• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you dudes who have gotten a million Gold Packages from ToO—who else has gotten this and tried it out?

I'm new to sniping and looking for a comfortable fit. I sharded my spear a while ago when I gave up on sniping, and I don't have the motes to reroll even if I get another.

I have Low Grade Humility, but the roll isn't great. So, I thought I'd try out Eye of Sol until I can roll something better, since all the ToO weapons seem made for PVP. Is this a bad place to start? Would Praedyth's be better?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yes, If you hear at the beginning of a ToO match the sound of a sniper shot then that is an enemy leaving his sniper with the last bullet to activate final round and get a 1HKO

I need to go through my guns and see if I have a sniper with Final Round. I know I had some Epitaphs with it but they are long gone.

Was really hoping that with this expansion we would see a bigger assortment of gear at the vendors. Like have all of the gear from the start of the game.
With Etheric Light it would make sense to have more selection.

Matador vs. found verdict in PVP. Which is better assuming matador has perfect rolls.
Found Verdict is soooo not fetch anymore after all these new shotties. Like I'd legit take Judgement VI over it anyday and that's the bottom of the totem pole of the current shotgun tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom