• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Dies Irae English Localization Project!" Kickstarter (Steam w/ Vita stretch goal)

Mine's going to remain at $1 most likely. Unless there's a physical release or a digital version for Europe.

Ditto. Happy to be in for $1 and see what happens during backerkit but my pledge is staying as it is.

Still, I'm kinda pleased it reached the goal and I may be able to pick up a copy down the line.

2 hours to go, $216k.

I'm secretly pleased the Vita port is coming. I wish they'd run a better campaign; sorted out this "we MIGHT do Vita physical" shit earlier, but at least the stretch goal has been reached and I can play the game on handheld one way or another.

Anyone know how long I have to fill in my response? I wanna pledge for the Vita digital version, but would rather wait until next payday.

(Also, have they confirmed what regions the Vita digital will be?)

I think till the end of the month.

Still can't decide whether to get the physical...

ShyMel

Can't delay something that doesn't exist. I seriously doubt they even started working on the vita port.
Would be disappointed but to be honest I expected this. Looks like a translator for the game (who basically turned into their marketing person) didn't know about the delay until we did just now.

So glad I didn't go any further than the $1 tier. Will get once it (if?) it comes out on PSN.

Stuff like this, the wait for Sekai Project's Vita Ports and the wait for Muv-Luv's vita ports has totally soured me on Kickstarter.

bobawesome

No trading cards, no achievements, and no cloud saves.
TadkV.gif

Lack of cloud saves actually affects how I play the game since i can no longer swap from my desktop to the GPD Win.

Top Bottom