• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

MrKnives

Next weekend I have nothing. Weekend after that I have nothing. This weekend I'm not home so of course MLG is this weekend >_> Too bad, I really wanted to watch it.

MrKnives

but you're free for ipl4

Which is great. I won't lie though, I would have enjoyed MLG more. I like the setup more and seeing the casters, I can't say I'm jumping with joy

Casters:
CatsPajamas, Doa, HDStarCraft, PainUser, TotalBiscuit, dApollo, Wolf, and Khaldor

But the player lineup looks sweet enough.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What a mess of casters :3

IPL casters actually looks better to me than mlg, HD and Painuser though, they need to get out or cast some random open bracket games on a secondary stream in a backstage storage room.

Zzoram

so i checked my schedule.

i work saturday night into sunday morning, 10:30pm-7am. -.-

The solution is obvious. Sleep during Saturday afternoon, wake up around 930pm and get ready and go to work. Come home at 7am and nap until ~10am. Then get cleaned up as TheNix picks you up at ~11am.

Zzoram

wait, 11am? last i heard was 12:30.

also zzorams strategy has me miss saturday mlg. >_>

Well MLG Sunday starts at 12pm. It'd be better if we could get together closer to that time so we don't end up only watching the last two matches.

It's up to TheNix really. We can't get into his place unless he's there to let us in, so whatever time he plans to have you back at his place is when we will be there.

The bus is stupid on Sundays. The only Go Bus straight from Guelph to Mississauga arrives around 230-3pm, taking about 1 hour. The alternative route takes 2.5 hours to arrive around 1130am or 130pm or so. I'm going to see if I can get my parents to go shopping at Square One that day, lol.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
im not complaining but how did it come to be that Nix is giving me a ride there?

zzoram and splinter should just bus to hamilton and we can carpool from there. >_>

Zzoram

im not complaining but how did it come to be that Nix is giving me a ride there?

zzoram and splinter should just bus to hamilton and we can carpool from there. >_>

That would be faster/less horrible than sitting alone on a bus for 2.5 hours to travel 1 hour of distance.

wait, 11am? last i heard was 12:30.

also zzorams strategy has me miss saturday mlg. >_>

Yeah, my intention was to have you back at my place for 1, not 12.

How many people will actually be showing up for 12?

People need to email me so I can organize this better and make sure no one shows up while I'm gone. Not that it matters considering I can still let you in the building and you can sit in the fancy lobby.

Also, premium pass is ordered and I have to say... I might be sold on the cost. The options available are crazy and it would be pretty awesome to watch finals with the two Player POV cameras up at the same time.

I just remembered you took transit from Hamilton, which I've done and it sucks, so I offered. If Splinter and Zzoram can find their way to you before I get there I have no problem picking you all up.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
and im told it takes a few hours for a significant amount of lead poisoning to settle in, so you guys would be safe waiting at the james street station.

Zzoram

Wow so Greyhound only has a 4 hour route to Hamilton that day and Go has a 3 hour route.

Why are the buses on Sunday so horrible?

Zzoram

3 hours from Guelph? LOL.

Yes. It's actually longer to bus from Guelph to Hamilton than from Guelph to Square One, and neither of those locations has a route shorter than 2 hours on Sunday. The problem is that all routes go to Toronto first before heading back out to other locations.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yes. It's actually longer to bus from Guelph to Hamilton than from Guelph to Square One, and neither of those locations has a route shorter than 2 hours on Sunday. The problem is that all routes go to Toronto first before heading back out to other locations.
i cant imagine splinter having much luck from waterloo either, although university buses might be in his favour. wonder how long his bus trip will be.

meanwhile the hamilton/york u GO bus runs right through square one and i'm getting a ride.

Zzoram

Guelph has a direct to Square One Go Bus, it's just not running when I need it on Sunday.

Have you checked the Hamilton schedule to make sure it's good on Sunday?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Guelph has a direct to Square One Go Bus, it's just not running when I need it on Sunday.

Have you checked the Hamilton schedule to make sure it's good on Sunday?

yep, leaves once an hour with an hour and a half travel time.
last one leaving square one is at 11pm.

zargle

Is anyone else getting the feeling that Nix is just going to lock them all in his basement and keep them there for weeks on end?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
okay guys we have a problem.

fightingGAF thinks they're esports and they went ahead and made the mlg thread!
thats our job!
We dont even let the halo guys make the thread and they were here before us!
worst of all, there's not a single god damned pony in the OP despite the new titles having plentiful pony crossovers!

what the fuck.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467561

okay guys we have a problem.

fightingGAF thinks they're esports and they went ahead and made the mlg thread!
thats our job!
We dont even let the halo guys make the thread and they were here before us!
worst of all, there's not a single god damned pony in the OP despite the new titles having plentiful pony crossovers!

what the fuck.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467561

Not surprising. SC2 GAF is deader than Day9

Deadman

Saves me the effort of making it when I get home.

Now we must out post them to show sc2gaf is best gaf. At least it's not marvel so it will be easy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SC2 GAF is active as fuck, da fux u all talking about

Top Bottom