• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild assets leaking [possible spoiler material incoming]

1487723157501.png

1487723346518.png

1487723858939.png

I was hoping for Cool as Shit gear, and GOD DAMN I got it!

This pisses me off, people buying a game early, whatever they paid for it. But here pirates and scum will get to play it first, this is bullshit.

Maxinas

This pisses me off, people buying a game early, whatever they paid for it. But here pirates and scum will get to play it first, this is bullshit.

This was to be expected considering the Wii U has been torn apart for piracy. Just hope that Nintendo was competent enough to secure the Switch so this doesn't happen, at least for a couple of years.

Needham

Is there more to that gif? Without any gameplay it would be very easy to fake with homebrew. You can make custom icons, loading screens, and game titles without much trouble.

Spoilers never ruined anything for me. I have tried going spoiler free on movies,books, and games vs. getring as much info as possible. I cannot say I enjoyed any one more than the other.

I find that enjoy it more when I have more information to work with, instead of missing something the first time through because I was unaware that it was there

Top Bottom