• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

Gaminar

Banned
Why do they need my phone number to register an account?

In case there are any problems and they need to call you :/. Point is the site is legit.

I have been buying my Canadian PSN cards from the US since the stores are the same in both countries for a year now. On PSN sales I have saved more money than I can imagine.

This site also accurately describes it's conversion rates if you check xe.com

Pcgamesupply is a gift to Canadians making US money.

Aru

Got mine, thanks.
Transaction was cancelled last time with my CC but everything was fine using Paypal this time.

Allforce

I got one after jumping through WAY too many hoops to get signed in, verified, phone verified, etc.

Is there really no way to get more than 1?

DeviantBoi

I've purchased from them several times in the past. No complaints here.

Just bought one right now - $7 as advertised.

OK done, all it took was a simple verification code texted to my phone.

I was considering getting a $10 card from amazon to grab GoW3 remastered and The Order but changed my mind. Can't say no to getting both for $7 though.

Edit: got an email saying that they werent able to process payment lol. Gonna try paypal.

Edit 2: need to wait an hour because previous payment was rejected. Yeah, fuck off.

Got my code but this is still phisy. $3 to sell my email to spammer?

Just got two emails from vcdelivery claiming to be Sony playstation with a courtesy egift card

Top Bottom