• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises - Trailer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hbRXe.gif

jett

D-Member
I literally said out loud WAT at the final shot. What is this. At least the TDKR trailer tradition of not doing anything for me carries on. I have very little idea of what this movie is about, I guess that's sort of a good thing, at least it confirms that catwimmenz at batmayne are allies.

I literally said out loud WAT at the final shot. What is this. At least the TDKR trailer tradition of not doing anything for me carries on. I have very little idea of what this movie is about, I guess that's sort of a good thing, at least it confirms that catwimmenz at batmayne are allies.
yeah didn't nolan purposefully try to leave out anything story related

OH MY GOD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. THE VISUALS, THE MUSIC, THE CINEMATOGRAPHY, EVERYTHING, IT IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL NOLAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD BATMAN WE ARE THERE

Some or those lines are god-awful cheesy. I'll be seeing this, but I'm not really all that excited about it. Just doesn't hit the same notes for me as last time. :-/
Kind of how I feel right now. I'm hoping for another Batman Begins but I don't this is going to do it.

Everything was awesome up until the 'This isn't a car' moment. Super cheesy. I guess it can be the 'Can you drive stick?' moment.

Is it wrong I felt meh. I'm sure the movie will be great and I'll love it, but for some reason it didn't resonate. I mean I loved what I saw on screen, but it just felt detached, perhaps it's just been a long ass day. Looking forward to seeing with my wife around our birthdays when it opens.

I liked everything about it except for the cat woman parts

Is it wrong I felt meh. I'm sure the movie will be great and I'll love it, but for some reason it didn't resonate. I mean I loved what I saw on screen, but it just felt detached, perhaps it's just been a long ass day. Looking forward to seeing with my wife around our birthdays when it opens.

It clearly doesn't have the same effect as TDK trailer did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GROmJWb-3wU

Can't beat that

Nice Bane voice.

Decent trailer, didn't do much for me though.

Not that I really need a trailer to know I'll be seeing this movie.

no, I felt the same way about this trailer.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
This doesn't look anything like Begins. Or TDK either. The flying machine really puts me off for some reason.

More than the Batpod doing a 180 against a building?

q_q

This doesn't look anything like Begins. Or TDK either. The flying machine really puts me off for some reason.

Yeah I think the plane is the hardest thing to swallow about this. Seems a bit too far out there, but fuck it, I'll roll with it if it's done well.

Sanjuro

QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA QUE QUE PASA PASA

Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom