• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

JayTapp

newmontywii.gif

OMG!

Deux heures moins le quart avant Jésus Christ???

They're must not be many people that know this movie :)

Cat Party

We are truly blessed with some amazing gif makers here. The execution on so many of these is flawless.

Didn't the Fifth Element gif break photobucket last year?

boiled goose

good with gravy
Someone please post the Star treck Nintendo 2009 conference disappointment not-my-problem gif. Gets me every time.

Bad Nintendo conference related ones seem to be the best ones usually, because there is so much hype followed by disappointment. They just make me crackup.
Kinect ones are priceless though.

E3 has become a no lose week. Either the conferences are good and there are lots of great surprises, or the conferences suck and we get amazing gifs!

blamite

But that's the beauty of it all. Haha. I'm actually wiping tears away because I knew it was coming, but it still wasn't any less funny.
Yep, the range of emotions from anticipation to impatience to laughter perfectly mirrors the story of the Wii U itself.

Seinfeld gets me everytime. Probably based on the strength of the similarity to the source material. But it works so well for E3.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Isnt the most funny thing about this one IIRC, that it was done for the 2009 nintendo conference, were it was a bad, but totally predicted the 2010 one?
Because if its true what I remember it elevates this DrForester gif to the category of gods.

Yeah, I made it in 2009, and was very amused when it all but called 2010. Was also one of my first .gifs, and someone (I have no clue who, or why) translated it into Spanish and put it in youtube...

Maybe my 5th element one will call this year.....

I express my hype for this gif thread with a gif!

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Shame it's not an original one but hey, this is E3, nothing original gets shown there anyway.

mdtauk

This is my first time making a gif, but here goes.

mdta-fringe-gaf-gif-e3-large.gif

EDIT: It now loops! I also had to move it to Photobucket

Isnt the most funny thing about this one IIRC, that it was done for the 2009 nintendo conference, were it was a bad, but totally predicted the 2010 one?
Because if its true what I remember it elevates this DrForester gif to the category of gods.

Yep, it's ridiculously accurate for the year after lol. Oh shit, does that mean... Chris Tucker gif becomes real this year?
No :(

Top Bottom