• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

rrs

finally did the big finale event, that was a load of fun. And I got the
zonda R run in under 6:30 achievement first try.
Raceboy77's S1 Enzo is a beast online. I haven't lost a single race with it (I think I played around 10 races).

And I hate Ford Coupe players, I don't understand their thought process. It isn't fun to drive and it doesn't win, what's the point?
gotta go fast
into the ocean

Mohasus

Raceboy77's S1 Enzo is a beast online. I haven't lost a single race with it (I think I played around 10 races).

And I hate Ford Coupe players, I don't understand their thought process. It isn't fun to drive and it doesn't win (at least in higher classes), what's the point?

The roads really feel like plastic. It's neat.

The drivatars using different physics is really obvious with all the long corkscrew in here.

I loathe the drivatars in the HW expansion, they drive like absolute idiots, slam into you all the time, and with the narrow, walled tracks they're really hard to avoid. Makes clean racing a pain in the ass.

Guess having them drive like 3-year-olds would play with Hot Wheels is coherent, but still annoying.

Klocker

I loathe the drivatars in the HW expansion, they drive like absolute idiots, slam into you all the time, and with the narrow, walled tracks they're really hard to avoid. Makes clean racing a pain in the ass.

Guess having them drive like 3-year-olds would play with Hot Wheels is coherent, but still annoying.

Agreed

KdotIX

I really want to get both expansions, but I keep telling myself I need to complete the base game yet! I guess it also gives me time to see if the pass goes on sale again.

stn

What's the word on the Hot Wheels expansion? I'm thinking to buy the expansion pass at some point but still not sure!

Mohasus

Fuck these races that require drifting to get the third medal. Can't do it, won't do it.

Play with RWD cars and they should come naturally.
If you drive AWD cars then you'll need to use the e-brake.

And remember that a long (ultimate) drift will count as 5.

LoveCake

Well I'm gonna check if I have that (probably do) and tune it the hell up and test it out on that jump

I am trying this now, I have upgraded to the max and I can only reach about 440ft, it needs to be over 550ft though, there are some people at the top of the leaderboard with 1900ft and the top percent is full of 1000+ft, so somewhere there is a glitch or cheat with one of the trains or something, I have had a quick look but cannot find anything, but there is no way that a car/SUV/buggy can do anymore than 700ft imo really, maybe 800ft at a push if everything is perfect just by actually driving at it at full speed in a car/SUV/buggy.

Glad I haven't sold my Lamborghini Huracàn HE, this is no walk in the park.

What's the word on the Hot Wheels expansion? I'm thinking to buy the expansion pass at some point but still not sure!

It's freaking awesome. Makes me feel like a kid again. Beautiful vistas, cool track design with loops, vertical embankments, half-pipes, boost pads... It's all there. Reminds me of Trackmania in certain respects.

I also love that the grip you have on the roads makes them actually feel like plastic.

rrs

I am trying this now, I have upgraded to the max and I can only reach about 440ft, it needs to be over 550ft though, there are some people at the top of the leaderboard with 1900ft and the top percent is full of 1000+ft, so somewhere there is a glitch or cheat with one of the trains or something, I have had a quick look but cannot find anything, but there is no way that a car/SUV/buggy can do anymore than 700ft imo really, maybe 800ft at a push if everything is perfect just by actually driving at it at full speed in a car/SUV/buggy.

Glad I haven't sold my Lamborghini Huracàn HE, this is no walk in the park.
I got 560ft with assists on and if you follow this guide I'd say it should be a cinch to get

Afro

Quick screen grab.

34405021762_6d9d9d02b0_o.jpg

shagia

anyone find any difference between Hot Wheels tire compound and Race tire compound? only thing I'm finding on the web is just it has a red stripe on it which is a nice look to have lol

also man i cant wait to buy both the expansions they both look incredible

KRaZyAmmo

anyone find any difference between Hot Wheels tire compound and Race tire compound? only thing I'm finding on the web is just it has a red stripe on it which is a nice look to have lol

it's just the race tire with the hotwheels red stripe.

rrs

pretty sure that's the only difference

rrs

Why are those Huracaan HE's so much now? I remember getting those for $400k a few months ago
time of day? a way to dump your own HE car and pick up another one?

Sold mine about when it was announced as a forzathon car for $4 mil, and the price to go up at the challenge at hand for this one

Montresor

Well finally finished the Hot Wheels achievements and I'm at 2000/2000.

This was an incredible game. The base game on its own is something, but add Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels on top of that?

My game of the generation without a doubt.

zma1013

I have an issue where keyboard prompts keep overriding the controller prompts. I can't actually use my controller because it constantly keeps switching back to keyboard and mouse controls for some reason, like instantaneously. I've unplugged my keyboard and my mouse to see if either were causing the issue but it still happened. No idea what to do now, can't play at all with a controller.

I get that sometimes too. Especially when I'm trying to use the DualShock 4 with DS4Windows. Sometimes it would switch to keyboard. Other times the controller wouldn't work at all.

I figured out my issue. If I have Steam up while trying to play the game, it causes the keyboard/controller conflicts, so I just shut down Steam and now the controller and game work fine.

Klocker

time of day? a way to dump your own HE car and pick up another one?

Sold mine about when it was announced as a forzathon car for $4 mil, and the price to go up at the challenge at hand for this one

I thought they were 5M+.
I played the game at launch and came back now, so I know nothing about prices.

How much should I pay for a F-TYPE HE?

it's pretty much the best car for xp grinding.

Cool thanks yes I don't even worry about xp that much anymore except for the Club but thanks for explanation.

As for jag F-TYPE HE I'm not sure have not looked for a while. They were $200,000 for a while. I used it on Goliath when I first got the game to build up up

Don't know how I missed the forathon Huracan HE

Mohasus

Sweet about the forzathon thanks

F-TYPE HE 3-4 mil? Wow. I sold all my HE cars too early... damned Obsessive compulsive garage tendencies. :(

Pretty much every HE car that isn't obtainable anymore (due to being removed from wheelspins) costs a lot now. I guess they'll start appearing in forzathons now.

zorbsie

Sweet about the forzathon thanks

F-TYPE HE 3-4 mil? Wow. I sold all my HE cars too early... damned Obsessive compulsive garage tendencies. :(

I've got a few of those. I can put one up for cheap for you. But you'll have to act fast to pick it up. Yesterday I bought a 918 for 10M to sell it to Petran. Had set the buyout to 1.3M. It was gone in seconds and he missed out on it. Not even mad. :) We could probably do the Jag since it's not as expensive. Let me know and we'll work out a time we're both online.

Lima

I need someone like Zorbs in my life. I can't afford the 918. Fuck I shouldn't have renovated my house when it was available.

Fox Mulder

I need someone like Zorbs in my life. I can't afford the 918. Fuck I shouldn't have renovated my house when it was available.

I don't have an extra 918, but I can buy a car you sell for like $10 mil or whatever.

The 918 is amazing on the hot wheels track.

desu

How did you guys get to the point where you're sitting on all this cash?

Some people had bugged wheel spins when the game came out, resulting in 999 mil cash. I remember zorbs had it happen to him (no clue if it was removed later on).

Also, at least on the PC version you could abuse wheel spins and HE cars as they were worth 5m when selling them. Basically you could wheel spin your way up to 999m if you had enough time.

Fox Mulder

Some people had bugged wheel spins when the game came out, resulting in 999 mil cash. I remember zorbs had it happen to him (no clue if it was removed later on).

Also, at least on the PC version you could abuse wheel spins and HE cars as they were worth 5m when selling them. Basically you could wheel spin your way up to 999m if you had enough time.

I just put 200+ hours in the game, got 100% in everything, and ran Goliath a ton to get a top leaderboard time.

Forza rewards also gives 425k a week, there's skill perks for cash/xp, and the drivatar lineup.

Mostly Goliath a bunch though I suppose.

zorbsie

Fozzie is just a rich mofo. He ballin out there while still trying to get level 1000 I guess.

As for Zorbs? I don't know, maybe he is a successful beggar or Helios payed him off.

I had the 999M spin bug happen to me. Used the money to buy the cars I really wanted. I was pretty sure they would take the money away but not the cars. I guessed correctly. So I never had much use for money in the game. I would just buyout any HE car I wanted in the auction house. Leveling up is a lot slower when you hit 500+. Had a bunch of money but am down to 47M now. :(

giphy.gif

KRaZyAmmo

when that time comes, that jump is gonna be the most frustrating jump ever. I can't consistently get around ~145 mph when I get to the jump

LoveCake

when that time comes, that jump is gonna be the most frustrating jump ever. I can't consistently get around ~145 mph when I get to the jump

The same here, I have rss's tune and after playing that jump for an hour this evening I managed 550ft twice and three quarters of that hour were rewinds, even just a nudge on the stick to the left or right can add or subtract a few feet, I think it can be done but it's going to take some time and patience on the day, if you don't have the Huracan HE already then it's well worth it, if you do have the car is it worth it for a couple of million credits in the auction house, I am the latter, but I am going to still give it a dam good go.

Did all the #FORZATHONS just now also.

Top Bottom