• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Looking Trees In Gaming

jbueno

Last Blade 1 & 2.

zGAKW8F.gif

MRCJYkP.gif

4EZWcKb.gif

Oh and SvC Chaos.

5GzvSvz.gif

terrisus

Don't be purposely vague; it's fucking annoying. What game is this?

I feel like posting a screenshot of a game in a thread that's not specifically about said game (but is instead a general thread like this one), without mentioning the name, should result in a temp ban. It's so annoying, but people always do it.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
I feel like posting a screenshot of a game in a thread that's not specifically about said game (but is instead a general thread like this one), without mentioning the name, should result in a temp ban. It's so annoying, but people always do it.
Totally agree. Comes across smug and presumptuous.

Edit: (Lol just realised I posted Sudowoodo from Pokemon on the last page without comment)

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
For the time, that one tree in Ico.

keuja

I need to replay Uncharted 3.
And I love those fighting games background, you can tell they're good when your imagination flies just looking at them.

Crisium

Oh those Neo Geo pics. I forgot how orgasmic that system is.

Some more Neo Geo trees:

Garou Mark of the Wolves
Garoubuttbg.gif

The Last Blade
The%20Last%20Blade.gif

I remember being floored by the witcher 2 forest.

Not so much one tree texture, but the fact that it was uneven and rough like a real forest should be.

NewGame

Banned
I don't know if it was a mistranslation but these were called 'trees' iirc. Plague trees. Growing at a train station near you~

Pathologic055.jpg

Tagg9

Came to post trees from Killzone SF & Assassins Creed IV, but to be honest neither are better than that Uncharted image. Amazing texture right there.

nib95

Banned
Those UC3 shots could quite easily pass for a next gen game. In-fact, they're graphically more impressive than several big next gen games.

Top Bottom