• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what happened to drinky crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Still catching fish. Works everytime.
If I had a dollar for every time people came into his threads to mock his banned status, I would have bought Nintendo by now.
But maybe he was banned finally and no-one could tell. Maybe that one last guy who said "glad to see you were banned for that " only for people to mock him was actually right.

gnomed

I always read his name as drinky poo for some odd reason. Where's Reflex, I can't hear or read that word without thinking about things being virgin tight.

i'm still here, just not on the gaming side. what i'm saying is fuck harley-davidson manchildren.

i'm eternal, you useless scoggins.

"I'm still here"

Less than 6 minutes later -> banned

Holy shit

Edit - Wait, are the tag and grey username fake? This is fucking me up.

teiresias

I've been here for like 18 years. I can see how some need a break. I read more than I post nowadays just to keep abreast of gaming news and stuff.

when you get to be my age (read: senile), datestamps are just decoration. as far as i know, nintendo is still polluting this hobby with low-resolution, subpar hardware.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
when you get to be my age (read: senile), datestamps are just decoration. as far as i know, nintendo is still polluting this hobby with low-resolution, subpar hardware.

giphy.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Time to post:
Omg, he's banned. El-oh-el. Now for this thread to be Matlocked.

It's times like this, I wonder what Orin would have to say about this.

Edit: Actually, I am interested in Drinky's thoughts on the new Nintendo Switch.

I remember you posting way back with that banned tag, was blown away, also thought it was cow not crow whoa.

maybe it WAS "cow". maybe it was "berenstein". maybe it was "shazaam". i'm in all the fuckin' timelines, unfortunately for me, and there are ninthings in every rotten last one.

What about that dude with a gif avatar? I know it's to mock him but damn that monkey's paw fist.

Is there anyone who has their tag as their username and their username as a tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom