• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: First Light |OT| Make Fetch Happen

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
"Putting the heroin in heroine"
tumblr_inline_n78wfnDwtj1qbygev.gif

Oh, my! Excellent OT, Dawg. Looking forward to checking this out.
uuklsv.gif

You earned it. :lol - EDIT: Well, BurnOutBrighter did!
Yeah guys. Great OT. But this is BurnOutBrighter work. I just want y'all to know that. Credit needs to go to where credit is due.

I pre-ordered this as soon as it went live. I can't wait for more Laura Bailey goodness.

aaronwt

WoW!! i didn't realize it is a stand alone game. I really liked Second Son when I had rented it for a couple of weeks. But I wanted to wait until they had a sale price of $40 or less on this digital download before I purchased it. Since this is a standalone version I will go ahead and pre-order it. Then I can get some playtime in before Destiny is released. For only $15 it sounds like a decent deal.

Shin-Ra

My first PS4 preorder with the countdown timer fun!

Do we know if you can still play Light/Dark side? I mean, Fetch's Second Son story has her going down the dark side up until the point you meet.

cripterion

Quite nice that they made this a standalone.
Could be like a paid demo of sorts to see if people like the full retail game.

Anyways, even if the chick was cool, Infamous was one of the most boring games I've played this in a while. Will check the photomod thread.

I believe if you have the original game you get access to a Delsin skin for the games Battle Arenas.

Also here is Pre-Orer D.U.P Fetch Skin
infamous_first_light-10.jpg

Cubed

Soooo am ordering the disc version from the UK.

Hope I can hold out for it! I want this pretty badly, and it comes out first digitally.

Trouble

Banned
Damn tempted to pick up/rent Second Son to play this. I rented it to play the campaign when it came out.

P.S. Excellent OT, Dawg BurnOutBrighter!

Okay, I generally hate the PR-style OTs, but I like the way you made it look like an official GAF e-zine.
Put that in your design portfolio, OP.

sjay1994

I believe if you have the original game you get access to a Delsin skin for the games Battle Arenas.

Also here is Pre-Orer D.U.P Fetch Skin
infamous_first_light-10.jpg

That costume actually looks really good.

Also, I am confused about the Delsin skin. Do you get all of Delsins powers? Or just neon? I have the save data from Second Son, but I don't have the game anymore.

Gray Matter

Also, I am confused about the Delsin skin. Do you get all of Delsins powers? Or just neon? I have the save data from Second Son, but I don't have the game anymore.

You only need the save data I believe.

im fucked as I deleted any trace of SS from my PS4 lol.

Order

You get all of Delsin's powers, not just neon.

Dugna

If I remember right PS4 auto saves to the cloud if you have a PS+ correct? If not I'm screwed for the Delsin content in this game.

Top Bottom