• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
New Bottleneck releases this Tuesday for Florey's Alien and Predator prints. Here's a dope release video they posted:
Alien_-_REF_cc0b6c78-6b40-4013-b064-278339ab01fc_1024x1024.jpg

Predator_-_REF_18add9de-69f1-45fd-aebc-9cb290157923_1024x1024.jpg
Alien by Florey
Screen print
36 x 24 inches
Hand-Numbered Edition of 150
$50 / set of 2: $95

Predator by Florey
Screen print
36 x 24 inches

robotrock

Banned
Storage:

Before you even get into storing these prints, make sure they are flat! I think it’s safe to say that many of us keep them rolled up in their delivery tubes when we are first starting out. While this is convenient, the longer they stay rolled up, the harder they will be to flatten out. Do yourself a favor and get your prints out of the tube as quickly as possible. I like to let them relax for a few days before I start flattening them out. You can use use anything (books, for example) that doesn’t damaged the paper to weight down the corners or use the the foam board method mentioned below. You can even buy poster weights to help with the flattening process.

41363_X.jpg

(Baby steps.)

Acid free foam board and glassine sheets: Here’s the most basic setup you can get. Grab some big sheets of acid free foamboard from an art supply store and separate prints with acid-free glassine sheets. Clamp down the edges with binder clips and your print sandwich is done and you can hide it under a couch or bed so that no one can see your shame. As previously mentioned, helpful for flattening prints even if you don’t ultimately store them this way.

stein-design-picturesque-presentation-case-closed.jpg

about to get one of these going, where's the best place to get these acid-free glassine sheets online?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Who wants more prints of Martian landscapes?

On sale Thursday, 4/13, at Grey Matter Art at 1pm EST:

3qQa327.jpg
0hb0gqE.jpg

Artist: Matt Ferguson
Size: 24x36
Regular Edition: 150/$50.00 (Hand-Numbered)
Printed by: Lady Lazarus

IDaRoym.jpg
2kIDSiS.jpg

Artist: Matt Ferguson
Size: 24x36
Variant Edition: 90/$60.00 (Hand-Numbered)
Printed by: Lady Lazarus

New Bottleneck releases this Tuesday for Florey's Alien and Predator prints. Here's a dope release video they posted:

Alien by Florey
Screen print
36 x 24 inches

Predator by Florey
Screen print
36 x 24 inches

Man I don't come into this thread often but hot damn I might have to pull the trigger on these.

IronRinn

Wednesday, 4/12 at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

"You shall now call me Snowball, because my fur is pretty and white." by Dan Mumford. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $40

"You shall now call me Snowball, because my fur is pretty and white." Orange Sky Variant by Dan Mumford. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 50, $50

"You shall now call me Snowball, because my fur is pretty and white." Purple Sky Variant by Dan Mumford. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 50, $50

"Come together with Unity" by Brian Miller. 18" x 24" giclée. Numbered edition of 100, $40

Meier

that RE is horribad lol

It's so absurdly pointless. I get the reference but there's no way you'd look at the image and tie it to RE based on the art, so for me, it's a total failure. I'm sure some of it is a likeness issue, but you can do something MUCH better with RE than that. Hell, at least have the dog jumping through a window!

IronRinn

Today, Friday, April 14th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Pan's Labyrinth by Drew Struzan (leftovers).
Also pins or some other bullshit.

24" x 36" 23-color screen print. Signed and Hand-numbered edition of 315, $200

24" x 36" 23-color screen print. Signed and Hand-numbered edition of 60, $200

I guess the price + failure of BTiLC to flip kept the vultures away from the Struzan. Still up, go figure. Special thanks to all you cool cats that offered to help me out tho, you are appreciated :)

b3b0p

Free

If anyone wants it before I just chuck it.

The first Ash MGS commission print.

I accidentally got about 1 inch tear (somewhere on the border; I can't tell as I didn't bother unrolling it fully after that) in it trying to flatten it today. It's the red version (variant?).

I'm in Austin and live downtown if anyone wants it. Probably can't even tell, but I have so many prints... I'm sick and have fancy-poster-itis.

I guess I'll ship, but not sure about shipping costs.

Risible

I went in on two copies of Hamilton by Karl Fitzgerald hoping to give them as Christmas gifts - yes, I know, expecting a commission to end on the time they said they would is madness :).

My son is going away to college soon and now I'm not sure what to do with them. Looking to see if anyone wants in on the commission - you would just pay me what I've paid so far and take my spot(s).

Art is done, just waiting on printing. PM me if interested. Had an interested party back out on me here so I'm re-posting in case anyone else is interested.

Free

I accidentally got about 1 inch tear (somewhere on the border; I can't tell as I didn't bother unrolling it fully after that) in it trying to flatten it today. It's the red version (variant?).

I'm in Austin and live downtown if anyone wants it. Probably can't even tell, but I have so many prints... I'm sick and have fancy-poster-itis.

I'd be interested in it if you're willing to ship it. If not that's cool.

Free

I'd love it, if TheGameshark passes of course

omgkitty

I would be fine with that. Haven't seen anything from him in a while.

Yeah he did some of those Cronenberg records, but other than that, he's been very quiet. I would assume if they're teasing this though, it's mostly likely Rory Kurtz since he's the new hotness or whatever.

IronRinn

Yeah he did some of those Cronenberg records, but other than that, he's been very quiet. I would assume if they're teasing this though, it's mostly likely Rory Kurtz since he's the new hotness or whatever.
His work on the Naked Lunch album is amazing. But yeah, it's gotta be Kurtz.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, April 20th (get it?) on Grey Matter: "Marihuana" by Timothy Pittides.

18056696_1372022692863521_3219649184744750293_n.jpg

18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 70, $35

17952704_1372022812863509_2164008039364310539_n.jpg

18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 35, $45

Top Bottom