• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus looks thrilled for the tournament.

download.png

KITANOOOO! (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )
Kitano's art in the NEP actually looks better than usual, good to know that 8 allows him to make his art not totally terrible.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
I don't know what the solution is for solving power scaling issues so I know what you mean, but I'm all for the supporting Z fighters seeing improvements in strength and good screen time. Maybe they can find a way to satisfy all of that

Yeah, it's amazing that a narrative television series has made such likable characters out of a couple of guys who have basically been used as audience reaction shots to fights for Goku for the last 25 years.

I'm guessing the only reason Goku couldn't get out of the destruction energy was that he hadn't transformed to Blue at the time, and he couldn't maintain the focus to do so while he was in it? I mean the ending suggested Blue was still at least on par with Golden Freiza

RocknRola

Holy crap! Freeza is gonna the fire starter of whatever happens right after/during the Tournament isn't he? Calling it now, he's gonna recruit Frost ASAP and form some kind of plan to pit the actual GoDs against each other.

These two episodes did a whole lot of good to make him a badass villain once. One that's scary AND powerful. Loved this episode, as much as I'd love to see Buu be part of the team, Freeza is already more than worth it.

And I guess the "leaks" had a tiny bit of truth to them, he almost did change teams.

yo that was an amazing fkn episode, easily the best looking episode of super so far

if goku and freeza are evenly matched, why couldn't goku get out of the destruction energy?

yo that was an amazing fkn episode, easily the best looking episode of super so far

if goku and freeza are evenly matched, why couldn't goku get out of the destruction energy?

He was in base form the whole time, so presumably it might have been different if he had been transformed to Blue beforehand?

RocknRola

They're evenly matched when they're on their own boost forms: Golden and Blue.

Chase17

Frieza leveling up by imagining in hell is pretty funny.

I like that U9 is way more aphrenrsive about letting Frieza on their team than Goku was here lol.

Big One

Banned
Man Freeza is def gonna stir some shit in the tournament. Wonder what it's going to lead to. Probably to his ultimate demise from the Omni-king.

RocknRola

I like that U9 is way more aphrenrsive about letting Frieza on their team than Goku was here lol.

Black Goku was in front of us the whole damn time!

--

And yeah. "Oh, I just ignored the adorable creatures and got a power boost" ranks in very close with "sitting with a god for a whole day"; "you know, 17 years of poachers" AND "hey, real dad, train me for less than 48h to make me go from non-Ultimate to so Ultimate that I force SSB+Kaioken in a fight".

He is. He has the same clothes Goku wore when he got back from their planet. Pretty neat addition nobody really talked about.

speaking of which, really curious why nobody else ever tried to learn Instant transmission from Goku given it's probably one of the single most useful techniques in the series

Enthus

Can anyone post a high-res screenshot of the new shot of the U7 team from the end of the episode? I only have free Crunchyroll access right now and I need that as a desktop background.

Malvingt2

Yeah very funny and a joke at the same time.. I was like wut? oh well #17 stuff was stupid too so.

Mental training is the new hotness.

I think it works if we assume all he powered up is his ki control, given that mental training feels like it would be the best way to strengthen that anyways. Full power Golden Freiza was stronger than SSJB in RoF, it just had awful ki efficiency since Frieza wasn't used to it

Enthus

They fixed Piccolo's turban being his skin color in Boogie Back. I don't see why they updated it with that and Frieza when it is about to be replaced, but whatever.

Chase17

Buu is doing that mental training while he sleeps. He'll be ready to carry the team for the next tournament.

Excited to meet Jiren.

I can't believe how good Freeza is in this. He's nearly even better than his Namek iteration.

I thought Tate was supposed to be on this? Nothing in the episode felt like his work.

So is frieza stronger than goku or not?

He managed to get out of the orb of destruction but still drawed with goku in that one punch moment.

But still Frieza is someone you need to be constantly vigilant on, you just can't let your guard down around him.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 95

Shitheel Supreme Kai-"Uhhh, you don't seem to understand, if your universe's team looses, your entire universe, your whole reality is gone. Surely there must be somethi-

Frieza-"I just wanna kill Goku. Just thinking about how I'm gonna kill Goku makes me stronger. That's how much I wanna kill Goku."

Bonus Jiren Hype.

download.png

NeonZ

So is frieza stronger than goku or not?

He managed to get out of the orb of destruction but still drawed with goku in that one punch moment.

But still Frieza is someone you need to be constantly vigilant on, you just can't let your guard down around him.

Goku was in base when he was in the orb. He never turned into even a basic SSJ for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom