• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

D23

bah just as i feared. My size 11 yeezy breds is a bit too small on me! ughh now i gotta deal with swapping these >.<

Official

BIgvunS.jpg

kasane

lol i swear to god people later are gonna be like this is just an ozweego and those balenciaga join variants. Honestly the toebox is whats killing the shoe and the shitty colorway

see5harp

I don't think they look bad at all in these images. Reminds me of the Nike Air Uptempo 97.

That's exactly what I thought. Still don't like the sole design. The upper and the puffy kinda crazy tongue look okay to me. But that sole is basically the uptempo (which I never liked).

Reckoner

Nike doesn't like Europe confirmed

I don't even have SNKRS app available. That means I won't be able to cop the OVO AJ12 and Flyknit Racer red midsole right?

Nike doesn't like Europe confirmed

I don't even have SNKRS app available. That means I won't be able to cop the OVO AJ12 and Flyknit Racer red midsole right?
Where do you live? Usually Nike just doesn't normal launches in places that don't have the SNKRS app (So everywhere other than the US).

Kal

What sites/social media do you all visit/follow to get up to date info about sneaker releases? I usually only find out about sneakers I like after they have sold out lol.

What sites/social media do you all visit/follow to get up to date info about sneaker releases? I usually only find out about sneakers I like after they have sold out lol.
@adidasalerts on twitter is my go-go, since I only pay attention to Adidas shoes haha. The /r/sneakers reddit thread is good too. Random IG and other Twitter accounts, too many to name. Etc.

These Gazelle PKs are dropping tomorrow (sneakerpolitics exclusive)

C45roOqWMAAVUvd.jpg

&#129300;

I follow adidas alerts and swoosh supply on Twitter for release/restock news on adidas and Nike.

Fjordson

@adidasalerts on twitter for sure.

I don't pay much attention to Nike/Jordan these days, but I think they actually run a Nike alerts account also.

Fjordson

I still haven't gotten a shipping notification from Yeezy Supply.

Of course they had no problem taking the $220 out of my account right away on Monday.. Kinda fucked up tbh. They need to ship them mutha fuckas or just cancel.

Bii

@adidasalerts on twitter is my go-go, since I only pay attention to Adidas shoes haha. The /r/sneakers reddit thread is good too. Random IG and other Twitter accounts, too many to name. Etc.

I follow @adidasalerts as well.

And those Yeezys look great!

see5harp

Following adidasalerts and getting the restocks app is most likely why my ass stay broke in 2017. I didn't even fuck with runners and basically only copped shit like cole haan boots for work until I did that stupid shit lol.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
finally had a positive day for my sneaker collection.

copped 2 pairs of camo SF AF-1s, 1 pair of oreo yeezys, 1 pair of Jordan 12s PSNY's. All DS.

now if I can only cop those OVOS later today

Top Bottom