• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Aad

So are amiibos easy to find now? I've decided I'm going to collect them all and hope there's nothing out of print.

Advice would be helpful. TTFM~

Koren

So are amiibos easy to find now? I've decided I'm going to collect them all and hope there's nothing out of print.
There's a couple that will be tricky to find, if you want the complete collection.

But most of them are available, yes.

cyba89

Have only bought two or three Amiibos the whole year but I need all of the Zelda Anniversary figures. I like them a lot more than the BotW Amiibos.

Now 8-bit Samus please.
;_;

PtM

Banned
scroll aaaaaall the way down. messed up my settings too.

You shouldn't. But if you really want to it's right next to your account, right under the search button.
I just took the link in my quote. :p
Have only bought two or three Amiibos the whole year but I need all of the Zelda Anniversary figures. I like them a lot more than the BotW Amiibos.

Now 8-bit Samus please.
;_;
What's a Samus?

Kyari

Game stores are now stocking the first half of the Mario Party wave (Rosalina, Wario, Boo)

Picked up my glow in the dark boo :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait, so a sealed Amiibo box with nothing inside?

Are you sure it's not just shy from you looking at it? Try turning away to see if the Boo materialises.

Wait, so a sealed Amiibo box with nothing inside?

Are you sure it's not just shy from you looking at it? Try turning away to see if the Boo materialises.

Haha no, I recieved an empty delivery box, aside from some pamphlets promoting the store I ordered it from. No amiibo or packaging.
I mailed them about it but have not recieved a reply yet..

Wario and Donkey Kong look nice though. They're probably my favourite amiibo so far.

JonnyKong

I thought I would show off the amiibo display stand I got for Christmas. I love it!

IQG5x5m.jpg

Top Bottom