• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Happening, new news new thread

@AP

BREAKING: Vehicle plows into a group of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally in Virginia; injuries unknown.

From the other thread, graphic:

Oh God there's video of it happening

Starting at the 7:30 mark: https://www.pscp.tv/Rebelutionary_Z/1lDxLkeLygzJm?t=0
Can a mod add a link to the OP showing the car speeding into the crowd?

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/896442024546762753

And change the title, "Vehicle plows into counter protesters (anti-racists) in Charlottesville"? To help people get a better understanding of the situation.

BlackJet

If there's one good thing about this, someone must have seen the license plate on the back or the front plate got lodged in the other vehicle.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hope they got these guys out of the car and the police got them. This is insane.

Link

The Autumn Wind
These people are fucking terrorists and need to be called out and handled as such. Hope everyone in the crowd is ok.

Anung

Un Rama
Jesus fuck that was grotesque.

But yes let's have an open and honest discussion with these people. Nazi scum.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What was the car? Video guy said it might be a mustang but looked more like a Charger or Camaro to me. Gray with blacked out windows. Pretty distinctive vehicle. Any word on a. License plate, or a stop?

Memory

Taking notes from fucking Isis of all people, Jesus f christ. Disgusting animal, I hope they catch the driver but even more I hope those injured are okay.

Cub3h

Banned
So when islamic extremists ram people with cars and trucks, it's terrorism (which it is), when the alt-reich do it it's... let's see how they try and spin it. They're filth.

Top Bottom