• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is when I first saw him... where did he come from before though :D?

He was taken to ti2 because he is the webmaster of dota academy and knows his stats, apparently he was there only to make stats and stuff, but James wanted him to be in front of the cameras.

Edit: beaten

Aaron

Bruno seems like the sort of guy that when you meet him you know you've got to get him in front of the camera.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
the sentry ward nerf is just the dumbest thing. it has come into play so often with teams trying and failing to deward a pull camp ward. volvo pls

Artanisix

the sentry ward nerf is just the dumbest thing. it has come into play so often with teams trying and failing to deward a pull camp ward. volvo pls

That's a good thing.

You should be able to hide your pull camp ward if you're smart, eff being guaranteed a deward just because you bought sentries.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
If we don't get Heros tomorrow this game is officially dead.

WFZxWFs.jpg
ded

YAY NEW THREAD.

I just abandoned a game. I'm sorry.

In other news, the Bounty Hunter set I'm working on is going well! More on this soon.

KingKong

Übermatik;69165736 said:
YAY NEW THREAD.

I just abandoned a game. I'm sorry.

In other news, the Bounty Hunter set I'm working on is going well! More on this soon.

I hope it's inspired by
dog-the-bounty-hunter.jpg

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Is there some kind of tutorial on how to use D2Lounge to trade around items?

I have some many things I'd love to just bet or trade away for other items but the site is so oddly assembled that I don't feel the desire to play around with it.

I've got so many chests and random items I could part with to complete sets or get keys or whatever...just no idea how to easily do it.

I love Death Prophet.
Dat attack range, dat AOE silence, dat tower push.

Great hero...only used her like twice ever, once very recently...but I really liked her.

shira

Is there some kind of tutorial on how to use D2Lounge to trade around items?

I have some many things I'd love to just bet or trade away for other items but the site is so oddly assembled that I don't feel the desire to play around with it.
Yes, basically set your Steam settings to allow everything and go from there.
iPmbH3lxfjQo4.png

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2lounge/discussions/0/846940248693063175/

Fails of the Week 59: Rubick charging SB while SB charging
http://youtu.be/4LHkPR4Bt-M

So... strange to say.. but has this toruney partially proved perhaps that Na'Vi should perhaps consider giving the boot to Xboct?'

He seems like their weak link. Unless I am missing all those sick plays he does.

shira

Argentina.

(Though he also made dota-academy.com)

(And 2GD thought he was an awesome guy and wanted him on the TI2 panel, that's how he got big. Then he went to the GD studio etc.)

iJIzUiMQsIJtk.gif

They know 2GD too well

So... strange to say.. but has this toruney partially proved perhaps that Na'Vi should perhaps consider giving the boot to Xboct?'

He seems like their weak link. Unless I am missing all those sick plays he does.

This again? He has amazing last hit skills and he gets kills. There are only about 20 people in the world that can do what he does. Unfortunately,he doesn't play safe, but if they wanted a prototype safe 1 farmer they wouldn't be Navi.

BTW July 10-14 is the LAN finals of Redbull ECL.

Pretty much the same teams as Superleague or Alienware -Navi duking it out over LAN

Artanisix

This again? He has amazing last hit skills and he gets kills. There are only about 20 people in the world that can do what he does. Unfortunately,he doesn't play safe, but if they wanted a prototype safe 1 farmer they wouldn't be Navi.

Pretty much the same teams as Superleague or Alienware -Navi duking it out over LAN

+1

Too many people rag on Xboct because "HE THROWS ALL DAY WEAK LINK OF NAVI." Dude, what? The guy is one of the scariest, most aggressive carry players in the world who can also power farm harder than most people. He's hyper aggressive and works incredibly well with Na'Vi's playstyle. Replacing him would be stupid.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Yay new thread. Passed 100 hours on the steam game clock, not all of it is actual playtime though. However, I am much more confortable playing now and my enjoyment of the game keeps rising. Me and my friends get in a lot of arguments, though. I assume that is normal lol

Artanisix

Yay new thread. Passed 100 hours on the steam game clock, not all of it is actual playtime though. However, I am much more confortable playing now and my enjoyment of the game keeps rising. Me and my friends get in a lot of arguments, though. I assume that is normal lol

I realized I hit over 3k hours the other day. A lot of it is idling or spectating while doing other things, but holy shit that's a lot of time on Dota.

I do agree with you that I enjoy his agression.. I just think his agression fails quite often.

Haunted

So, Abbadon and Legion Commander are next?

Also, unrelated: why are some heroes not available in Captain's Mode? Valve looking for more data before tweaking and releasing them to the pro scene?

RubxQub

Also, unrelated: why are some heroes not available in Captain's Mode? Valve looking for more data before tweaking and releasing them to the pro scene?

Yep. Heroes not in CM were either recently added or recently changed enough that they don't truly know if the balance is where it needs to be.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well, if the game gets released this week, I guess it would still be in gaming until the end of TI3. In fact, we could just likely make a new OT, since I am sure it will be at about 15k post by then.

RubxQub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom