• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored: Definitive Edition Giveaway (Xbox One Digital)

Kill3r7

One of the best stealth games of all time. A stealth/clean hands play through is a must. So much fun. Heck even the powers are tremendous fun.

dishonored.gif

PS. I don't need a copy of it as I already own the game on X1 but just wanted to give my support to such a wonderful game.

fade_

I tried to give away my Steam version because I already played it but it was linked to my version of Dishonored 2 and wouldn't let my friend without that redeem it. I hope the case is not the same for your version.

I tried to give away my Steam version because I already played it but it was linked to my version of Dishonored 2 and wouldn't let my friend without that redeem it. I hope the case is not the same for your version.
I'm reasonably sure Xbox codes aren't tied to any one purchase or account, so it should be fine.

Ushay

I haven't been able to afford this when it came out. Would be nice to get a chance at that. Anyway, thanks for doing this OP, makes being part of this community worth it.

Top Bottom