• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2026

All these Bunny fuckers in here.

tumblr_ombnn7FhYN1rcufwuo2_540.gif

Carrot loves you too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Spoilers should be dropping soon I believe?

Also Carrot is confusing with her fur but it's not really fur but it is?

Ray Down

Banned
Spoilers should be dropping soon I believe?

Also Carrot is confusing with her fur but it's not really fur but it is?

Will here you go.

One Piece 860 Spoilers:

Ch. 860 10:00 Opening of the Reception
Pekomz has been left by himself at the eastern bay entrance.
Aladine and the others have left the island according to Jinbe's instructions.

Flashback
Jinbe gives a detailed explanation of the roulette
The numbers written on the roulette collectively represent the number of victims fallen to the punishments.
Jinbe, who wasn't going to suffer that ridiculous punishment, gave instructions for them to make a break for it from the island in the confusion of the incident at the tea party.
End Flashback

The Vinsmokes are walking through the castle, and the ceremony location appears to be a rooftop.
The guests to the tea party arrive one after another.

Loan Shark King "The God of Fortune" - Le Feld
Red Light District Queen - Stussy
Great Mortician - Drug Pietro
The World Economic Journal President "Big News" - Morganz
The Veteran Warehouse "The Concealer" Giberson
The King of Shipping "Deep Current" Umit

They all arrive to the rooftop by a candy escalator made by Perospero

In font of the place of the tea ceremony, Organ Trader Jigra is making a fuss about getting inside. He is stubbornly refusing to a bodycheck by Bege, but is shot someone and loses his life.

There is a lone figure on the top of the gate.
Big Mom Pirates - One of the 3 Sweet Commanders
The Second son of the Charlotte Family
Charlotte Katakuri - 1,057,000,000 bounty

According to Bege, he is an extremely troublesome man and monster whose bounty has exceeded 1 billion and has honed his Observation Haki to such a degree that he can see a little bit into the future

Katakuri explains that he saw into the future that Big Mom had ordered him to assassinate Jigra.

Big Mom arrives at the location, and the Tea Party begins.

End, no break.

Red Fire

Jinbei is essentially a coward without a real dream to strive towards except making Luffy pirate king.

Jinbei? A coward? Wtf is wrong with people
The guy who fought ace just to protect whitebeard even though he has no reason to, the guy who went straight to jail just because he refused to fight the whitebeard pirates and help ace get executed, the guy who risked his life for luffy a good amount of times and the guy who started a fucking riot against big mom without hiding it just to join luffy.

Yeah a coward.

And blackleg you disappoint me man :mad:

Jinbei? A coward? Wtf is wrong with people
The guy who fought ace just to protect whitebeard even though he has no reason to, the guy who went straight to jail just because he refused to fight the whitebeard pirates and help ace get executed, the guy who risked his life for luffy a good amount of times and the guy who started a fucking riot against big mom without hiding it just to join luffy.

Yeah a coward.

And blackleg you disappoint me man :mad:
Sorry red he's just a fish 🐟 outta water meh. Let's trade Jinbe for koala. I wanna know how a human can use fishman karate

marmoka

Banned
Chopper is already very similar to a Mink, I don't see Carrot joining the crew.

Jinbei could happen, he already got the offer from Luffy, and said that he would someday, but he still had some stuff to do before joining them. There's already a cyborg, a talking animal, an skeleton, so why not a fishman?

If not Jinbei, a woman being the new member would be the most logical thing right now. My candidates:
- Vivi: she could be back, after all she was part of the strawhats for a short period. And they would finally have a princess in the crew. There are many princesses in One Piece. Why not joining one of them? And everyone loves Vivi.
- Pudding: she has 3 eyes, and there's a 3-eye race we haven't met yet, so why not a 3-eye woman we already know? Probably won't happen, would be weird if happens, but Robin happened to become a strawhat...
- Tashigi: I have the feeling that she will be back in Wano, land of many swordmen. We could finally get answers for that weird similarity between Kuina and Tashigi, if any. Everytime she has met the strawhats, she has known more about the corruption in the Marines. She may decide to reveal this time, and join the strawhats. Why not a marine?

Also a ninja or a samurai could join the strawhats. Anyone could join the strawhats in the next arcs. But I don't see any reason why Carrot should join, I don't want to either.

^^hold up hold up.

The princess with the duty to protect her country who now has a sick father will leave her country even tho she decided not to the first time to join

The evil pudding thats working for big mom who admittedly could turn out to be actually good with no real reason to join the crew or no desire or hardly any interaction with any strawhat will join because?

The Marine captain who's goal it is to beat zoro will leave the G5 and smoker to join the strawhats and boringly make the 3rd sword fighter

But the thirsty rabbit for adventure is the wild card here

marmoka

Banned
Well, Robin was also evil, and you know what happened next.

Tashigi would be the third sword fighter, but she would be an ex-marine at the same time. That would make the plot really interesting.

And Carrot would be the second talking animal. We already have enough with Chopper, who turned out to be the worst strawhat. I know she's a good fighter, and seeks for adventure. But still... Ugh!

dabig2

^^hold up hold up.

The princess with the duty to protect her country who now has a sick father will leave her country even tho she decided not to the first time to join

The evil pudding thats working for big mom who admittedly could turn out to be actually good with no real reason to join the crew or no desire or hardly any interaction with any strawhat will join because?

The Marine captain who's goal it is to beat zoro will leave the G5 and smoker to join the strawhats and boringly make the 3rd sword fighter

But the thirsty rabbit for adventure is the wild card here

Lol yep. Instead of having one of the more unique women in this manga (dynamic close combat fighting style mixed with her personality) join because she's a talking animal hybrid, we would rather have our shonen action series go with a princess archetype who is a non-fighter (relatively speaking) and is already committed to her other duty, yet another swordsman who would easily be the worst in the crew and offer nothing new when it comes to fights, and another female fruit user completely reliant on her fruit and is (probably) a non-combatant herself.

She adds a great dynamic to the other two as well.

While Nami is busy running away and robin is doing nothing carrot will be on the attack. She's been on go mode since zou. Attacking zoro keeping him on his toes, chopper and nami ran away from Randolph, she turns around to try and fight him until Nami stopped her, she went after brûlée, she took out some cronies including brûlée (with choppers help).

marmoka

Banned
Thinking twice, Carrot could be the cartoonist of the ship.

I'm watching the Zou episodes of the anime these days. She makes more appearances there than in the manga. I remember we all thought Wanda would join the strawhats those days.

She didn't become relevant until Luffy and Co. left Zou, and that killer rabbit scene that assembled the Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie. I admit it was hilarious reading that part for the first time. Now watching the anime version gif... Damm it Toei...

LotusHD

Banned
Who the hell saw Wanda joining so I can smack some common sense

To be fair, they established Wanda and Carrot as being part of the few Minks that don't automatically go to sleep at a certain time. So before Carrot became a stowaway, she was a possible choice if one was on the lookout for a Mink to join.

But now we got Carrot, so fuck her :p

To be fair, they established Wanda and Carrot as being part of the few Minks that don't automatically go to sleep at a certain time. So before Carrot became a stowaway, she was a possible choice if one was on the lookout for a Link to join.

But now we got Carrot, so fuck her :p
Really? Hmm missed that train than. Didn't think Carrot until she "disappeared " when they were about to leave

Then she popped up on the ship, than the interesting character, than the enthusiasm about being on the sea, the combat prowess I was sold

Ray Down

Banned
Good thing she isn't joining.

We don't even know if the last one if a female guys for all we know we could end up with Kuma in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom