• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson: Official list of Xbox One X titles

AmyS

No Ace Combat 7 ?

Well, Namco said they'd only just learned of the Xbox One X as of E3 and the game isn't due until sometime in 2018 so there's time.

Gitaroo

Halo Wars DE, they literally made such a big deal about its 4K support on PC. No wonder because you wont be getting 4K on their new console.

They made a big deal about hdr win 10 creator update and neither gears 4 nor forza horizon support hdr on pc.

Hyped to see Below on the list.

At E3 they said they were still planning to release this year. Would be an amazing surprise if they were a launch title for the X.

ViciousDS

Banned
Dynasty Warriors 9.......well now

Will this be the first time I play a main series Dynasty Warriors game on an Xbox......seems so

Astroneer and Conan could really benefit. I tried the demo, but it ran a bit iffy. I'd like to see subnautica on the one x. Kind of annoyed that their name isn't on the list.

Trup1aya

Halo Wars DE, they literally made such a big deal about its 4K support on PC. No wonder because you wont be getting 4K on their new console.

So because halo wars DE, a remaster of a 9 year old game isn't on the list, you conclude that MS isn't pushing this? Even though Halo Wars 2 is getting support (along with Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Quantum Break and Killer Instinct)?

I'm really not surprised that the MS games that people are actually playing would get priority. Frankly I'm floored that QB is getting support (though extremely happy)

JoeLT

So because halo wars DE, a remaster of a 9 year old game isn't on the list, you conclude that MS isn't pushing this? Even though Halo Wars 2 is getting support (along with Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Quantum Break and Killer Instinct)?

I'm really not surprised that the MS games that people are actually playing would get priority. Frankly I'm floored that QB is getting support (though extremely happy)

What does that matter? it's a game that Microsoft JUST released and it's not getting a 4K patch? That says a lot about their support. Which is even more odd considering that game is still regularly receiving patches.

If this stops Astroneer running like ass on console then it's worth buying an Xbone X just for that. The difference between the PC and Xbox performance is insane.

TrojanAg

Looks like I'll be getting Wolfenstein and Battlefront II on this instead of the Pro. I'm going to assume that they both won't look worse on the One X unless they really botch the patch. Hopefully someone like Digital Foundry can make comparisons early enough before these games launch, which might be tricky because Wolfenstein launches 2 weeks before this console does.

Astroneer and Conan could really benefit. I tried the demo, but it ran a bit iffy. I'd like to see subnautica on the one x. Kind of annoyed that their name isn't on the list.

I could almost swear the devs of Conan were at the E3 daily show of MS and they spoke about the game looking and playing better on One X. Not 100% sure on that though. Same with Fortnite, yet not on the list.

Nice to see Elex on it, because i;m absolutely expecting that game to not run all too great on Xbox One, lol. But i might want that game.

Albert Penello on Reddit said it was like 30 games during E3 and now they are over 100, the list is growing and continues to do so. Hopefully all our wishes will be granted.

Keinning

when have you last tried astroneer? game was a bit janky during the open trial alright but still receives regular patches and it performs way better today

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I hope Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gets the treatment. Nice to see Quantum Break, Mafia 3 and Dishonored 2. Held of playing those just incase of support.

Trup1aya

What does that matter? it's a game that Microsoft JUST released and it's not getting a 4K patch? That says a lot about their support. Which is even more odd considering that game is still regularly receiving patches.

I think it says that you are reaching. Quite a few MS games are getting support- with an obvious priority given to games that actually have a player base. You mad because every single one isn't? Is that the only way for MS to show their support?

nillapuddin

No Rainbow Six is an insult.

it hurts

I don't feel like "parity" is not even a good argument, with the amount of television sets, sound systems, headphones, and internet connections the game is already being played 9 million different ways.

I don't believe they have done anything for PS4Pro either so this should have been expected, but it still sucks

JoeLT

I think it says that you are reaching. Quite a few MS games are getting support- with an obvious priority given to games that actually have a player base. You mad because every single one isn't? Is that the only way for MS to show their support?

Ah so if the game were to release after Nov 7 or just isn't popular enough and doesn't support the Xbox One X it'd be fine because other games from MS are? I don't think it's too much to expect all Microsoft games, at least within the last year to be updated. Sony clearly cares more about the PS4 Pro as they updated way more of their own library. I can understand launch games not getting updated, even though I find that too disappointing. A game that just released that is still getting patched regularly? Disappointing.

shaowebb

Thats a lot of ports and almost no exclusives. Hard pass. My x1 continues to grow dust as it only gets played for Killer Instinct.

Top Bottom