• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Ultimadrago

lolonbcu.png

The first and only time I'm ever seeing this screen. May as well give it a nod. *Nod*

===

On another note, I just found out that Cagliostro is getting a Story Event with an accompanying SSR...dammit. :(

Gizuko

Congrats everyone!

As an aside... Are they really going to make Cog dark? I mean, it might be nothing but a rumour, but much like casual Zeta, there's a dark Cag already, they should expect some backlash even if it's not her main version.

Unless this is the start of 5* limiteds. H.Cagliostro really needs a bit of love (even Vira's TA buff overwrites her DATA buff) - A man can dream.

Ultimadrago

If Trick Room could just clone some Gizukos, all of C-Tier would be ours!

Seriously though, thanks for all the efforts everyone, regardless of where this next round goes.

Gizuko

I'm sorry guys, I really don't have much time this week. Finals start next week and I'm not doing too well D:

In fact, it made my day seeing us neck and neck with today's guild, good job everyone!.

(Will try to get at least one more NM down in 30min or so)

I'm sorry guys, I really don't have much time this week. Finals start next week and I'm not doing too well D:

In fact, it made my day seeing us neck and neck with today's guild, good job everyone!.

(Will try to get at least one more NM down in 30min or so)

If Trick Room could just clone some Gizukos, all of C-Tier would be ours!

Seriously though, thanks for all the efforts everyone, regardless of where this next round goes.

Yeah they are really pulling away now. Good try though. Feel better Gizuko. At least we won one. :)

Ala Alba

Youre doing something wrong if it takes more than 5 minutes. (3-man)

Yeah, it's called having a crap grid. Being able to do 4 million bursts every seven turns is not sufficient.

Edit: I see what you mean now. Yeah, in theory if a couple other crew members joined that could also do 40 million damage in a reasonable time frame, the fight would go fairly quickly. But I can't reliably solo the NM90 myself, so I guess that's part of the problem. Got to get those cystals, though.

Ultimadrago

I'm just waiting for the next story event now. It being Dark-based conflicts with my element, but dammit I'm doing it!

Yeah, it's called having a crap grid. Being able to do 4 million bursts every seven turns is not sufficient.

I know that feel, and I don't even have an excuse for it! *shrug*

Verelios

...I have never gotten a guild war weapon in a box for less than 1000 pulls...what is this sorcery!? I'm literally down to 20 items left!?

After a million years finally gotten a Celeste SSR weapon....from Dark Angel Olivia lol.

Now if only this luck continues. Been getting flip chests quite a bit now.

Edit: I see what you mean now. Yeah, in theory if a couple other crew members joined that could also do 40 million damage in a reasonable time frame, the fight would go fairly quickly. But I can't reliably solo the NM90 myself, so I guess that's part of the problem. Got to get those cystals, though.

You can still share NMs (95 and 100), NM90s seem to sometimes have no one join them anymore, people trying to rank in the top 80K will usually join shared raids.

Dandte

I should buy a lottery Ticket. SSR Dagger from Levi back to back and a SSR Katana from the normal extreme GW Boss. Btw, will we get anything because of golden week?

Gizuko

Finished Six.

I hope I'll have some free time come next GW, because my light grid definitely won't be ready in time for june's.

Congrats Trick Room. I didn't really contribute much (very little really), but I'm surprised how many people really pushed for it. Wonder how participation will go next GW. I actually have a team to handle it this time around, so hopefully I can push a bit more.

Xisiqomelir

Golden Week is great

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_e...ly_10draws_5156_and_other_good_stuff/dgxts88/

Reddit:

Free daily 10 draws from 5/1 to 5/6 before reset (so 50 draws in total)
Free daily single draws from 5/6 after reset to 5/15 (so 10 draws in total)
Daily 200 gems from 5/1 to 5/15 (200*15 = 3000 gems in total)
Login Lottery
RP/EXP 1.5x
AP/BP halved or reduced to zero for selected quests
Co-op room AP cost halved
Extra Quest AP cost halved
Bonus pendants gains
EDIT:
There are more QoL changes listed in a different page.
Such as max BP increased to 10, regen time per BP reduced, able to Auto in Multiplayer Raids...etc
EDIT2:
Added dates since they're different.
Please don't freak out if you don't see the free single draw tomorrow. According to the site it doesn't start until 5/6.
EDIT3:
Thanks to correction from /u/orijinal , the 10 draw actually ends at 4:59 on 5/6 before reset, so 5/6 will not get a new free 10 draw after reset (instead this is when free single draws start)
sadface ;w;

MrCinos

Got Black Knight and Drang (Water) from the first two draws and that's it this legfest as far as SSR character go.

I've 2 SSR characters max of the same elemnt still, but Golden Week freebies can change that or so I hope.

Also, I've been keeping Yoda benched for ~20 days, boy, was it a mistake. He makes farming pendants trivial now.

So in the past few​ legfests I've gotten almost every new regular SSR: dark cag, Katapillar, maquiares, dark Zeta, yuisis, the only one I remember missing was the thick draph gunner knight (also, after checking, earth de la fille).

Which would be awesome except that every single time there's also an even better limited SSR that I don't get. Grr. How many limited SSR characters do other free to play people have? After a year black knight is still my only one.

Gizuko

I was thinking wether using Damascus bars on a Chev sword is woth it or not and then Murgleis gets small trium and Massive atk. Guess I don't need to hesitate now, at least.

RIP GW sword

Top Bottom