• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Shy, your class is Shy. Let's leave out the details so no one has to die

You won't get his gf's hairbrush without him
All I need is a 20 piece nuggats
Damn referring to yourself in the third person. Old age really got you huh?

hhb1u7jetqihzkrs4pmu

Numb

That most famous thread..
People writing prophet Muhammad (pbuh) without the (pbuh) gets to me harder than I thought

It's one of those lessons they teach extremely

Izuna

Banned
"My baby coughed, does he have measles?" I asked GAF.

Laughed at me, did GAF.

"Doctor says baby should take vaccinations against measles." I told GAF.

Never listen to GAF.

Likes (in order of importance)- overabundance of freckles, redheads, freckles, my music addiction, everything I don't hate

Music (in order of importance) - Ambient, PsyTrance, 90's alt rock, Tela, Deep House, Dub Techno, The Internet, everything else

RPGs - they make those still? Horizon, 3d dot hero, FF8

Dislikes- Ubisoft, basketball, poultry, people who are with people that look like they could be brothers/sisters, Akon

Keepin Company- Blood Diamonds, the user formally known as Bayonetta, the bard of BCT (Kreed), anyone that ranks FLCL above most anime

Likes (in order of importance)- overabundance of freckles, redheads, freckles, my music addiction, everything I don't hate

Music (in order of importance) - Ambient, PsyTrance, 90's alt rock, Tela, Deep House, Dub Techno, The Internet, everything else

RPGs - they make those still? Horizon, 3d dot hero, FF8

Dislikes- Ubisoft, basketball, poultry, people who are with people that look like they could be brothers/sisters, Akon

Keepin Company- Blood Diamonds, the user formally known as Bayonetta, the bard of BCT (Kreed), anyone that ranks FLCL above most anime

You already are the vine mixtape dj

akira28

It's not hated universally. There's one school, Maliki, that's entirely fine with all ownership of dogs. (4 total: Maliki, Shafi, Hanafi, Hanbali). The rest deem them unclean - either their fur, their saliva, or both. Even those cases can have them, but they've gotta serve a purpose. So, for safety/security, like a guard dog. Or a herd dog for whatever farm tier thing your doing.

As a pet? Nah. They gotta stay outside, so it's a pretty whatever situation.

quite interesting

Pretty much. Sucks that they dont give a damn about Wonder Woman.

---------

Wonders what kind of class he would be...*

You're the activist. You become passionate about something or someone and energize others around you to action. Capable of doing work on your own, but your strength is getting those close to you to leap to action and to perform at higher levels than they typically do

Sch1sm

Cuba Gooding Sr. was found dead?

Was literally listening to Everybody Plays the Fool earlier today.

You're the activist. You become passionate about something or someone and energize others around you to action. Capable of doing work on your own, but your strength is getting those close to you to leap to action and to perform at higher levels than they typically do

You giving all of us classes? Don't cop out and say Canadian on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom