• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN - 12 Deals of Christmas

Is there any chance of Titanfall showing up?

These sales tend to be from new releases this year, and considering they already had a moderate price drop on Black Friday I think there's a reasonable chance of the likes of Titanfall 2, Watch Dogs 2 and Battlefield 1 will all show up, albeit probably priced no lower than the £30-35 bracket.

It's funny how people seem to push that, right ? Some of us want to buy games to keep - go figure.

Yeah I think it's odd to factor in trade in price when purchasing something. I still by physical games as well as digital and do trade in sometimes, but usually months or years later when I just want to clear space on my shelf. I think the convenience of digital is often worth not being able to trade in later.

not sure if you're joking? you get it 25 retail when i can resell it for 20 quid in week or two. paying only 5 quid then.

I like trading games back in too (or at least having the safety net of having the option to do so), but not everyone does the same and there comes a point where a game is cheap enough digitally to negate the need to trade it back in. £22 is still a bit expensive for me though; typically my upper limit for a digital game is in the £16-£20 range, and even then I like to be able to play it first so I know if I like it.

I didn't buy TF2 in the previous sale, totally forgot to pull the trigger.
Hope that crops up again.

These sales tend to be from new releases this year, and considering they already had a moderate price drop on Black Friday I think there's a reasonable chance of the likes of Titanfall 2, Watch Dogs 2 and Battlefield 1 will all show up, albeit probably priced no lower than the £30-35 bracket.

Forgive my ignorance but do these daily deals just last for 24 hours?

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death

Ah right, I think I'd be willing to pay 35 Euro's for TF2, but no more than that as I wouldn't be bothering with the MP

OléGunner;226030252 said:
Forgive my ignorance but do these daily deals just last for 24 hours?
48 hours each.

You need to be careful too, because the Australian PSN store (and possibly other PSN stores, but I'm not sure) entry for each game deal actually lies about how long each deal lasts for as well. The Tomb Raider entry said the discounted price would run for 3 days, but it actually only went for the 48 hours.

dunneh

Neo Member
Dishonored 2 seems to be up for the next 48 hours. 'Down' to £49.99 when I look?? Not much of a deal if correct

Edit: showing as £29.99 now. Which is not bad

benzopil

Welp, looks like Russian rumor was legit. Yesterday some Russian websites posted this list and Dishonored II was #3.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

That's not a bad price for Dishonoured 2. Not getting it though. It's the sort of game I'll maybe pick up if I have a mid-year quiet period and see it in a shop for £15.

score01

Welp, looks like Russian rumor was legit. Yesterday some Russian websites posted this list and Dishonored II was #3.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

FFXV? Realistically what type of discount could we expect on it? I was planning on picking up in a week or so as the game to tide me over the holiday period.

Tregard

Soothsayer

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

While I'm sure most people will appreciate this, I can't help but be amused at the concept of spoiler protecting a set of discounts!

Looking forward to Day 7 and Day 12, anyway ;)

FFXV? Realistically what type of discount could we expect on it? I was planning on picking up in a week or so as the game to tide me over the holiday period.

Probably 49€ or something. Large enough to pull in people still on the fence but they ain't gonna do some crazy bomba price yet.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV
Quoting this without spoiler tags out of principle. Come at me.

Audioboxer

Wait till January. If in the UK retail prices of FF15 will probably be like £25.

Tomb Raider should go below £20.

Greddleok

I'm sure a lot of people will be very happy with those discounts, but man I was hoping for some older stuff. It's all the new games I either own, or have no desire to own.

You've fucking ruined Christmas, you shit!!!!

1891s0stjsh1vjpg.jpg

Kinyou

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV
I guess now I'll be holding back on getting ffxv

based on the first two deals i was going to say it was all shit i'm not interested in like last year

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

then i saw this and there at least three games in there i'm interested in

why did you spoiler tag the list tho

Bishop89

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV
ff15....

mmmmm

based on the first two deals i was going to say it was all shit i'm not interested in like last year

then i saw this and there at least three games in there i'm interested in

why did you spoiler tag the list tho

PEOPLE WANT TO BE SURPRISED!!! Lol.

Tbh, I don't get it either. Also, it's not 100% confirmed.

black070

Updated, and that list sounds okayish - only Watch Dogs 2 left to be picked up if it pans out, hoping to see Mafia 3, World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Builders and The Ezio Collection.

black070

If FFXV makes it on the last day, we are looking at £34.99 absolute lowest they will go on PSN

I suspected Final Fantasy XV would be a deal, they'll hit the £34.99-39.99 mark to match retail and people will bite because it's about as low as you could hope for digital during release month.

Hope FIFA gets the super deluxe edition for 34.99. Pretty sure it did last year. That's fifa and 80 euro worth of fifa points for anyone interested in Ultimate Team.

Lol at that leak...well nothing for me, not that I expected to get a VR game on these deals, but still. When will Sony make a VR sale?

kiguel182

I'm curious how much TF will be discounted. It was 34 euros on Black Friday so it's probably what we will get.

What I know is that I'll never buy fall games at full price ever again.

Top Bottom