• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Zackat

Can anyone make this a transparent avatar for me?
hAD40bg.png

I want a new sloth avi.
Please

FtJ1r6V.png

hPbmkEB.png

256G4WQ.png

k8AuKuA.png

i1hBzMn.png

maybe you'll like one of these.

If not, supply me an image of what you would like :)

Zackat

Is an avatar with this possible, or is it just too big?

If not just this is fine:
pyez88i.png

pbKX9sd.png

XmJOAOd.png

Can someone just cut out the FLOTUS' face and make it transparent?

Ivanka wouldn't ever be my FLOTUS

Y1OnEYM.png

u5R4599.png

Coli already got you if you want
full
full

------

It possible to ask for photoshopping in here?
Want some headgear put on current avatar

what you lookin for?

also, that coli image looks higher quality. sometimes when using photoshop the image gets a little blurry and I'm not sure how to make it look better.

The Pope

GAF is my avatar good enough...?
I wish trump was a bit clearer.... my idea is that everytime someone becomes really unpopular or hated, like Trump or Milo I put them where Trump is currently situated.
33d623e9-8231-48b0-a265-a1bd44cf4d523.jpg

If someone could make trump clearer or insert a Trump of Milo coli in place of the dove in the orinal picture it would be great.
Edit: NVM

chrono01

With Neir Automata releasing in Japan in the next day or so, I want to show my love for the game. Would anyone be able to make the below image avatar-sized as well as transparent for me (assuming it's not too much work to do so)? It'd greatly be appreciated, as my skills in doing so is, well...lacking. :/

Zackat

With Neir Automata releasing in Japan in the next day or so, I want to show my love for the game. Would anyone be able to make the below image avatar-sized as well as transparent for me (assuming it's not too much work to do so)? It'd greatly be appreciated, as my skills in doing so is, well...lacking. :/

YpzJSnh.png

Illucio

Banned
Im looking for some that yells out:

"I wanted to be creative with my avatar by trying to reference everything I like but now I created a montrocity and it looks kinda cool in its own right. "

Top Bottom