• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NFL EQ League thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ram you around now? Want to play? Im sooooo ready to get my butt kicked.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well tell him I'm going online now... :p

Matrix

HAHA I SUCK ASS!

Man not playing for a couple of weeks makes you feel so strange controlling the game....I just felt off throwing,I dont think I have ever ran that much in espn.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I tried to set one up for thursday night... I even missed Smackdown to play :( But I never got a reply here and wound up playing cloudy. I have to go watch my friends band play this afternoon, and Im going to the horns game tonight.. I *might* be able to play tommorow night, but I would have to start by 8 CST at the latest, because I have to be up really early monday morning.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
StoOgE said:
I tried to set one up for thursday night... I even missed Smackdown to play :( But I never got a reply here and wound up playing cloudy. I have to go watch my friends band play this afternoon, and Im going to the horns game tonight.. I *might* be able to play tommorow night, but I would have to start by 8 CST at the latest, because I have to be up really early monday morning.

I can play tomorrow at 8 CST.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Cloudy said:
Just so you guys know, the deadline is Monday at 12am et but hopefully you can get it in before then :)

Well...I am in the league room. If not tonight, we need to get it done tomorrow.

that was the most pathetic game in history. 0-0, then we get disconnected.

Cloudy

Banned
Stooge, your connection dropped. I reset the game and you guys can play whenever. If you don't get it in, I'll flip a coin....

StoOgE

Im not playing again..

There was 2 minutes left and I was at the 5 yard line about to score (at the least a FG) and was in the process of milking the clock in a game where there had been VERY minimal field position. Then before every damn play I started getting the black countdown screen. It hadnt been a real issue during the game (it had popped up but went away quickly).. but right before it ended the countdown started going really long, and it said that the game was too laggy to continue. and no, my connection didnt drop.. we were given the option to send it to arbitration or abort the game. I didnt chose to send it to arbitration. So, Im not sure how we wound up with a result to the game.

In any case, I dont see fit to start a game completely over from scratch when the game disconnected when I had a MASSIVE advantage.

Flip a coin, cuz Im not doing it again.

Cloudy

Banned
Before I reset The game, I checked whose connection dropped and it said yours. If Skillz agrees to give you the win, that's fine. If not, I'll flip a coin. Main league rules apply and that means replaying any games in the rare event of a disconnect....

StoOgE

I dont want you to give me the win, Im just not playing the game again. I still have to replay my game for the normal leauge because my opponents connection dropped.. I really dont have enough time to replay every single game, it would most likely be Thursday before I would have a chance to play again in any case, and I dont think anyone wants to wait around that long.

Cloudy

Banned
Well you said you had a massive advantage (I didn't look at the stats beside the score) so Skillz might feel you deserve the win. I'll ask him before I do a cointoss...

StoOgE

I can play on Thursday.. I have to get my normal leauge game in as well... I dont know what time that will happen but would like to get both done then.

Ramirez

GG FMT...can't believe I missed that FG,totally lost me the game.I dunno if it will record or not,if it doesn't give him the win,I seriously don't feel like playing over,this game stresses me out way too much.

Fucking Magnum and his wide open drop pissed me off real good.

StoOgE

Umm.. I will be online tonight at 8CST. Im only going to hang around for about 5 minutes if you arent there... I have another game at 9:30 CST, so I really cant start late at all anyway, so Ill just watch smackdown to kill time.

Matrix

I'll be online then Stooge.

yeah lets play again ramirez, i'll be home later tonight. i'm pissed about that FG i missed at the end of the half also, i had to struggle (and get lucky as hell) to even tie that game up. i thought the clock was going to tick down on me when i got that long pass to kinney and stopped in-bounds. there's no way a team could get their FG team on the field in 12 seconds though :D

you see how i stopped stephen davis except for 2 runs all game? it will happen again. del hommey can't hide from the titans defense either!

Cloudy

Banned
BTW, will you be replaying the game, Stooge? I don't wanna reset it and lose the stats if you're gonna refuse to replay it. I assume you will but I wanna make sure. I suggest losing the router...

StoOgE

Cloudy said:
BTW, will you be replaying the game, Stooge? I don't wanna reset it and lose the stats if you're gonna refuse to replay it. I assume you will but I wanna make sure. I suggest losing the router...

I dont have a wireless router and I just got done playing another game without a problem.. also, losing the router isnt really an option. but its a wired one.. the one thing that seems to help me alot is if I challenge you. I dont lose connections then.

I should be able to play tommorow.

StoOgE

Cloudy said:
Just curious, why is playing one game w/o the router not an option, Stooge?

Not the only one in the house using the connection. Most the time no one is actually using it, but the one time I unplugged it to play a game against the Eagles and suddenly everyone wanted to use a computer.

I actually think I've discovered why I get disconnects, one of my roomates has MLB TV on the net, and I think streaming games might do it. I will be on at 8 CST tonight.. I can pretty much play over and over and over tonight until its done.

Matrix

Stooge,I'm watching an important Astros game...can you play after its over?

Matrix

Games over I'll be on live.

StoOgE

Cloudy said:
The deadline is tomorrow at 12am et....

yeah, well I guess you get the win then. The horns play tommorow morning and the odds of me making it home sober before then is about zero.

StoOgE

Cloudy said:
Ugh...I knew I should have kept the stats >_<

sorry. I had intended to play last night, but didnt see your post until after you had made it so I showed up at 8 and didnt know you were there later till after the fact. Besides, your stats werent that great as I recall. You couldnt have had more than 100 yards of total offense.

Matrix

Stooge,why are you talking to Konex like you were playing him? You were playing me :| Are you drunk?

Top Bottom