• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

CCS

Banned
So must of the posts overnight were fairly fluffy, which at least spares me having to catch up with too much.

Fran, if you had to come up with a couple of early gut town reads, who would they be?

Also.

VOTE: Bronx-Man

3 can play at this game actually. But I don't wanna play right now.

What are you, then? You think you can just come here and be the 3rd player, who do you think you are?

Bronx just said this is a 2-player game, did you not hear what he said?

Are you even listening, TWE?

Are you even listening?

What are you, then? You think you can just come here and be the 3rd player, who do you think you are?

Bronx said this is a 2-player game, did you not hear what he said?

Are you even listening?

Go_the_fuck_to_sleep.jpg

Bronx just said this is a 2-player game, did you not hear what he said?

Are you even listening?

nuh-uh, blatant misrepresentation.

bronx said two 'can' play at this game, nothing that states the game is limited to two players.

maybe you are the one who needs to be asked if he is or is not listening, hmmmmmmmmmm?

nuh-uh, blatant misrepresentation.

bronx said two 'can' play at this game, nothing that states the game is limited to two players.

maybe you are the one who needs to be asked if he is or is not listening, hmmmmmmmmmm?

So you think you were listening, then? Am I supposed to understand that you were listening to the two of us having a conversation with each other?

Sorian

Banned
I don't get the question? It was more a jab at voting for someone in a pre-typed post, who it was had no relevance.

Cases of mistaken identity sometimes end up being bigger than an oopsies. Considering o have fuck all to go on so far, it's as good as any for me to hammer into the ground.

Cases of mistaken identity sometimes end up being bigger than an oopsies. Considering o have fuck all to go on so far, it's as good as any for me to hammer into the ground.

1. *Splinter [m] —
  2. Burbeting [m] —
  3. Lone_Prodigy [m] —
  4. franconp [m] —
  5. Kalor [m] —
  6. Sorian [m] —
  7. Crab [crustacean] —
  8. nin1000 [m] —
  9. squidyj [m] —
  10. Kawl_USC [m] —
  11. Swamped [f] —
  12. Natiko [m] —
  13. TheWorthyEdge [m] —
  14. CCS [m] —
  15. Blargonaut [m] —
  16. Verelios [m] —
  17. Kyanrute [m] —
  18. Faddy [m] —
  19. WhereAreMahDragonz [f] —
  20. Bronx-Man [m] —
  21. acohrs [m] —
  22. OceanicAir [m] —
  23. StanleyPalmtree [m] —
  24. gryvan [m] —
Fill out this form pls

Bronx-Man

Banned
Feel free to explain why you find that interesting.

In your own time.

Sorian: AHA! A shitpost, I vote you!
Vere: I wasn't being serious.....
Sorian: .......away I shall go!

Just funny to me. Though apparently I can't read, so I could be entirely wrong about this.

Top Bottom