• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"anyone heard from ZMeston?

.....i've yet to receive the package I paid for in august =/"

I heard from him about a week or two ago when he sent me my package. I haven't talked to him since though.

Also I have to say g35twinturbo is really good to do business with. I bought a ps3 from him and he sent it out the day after I said I'd buy it and received it the next day. He was helpful and answered all the questions I had. I greatly approve of doing business with him.

Chromax

AgentOtaku said:
anyone heard from ZMeston?

.....i've yet to receive the package I paid for in august =/

I'm still waiting for my package from last month =/...

But everyone said he's trustworthy, but just takes a while to get the games shipped. So I guess I'll wait some more. (The waiting is worth the price he charges for the games_ :D

KarishBHR

Hey everyone. I am looking for one of the following things:

Xbox Live Vision Bundle (with the 12 month XBL subscription)
One-Month XBL Subscription
Three-Month XBL Subscription

For Trade: Ikaruga Naomi GD ROM with little tiny cart.

Want:
Neo Geo MVS games
DS games
360 games which are region free
capcom SNK 2 or Marvel Capcom 2 for DC

angelfly

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"anyone heard from ZMeston?

.....i've yet to receive the package I paid for in august =/"

I heard from him about a week or two ago when he sent me my package. I haven't talked to him since though.

Also I have to say g35twinturbo is really good to do business with. I bought a ps3 from him and he sent it out the day after I said I'd buy it and received it the next day. He was helpful and answered all the questions I had. I greatly approve of doing business with him.

It's been about a month since I placed an order with him (from the old thread) and I haven't heard a peep from him. Sent him a few pms and his profile showed he logged in but no word from him. I opened a paypal dispute still with no response. It's now been turned into a claim.

angelfly said:
It's been about a month since I placed an order with him (from the old thread) and I haven't heard a peep from him. Sent him a few pms and his profile showed he logged in but no word from him. I opened a paypal dispute still with no response. It's now been turned into a claim.

aaaw fuck....now thats not what I wanna hear =(

i'm seemingly in the exact same situation...

"It's been about a month since I placed an order with him (from the old thread) and I haven't heard a peep from him. Sent him a few pms and his profile showed he logged in but no word from him. I opened a paypal dispute still with no response. It's now been turned into a claim."

Hmm, that's weird. Like I said he was pretty good. I didn't hear from him for a couple days after paying but I mean I think it only seemed long because that's when the old one got locked and everyone was in panic. But he responded after a couple days and apoligized about the wait he said he just didn't get a chance to pm me when I completely understood and then a day or two later I received my package and all my games. I would try to pm him once more and maybe have all caps title or something to grab his attention. I hope everything works out for you, like I said I didn't have any problems with him and I bought like 6 games and 3 pins off him so I can't see why he wouldn't actually send you your stuff. :/

CO_Andy

Ordered from ZMeston not too long ago. Took a little while for him to send the package, but i received it in great condition.

CO_Andy

Selling:

Viewtiful Joe 2 GC - New & Sealed - $10 shipped

Growlanser V: Heritage - New; box has been opened, but the dvd game still remains sealed. Every bonus inside looks exactly new - $42 shipped

La Pucelle Tactics - Mint; one minor scratch on the disc, but otherwise it's indistinguishable from a new copy - $12 shipped

Dave Long said:
Yup, same here. The three things I'm waiting for were from the old thread.

just bug him a lot, he gets really busy or something. i waited a while too, but got everything in great condition. be persistant !!

toneroni

if u guys ever run into a dispute, contact paypal or your credit card quick. Trollhunters.com is a good site for help. Also, don't forget to sign up for heatware and leave each other evaluations after purchases are made. It helps to keep track of the good sellers.

Dave Long

Banned
Nobiru said:
just bug him a lot, he gets really busy or something. i waited a while too, but got everything in great condition. be persistant !!
I've gotten two separate shipments from him in the past, so I'm not overly concerned, however it's been a month now.

I have GRAW 360 for trade, Tomb Raider's gone.

Looking to trade for other cheap 360 games, particularly Hitman Blood Money, Oblivion, or the Godfather, maybe Splinter Cell Double Agent, but I will entertain any and all offers. PM me if you're interested and with what you're offering.

the chris

Looking for a copy of Metal Gear Solid for the PSX, if anyone out there has one for a decent price(preferably under $20.) Also have a copy of Chrono Cross(Greatest Hits label) for sale as well, PM me if interested.

Cruzader

Banned
Looking for:

PSP

-Killzone Liberation
-Brave Story
-Tales Of the New World
-Jeanne d'Arc

I offer $15 for each game [USA only versions plz] and am willing to pay via PAYPAL.
If anything plz, PM me.

Kariido

Banned
How much do you think I would get for

(2) PLAYSTATION 3
(3) SIXAXIS
Resistance: Fall of Man
MotorStorm
NHL 2K7
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tom Clancy's RainbowSix Vegas
Warhawk
Lair
PlayStation 2
controller
(2) wireless controllers
multitap
8 random games
2 16MB memory cards

And of course everything is in excellent condition, each console includes a controller.

JCBossman

Banned
Have Oblivion 360, Will trade for the Darkness, Stranglehold,Rainbow Six Vegas, Graw 2 Condemned/Kameo/COD 2 or 3(two of three as these are really budget games)

JCBossman said:
Have Oblivion 360, Will trade for the Darkness, Stranglehold,Rainbow Six Vegas, Graw 2 Condemned/Kameo/COD 2 or 3(two of three as these are really budget games)

Regular or GOTY edition?

snorggy

i've come to the conclusion that i will never play them, so i am selling off:

Final Fantasy IV (GBA) MINT
Final Fantasy V (GBA) MINT

Both are good as new... I took the plastic wrap off, but never opened either box. They've just been sitting on my shelf.

edit: these are north american versions, and i will ship to canada or us only.

PM me any offers.

Well here's the question, let's post what we bought from zmeston and see if there's any overlap. And then if there is, I'll start a claim in paypal.

MGS2: Substance (again :( )
MGS3: Sustenance
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Phoenix Wright stylus dealy

Birbo

Secks4Food said:
I have Tomb Raider Legend and GRAW for trade (both 360, mint and complete)

PM sent.

Looking to clear out some dead weight in my collection. FS/FT.

Systems & Accessories:

PSOne system with LCD screen, battery pack, memory card, carrying case, one controller and all the hook ups.

1 extra PSOne LCD screen

Black Gamecube system with all hook ups, 1 controller and 1st party component cables.

2 Xbox "Duke" controllers

Games:

Futurama - Xbox (sealed)

Prey Collector's Edition - 360 (sealed)

Open to trades for 360, DS or Wii games. Looking for:

Worms 2 - DS

Xbox 360 Harmony remote

Orange Box - 360 :)

Chromax

TriangularDuck said:
Well here's the question, let's post what we bought from zmeston and see if there's any overlap. And then if there is, I'll start a claim in paypal.

The Nightmare of Druaga
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2

Dave Long

Banned
TriangularDuck said:

Sid Meier's Pirates (PC)
TRON 2.0 (PC)
Freelancer (PC)

i got some movies from zmeston when the last thread was going on. it took a while, about 2-3 weeks for him to ship, but he sent it on a friday, and i got it on the next monday. i would deal with him again.

anyone interested in a old Pong tv-plugin game? comes with 4 controllers, the box, and the main console. thought i would ask on here before i ebay it, slong with some simpsons figures.

Well, either way, I opened up a claim in PayPal hopefully just to get his attention. I'll let it ride the 40 or so days that Paypal lets you.

edit2: screwed it up, but searching his name on Google brings up a ton of crap that seems to show that he's a reputable fellow.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Just to back zmeston up, I ordered a Wii from him and he got it to me in good shape and in pretty reasonable time. He may not be the snappiest responder, but I'd say I trust him.

On that note, now that I've got my Wii I don't have too much use for the 'ole Gamecube. It's a black model with matching controller in great shape, complete with the additional digital video output port and Nintendo component cables. I'm looking for $100 shipped or any reasonable offers. Thanks.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
hoqhuuep said:
FYI, used GC at EB/GS is $39.99. Just so you know.

I hear ya, but the component cables still net a nice chunk of change on eBay and it's not the cheapest thing to ship. It's a negotiable price.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Who wants to sell me Donkey Konga 2 and Donkey Konga Jungle Beat us?

I live in Brazil and paypal is all i got.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling (all prices include shipping):

Nintendo DS Lite (white, thin little crack in the hinge but otherwise immaculate) - $75
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (original coverart) - $19
Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (japanese, in english) - $17
Zoo Keeper - $7

Gitaroo Man Lives PSP (japanese) - $15
Me and my Katamari PSP - $15

Oblivion 360 - $30

Herzog/Kinski DVD Boxset (six films, never watched, immaculate condition) - $46

JPN GAFFERS, PLEASE READ
Gaf, I'm desperate. I've been looking for a One Piece DSL Accessory set for ages, but can't find any shop that still has it in stock.
If someone knows or finds me any place that still sells it, gets $30 as a finders bonus, on top of the price of buying and sending me the item (if needed).
This is the item I'm talking about. PM me if interested.
gaf, you're my last hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom