• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Unifying Force that is Megyn Kelly- Last Week Tonight

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
https://youtu.be/EYF1_ORI21M

That is why i give the side eye when people try to say she was a voice of reason.

I heard her do an interview after the whole Trump then Fox debacle and she still actually defended Trump and tried to create some ridiculous idea of two Trumps. Political and personal.

She’s a joke.

like a domestic abuse survivor telling women not to nag.

Keasar

Ah good, someone made a clip of that, I'll just say again what I said in Last Week Tonight thread.

And that montage of Megan Kelly, holy shit I had no idea she was trying to sell her new show (also surprisingly, she has a new show for some reason) as a "unifying force". That cunt has been nothing but a divisive, racist, sexist, bigoted arsehole her whole career, I even felt what was coming after hearing "I want this show to be a unifying force" and couldn't fucking believe what bullshit I was hearing knowing her throughout the many years I followed The Daily Show and Colbert.
I really, really, really don't like her...

Ah good, someone made a clip of that, I'll just say again what I said in Last Week Tonight thread.

Blonde white women are powerful when it comes to news shows. Fox News has been banking on that for a while

foxnewsblonds-950.jpg

Gattsu25

Banned
I hope her show on NBC gets cancelled. Justice for Tamron Hall.

NBC does minority women dirty. They still shit for what they did to Ann Curry
Agreed.

The past year or two only solidified it but NBC has a weird history of sidelining people (especially women) of color.

They saw Trump getting popular as a sign that they could expand their market to the wwc market but they'll never be able to out-racist fox news

Eidan

Yeah, it's surreal how her spats with Trump helped her image with those on the left. There were so many fluff pieces about her.

Keasar

Gaah, I can't find it! There is this excellent clip from an old The Daily Show episode with Jon Stewart about Megyn Kelly where before she had been heavily anti-everything relating to parental leave and assist by the government. "Lazy mothers and parents don't deserve anything if they don't work for it and shut the fuck up all parents across America mooching for free hand-outs!"- that kind of thing. Then magically, she after a leave of a few weeks came back and was militarily pro-everything relating to parental leave and assist by the government. Like holy-shit-if-you-talk-shit-about-mothers-she-will-bite-your-goddamn-face-off(!!) levels of pro that.

Reason for her few weeks of absence?

She had a baby.

Yeah, it's surreal how her spats with Trump helped her image with those on the left. There were so many fluff pieces about her.
The left was desperate for centrist (especially the pretty ones) heroes for a while there until Charlottesville woke them up. Keep compromising with the right and you'll end up carrying water for people like Megyn Kelly and Ivanka Trump.

caliph95

Yes. Shocking one of CNN's main demographics (older black women) weren't tuning into her show for some strange reasons a bunch of suits couldn't quite figure out.

"Going around want to kill some cracker baby"
"Black lives matter what about All lives matter"
"Thuggish behavior"
"New Black panther party"

Can't imagine why

Dishwalla

Banned
Think people are unified against her because neither the right nor the left want anything to do with her. Her first NBC show failed and this new one will too. Her "career" is kaput.

Santa is white, y'know.

Jesus too, apparently.

Saint Nicholas, Nikolaos of Myra, was a Greek from the island of Myra, which is a part of modern day Turkey. He would've be very Mediterranean and likely had olive skin, dark hair.

Jesus was old school Hebrew, and would've looked Middle Eastern, dark skin, dark hair. He isn't supposed to look like a member from some British rock group of the 1970s.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I hope her show on NBC gets cancelled. Justice for Tamron Hall.

It was a terrible signing for NBC. They are going to keep making shows for her until something sticks. The good news is that since no one is watching, she won't offend many with her racist views.

Top Bottom