know there's a little piece in there about someone getting stabbed on GTA V day.

turk3y

Banned
Assuming he needed 1 hour for food and 1 hour shower/dressing, no not really.

4 hours sleep is going to get you down pretty quickly.

down enough to shoot someone? perhaps you just unraveled the whole thing,

DRIVEN TO KILL BY LACK OF SLEEP

The Daily Mirror alone has an average daily circulation of 1,058,488 acc to Wikipedia. This is all over the others as well. It may be a shitty tabloid but it's readership along with the others makes up the majority of the newspapers sold in the UK.

This message being fed to so many ppl, many being working class families and parents, is crazy.
This story is not all over the others. You're stooping to their level with exaggerations now! The Mirror is the only one with this story on their front page.

The Sun has some dogs, The Star has Big Brother, the Express has house prices and the Mail has school dinners.

Also please note the question mark at the end of the headline, as someone else has posted.

Olliewilldie

Neo Member
You mean at all times? Right?

Personally I haven't bought a newspaper my entire life so my only exposure is threads like this and when I visit my father who still buys the Daily mail, I give them the benefit of the doubt and assume OCCASIONALLY they aren't totally retarded.

glaurung

Even having a reaction thread to this bullshit is giving them undue credit for scandalous journalism.

If you ignore retarded things for long enough, they will kill themselves.

I would laugh but these tabloid papers are a huge detriment to British society because many adults believe the xenophobic, classist, sexist and homo/transphobic crap that they come up with. The companies that produce these tabloid papers are happy to make money off of people's ignorance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dqNTTdYKY

If you've never seen it, here is a video about some of the just insane things the Daily Mail have published.

Top Bottom