• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Oh right I forgot about Doctor Light

Also Iris should have died, none of this Savitar nonsense would have happened with Patty

Doctor Light and Linda Park were both pretty dope. She should come back, if only to give Iris something to do other than hang out at Star Labs.

Otnopolit

Would be interesting if Wally actually did get mentored and far outclassed Barry when he gets back in episode 2.

You don't listen to the Blu-ray commentaries?

He's already faster, apparently. Was this true in the comics at any point? I also know that last time Barry spent some time at the Speed Force Resort he came out faster. I'm guessing he's getting a buff.

He's already faster, apparently. Was this true in the comics at any point? I also know that last time Barry spent some time at the Speed Force Resort he came out faster. I'm guessing he's getting a buff.

I don't think he was as Kid Flash, but as Flash he got faster than Barry. I don't know if this is still true post Barry's return though

You don't listen to the Blu-ray commentaries?

No

caliph95

Wally was faster but i think Barry knows how to use the speedorce better IIRC Wally when he phased at least pre52 the things he phased would explode

jobrro

Was thinking more along the lines of Green Arrow mentoring rather than raw speed. Let him outperform Barry by using his brain.

Not sure who ends up faster in the comics but this says Wally may end up the fastest in the comics at least. Don't think Barry is going to be outshone too much in his own show. He's still optimistic with being the fastest man alive every opening.

If I were the writers the next season would be perfect for a opportunity to adapt The Return of Barry Allen and Flash:Rebirth stories. It would be slightly silly to make "Barry" the villain three times in a row but I'd still love it.

Let Wally run solo as Flash for a while vs Thinker, say until Christmas so around episode 9. Check in on Barry in the speedforce every once and a while. Have Barry show up randomly at the West house on Christmas Eve. Combined strength of Wally and Barry stomp Thinker, then Barry starts getting weird. Long story short, it's Thawne pretending to be Barry. Wally kicks his ass once he figures it out, unlocking serious power upgrades. Last bit of the season is devoted to really bringing Barry back using Wally's new strength, only for Barry to finally arrive as the new Black Flash. Eventually Barry frees himself and we truly have him back.

DeathyBoy

Banned
If I were the writers the next season would be perfect for a opportunity to adapt The Return of Barry Allen and Flash:Rebirth stories. It would be slightly silly to make "Barry" the villain three times in a row but I'd still love it.

Let Wally run solo as Flash for a while vs Thinker, say until Christmas so around episode 9. Check in on Barry in the speedforce every once and a while. Have Barry show up randomly at the West house on Christmas Eve. Combined strength of Wally and Barry stomp Thinker, then Barry starts getting weird. Long story short, it's Thawne pretending to be Barry. Wally kicks his ass once he figures it out, unlocking serious power upgrades. Last bit of the season is devoted to really bringing Barry back using Wally's new strength, only for Barry to finally arrive as the new Black Flash. Eventually Barry frees himself and we truly have him back.

The snag is that Gustin is paid for 24 episodes a year. They're not going to pitch anything to CW where he isn't in an ep, because they'd still have to pay him.

caliph95

The snag is that Gustin is paid for 24 episodes a year. They're not going to pitch anything to CW where he isn't in an ep, because they'd still have to pay him.
How much does he have to be in an episode, like if we want to keep wally for a while we could have the show cut back to Barry in the speed force doing something.

DeathyBoy

Banned
How much does he have to be in an episode, like if we want to keep wally for a while we could have the show cut back to Barry in the speed force doing something.

They could do.

I mean I'm sure they could have Barry as a b-plot for a few eps. But I can't see him missing any long chunk of the season

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They could do.

I mean I'm sure they could have Barry as a b-plot for a few eps. But I can't see him missing any long chunk of the season

Yeah. They'll probably skip ahead a few months, starting out by showing how Team Flash is adjusting to a Barry-less Central City. Then whatever new villain is on the horizon will create the need to release Barry from Speed force Jail. If he's not back by Episode 2, I'd be shocked. The most I could see them holding Barry back is a stinger at the end of Ep 1.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I was taking a shit and totally guessed the
switch
but I wasn't expecting the ending, I wonder where they're going with it.

LotusHD

Banned
We don't need that kind of negativity in this thread.

flash-season-3.jpg

Blasphemy. They removed her from the show and it immediately took a nosedive.

Meh, would've took a nosedive regardless. I'm just over her. :p

Season 3 is up on netflix, if you want to relive the myster of savtiar

I stopped watching after the crossover (not for any quality reasons, I didn't like using the CW app) so I'm excited to jump in and live the mystery. I lurked the thread over the season so I wonder if watching over a week or so leaves a better impression than watching over 9 months

strafer

flash-season-3.jpg

Meh, would've took a nosedive regardless. I'm just over her. :p

Man, there's something about the way that makeup is done that's freaking me out.

What is that phobia called were you cant handle certain shapes or a bunch of holes and stuff, I think it's a phobia.

LotusHD

Banned
Man, there's something about the way that makeup is done that's freaking me out.

What is that phobia called were you cant handle certain shapes or a bunch of holes and stuff, I think it's a phobia.

Trypophobia.

And no guys, don't post any examples lol

cDNA

Since the S3 of Show is on Netflix now, is any suggestions of what episodes I could skip without missing the major plot lines of the season.?

So I caught up with Flash. This shit was a little crazy. Hate how one of y'all guessed Iris's outcome. So now Flash is in the speedforce prison. I wonder if this means every season after will have Wally West as The Flash or Barry will come back eventually, but if he does then the prison will need another speedster. Will this shit go on forever?

I just really hope next season will be speedster villain free. I think we had enough for a good while.

Top Bottom